Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

3rd PK Movie

This is a discussion on 3rd PK Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ya, I think I forgot to mute one part near the end. Me and Hypn0s 1v1'd for a scroll set ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

ya, I think I forgot to mute one part near the end. Me and Hypn0s 1v1'd for a scroll set and that was the only time I was able to beat him :lol: All the other times he was at the point where when he had to mana pot he woulda died or was close to it

The first song, meh I like it but maybe it'll be better next time

And Red, even though we still havn't been NT'd yet, still memories on this side

::HiGhTiMeZ::

nice vid phantom i like watching ur movies keep makeing them wont be the same when ur running round as a green baba tho

Karpsu

Liked the last 1 vs. 1. The whole vid was good tho'. B)

Soulfly

very good movie

AlwaysSayDie

Good movie, but the music <_< .....

SirKnight

another good movie by phantom, but ur glitching of keepers video was the best :lol:

heh i thought the music was pretty good, i just didnt like his voice that much, but i dont listen to the vocals anyway

liked the movie, your parties seem pretty tight which is cool. i hate partying with rogues who run off and ignore the debuffs (minty!! :angry: ) so i would probably like partying with u

Cava

the 1st music was seriosly pissing me off, i had to turn the volume down. what the fuck was he saying/screaming/scolding??? it definitely wasn't singing.... omg worst choice of pk song ever.

ment0z

gj phanty, keep 'em coming B)

Banned Senior Member

Fine.... last time I use that band for a vid oke? :P Sometimes I do stray off the parties when i'm chasing 1 person I wanna kill, I just edited out most of it in this video. Maybe if you ever use another rogue on Diez we could party I already offered Phantom for you to use awhile ago

haha yeah but i had a bad experience last time on Son's newbie sin, when him and ouroborous left me alone against this big shelled warrior who was smacking me 800 a hit hahaha

Banned Senior Member

his rogue was lvl 61 I think, mines 66 and better equiped and even though it's +8 FP I know you will be able to survive out there

Cava

Originally posted by phantomlink
    his rogue was lvl 61 I think, mines 66 and better equiped and even though it's +8 FP I know you will be able to survive out there
    when u go orc pls 1v1 me :wub: i'll probably die relli fast :P but i'm rdy for it =D

petsmar2

gj phantom
    Keep the vids coming

Anonymous

Originally posted by petsmar2
    gj phantom
    Keep the vids coming *
    gogo vid with you tanking 40 humans..

ive seen you and your personal priest running in and owning humans ..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast