Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree37Likes

3 Things that make a good pvp movie?

This is a discussion on 3 Things that make a good pvp movie? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor Guys this is not the wwe. Nobody cares about your own personal drama. Ideally, if you ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Guys this is not the wwe. Nobody cares about your own personal drama. Ideally, if you want to show something, whether it is a video, an ad, a game - anything, it must be done with the largest target audience in mind (as long as doing so doesnt compromise the essence of the product).

Pk videos are not disposable ego contests or forum weapons. Some years later no one, not even you, will remember these ingame rivalries. A pk video is supposed to be a highlight of your sickest moments, something that leaves a mark in the ko history so that when you quit people still remember you! or something like that.
    Not necessary to make a PK video for people to remember me from. After all, I'm the perfect human being.

1. Most important - EDITING - doesn't matter if you are a level 83 super-mega-awesome assassin with all the bright items with all the epic skills/kills, if your editing sucks, the whole video sucks.
    2. MUSIC - Pick a good melody, this is crucial because usually a lot of editing is done according to the music. Also people don't tend to like 100% hardrock and 100% techno, pick something in between and if possible something everybody knows/likes.
    3. VIDEO QUALITY - The better the overall video quality the more enjoyable the overall experience!

SininS The Power Of 83 - Is in my opinion by far one of THE BEST PVP movie ever made.
    Good music, simple yet enough of editing done and overall good quality video.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345