Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

3ffusi0on pk movie !

This is a discussion on 3ffusi0on pk movie ! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; found it lol...
Page: 2

AphRaeL

found it lol

was kinda nice

That's pretty much 10 min of my life that i'll never get back again .
    High lvl or not ... sliding only when necessary , with ur gear u should be able to deal fuckin awesome dmg ... staff is not the best .. but with frs+2 and maxed out mp ... with rest of gear u have , its really easy to kill ppl . Agate earring is shit , but since u'll be quitting KO , u don't have the reason to change it .

Watch this http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=281031 and also 1st vid , and get a clue how to play a fire mage .

With ur way of playing ( a.k.a noob sliding ) , Ice is best class for you ...

Watching this made me search the brain where I saw lousy video like this , and here it goes .

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=292378

No hard feelings , but after playing a mage for several years , I gotta tell u , u blow . And about slide the high lvl , that warrior with lugias and Dol was lower lvl than u , that other warrior u fought with at Apos of Piercing Cold was as I can see unbuffed ... not really much to be pride of ... just some random sliding and trying to save ur priests ass from Jeton who was tanking you and warrior with Giga +9/10 or w/e ...

On the other hand I appreciate the effort u put into this video , It's really easy to to trash some1's work w/o reason , but I had it . U can say "How come if u r so good , u never made Pk video " or something like that , and believe me , I would if comp I have isn't so fuckin' slow that I gotta erase all mage aoe animations just to make it not so laggy in cz . Ppl I play with know my abilities and that's all that matters . Seeing this I got the feeling that u should change ur elemental , if that not helps ... maybe class ...

2/10 only cuz of effort .[/b]
    haha easy to blame me ! i think you didn't make any pk video and you don't up your mage from lvl 1.

i nver buy nothing with USD only with GB in game and you can't say the same for you !!!!

If you have any problem with my video just don't watch it.

The warrior in aoc is 80 so i slide him for he don't sream me because i can kill me easy if i can't move.
    i'm jusst 77 and your 80 so don't compare it plss

RE5PECTmf

First of all smartass , I for sure won't watch it again . 2nd of all , I never bought anything with Real cash , not even prem ... I buy it here from trustable ppl for IGC that I earn in moradon or farming . If some1 is not babashopper , I'm the one . On one thing u r right , I haven't leveled to 80 by myself . I got my mage to 76 , then added some items that I obtained in game and bought 80 one . I leveled friends warrior from 76-78 so thats pretty much the same . Now , I won't make futile argument as I clearly stated that I never made pk video . If u post video , especially sucky like this one , be ready for comments like this . U r lucky that I'm just realistic , wait for comment from some1 who actually made nice mage video and u'll see the trashin' . Anyway , gj proving that u r not newb only in game , that also in forums . That's all out of me . KthxBB .

haha easy to blame me ! i think you didn't make any pk video and you don't up your mage from lvl 1.

i nver buy nothing with USD only with GB in game and you can't say the same for you !!!!

If you have any problem with my video just don't watch it.
    The warrior in aoc is 80 so i slide him for he don't sream me because i can kill me easy if i can't move.
    i'm jusst 77 and your 80 so don't compare it plss[/b]

I never babashopped aswell, lvled my mage from 0 to 80 , never got clandrops and worked/farmed hard for everything I have now ;-) (which is better than your gear).

I didn't really like the movie, but not gonna bash on you or flame as it won't help you either.

sexy mage <3

BAD:
    man why u have to slide around?

The two sins at the start rape you guys, even though you have a preist. ( <3 Abiniz )

You wanna gunna loose ti cecil_dk anyway, even though u was sliding around :S

support was okay.

combo, i didnt see, but i turned off after i saw you showing you skills by beating RLB chars at Treates and AOC

Edits are lame, although much better than i could even attempt to do (:

GOOD:
    Playing this server i know that it is really hard to fight with those guys, and you dont do too badly.

Making a movie with average gear in Diez is sooo difficult to do. So nice try

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    I never babashopped aswell, lvled my mage from 0 to 80 , never got clandrops and worked/farmed hard for everything I have now ;-) (which is better than your gear).

I didn't really like the movie, but not gonna bash on you or flame as it won't help you either.
    my reply wasn't against you simon ^^ i know you are a very great player and you have all my respect bro.

For other you say me : NO combooo !! you nooobbb and other just try to play KO with computer wich have 512 RAM and recording video with lag and we will see if you can combo or not ...

P.S : thanks Pipo i love you, especialy when you pm me for say : come xp ! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by 3ffusi0on View Post
    my reply wasn't against you simon ^^ i know you are a very great player and you have all my respect bro.

For other you say me : NO combooo !! you nooobbb
    i can post here 126371263 names of players and im sure a lot dont use combo also especiali mages and warriors and bp

<3 fusionnnnnnn

priest getting tanked no tp back .. no regrouping for hp refulling .. never sew you in dreamteam ^^ gl in future

twender

lol its ok video but music bad.. lol

I think you should have waited and gather better footage to make your movie.

gigzor

hm not that bad video ^^

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

that was actually kinda bitchin

SlowMachine

where r u going baba i m coming back 12 days later pff

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast