Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

D3M0L3D0R First RLB vid

This is a discussion on D3M0L3D0R First RLB vid within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; **(Watch in HD for best quality,Remade Video **No flames pls constructive criticism welcomed. VS was lvl 67, after that all ...
Page: 1

Default RemadeBetterQuality D3M0L3D0R First RLB vid

**(Watch in HD for best quality,Remade Video **No flames pls constructive criticism welcomed. VS was lvl 67, after that all was lvl 69.
    UPDATED Better quality!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R89SgiWevXg[/ame]
    Last edited by DEATHxPROOF; 12-23-2009 at 12:26 PM.

1st - watching - with those items who wouldn't own xD

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

I'll give it a 5/10. The pk was good but the quality made me wanna throw up. And the music could be better.

watchin now hope it good

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysDown View Post
    I'll give it a 5/10. The pk was good but the quality made me wanna throw up. And the music could be better.
    I totally agree man. I don't know why the quality is so shitty. The vids from game cam look great before the final making of the vid. I put the best quality on windows movie maker but it still came out crappy ((

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysDown View Post
    I totally agree man. I don't know why the quality is so shitty. The vids from game cam look great before the final making of the vid. I put the best quality on windows movie maker but it still came out crappy I made this vid at work :b I'm gonna edit it at home and hope I can make it better quality.

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    I totally agree man. I don't know why the quality is so shitty. The vids from game cam look great before the final making of the vid. I put the best quality on windows movie maker but it still came out crappy I made this vid at work :b I'm gonna edit it at home and hope I can make it better quality.
    You should try using fraps instead of gamecam the quality is much better. And windows movie maker sucks get sony vegas and you will be good to go.

video is to short :S

The video is only a preview. He just got 69 about 3 days ago, so most of the footage is very very recent. If you are interested in his stats he has them posted within the last page or 2 of "post ur rlb stats page"

I talked to my friend and he told me that you can make vids on Nero. Is this true? Ima remake but like spinal said yes this is about 1 to 2 days of footage it was the 2nd day that i we hit lvl 69.

I have a couple of ss of stats at lvl 69.

With undy PK mode with HP gear its 9020HP, 1550 AC or maybe more, 2500 attack.
    I usually run balance mode if i do with undy its 8200HP, 2900 attack, 1530AC.

i like it
    7/10

I thinks its good. Needs better quality though, pk vids this days are crystal clear. Other than that i liked it.

Woot i fixed the quality, it was set to low quality. I will ReUp load to youtube when i get home so come back and see it by tonight

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

its 6,5/10 cause of quality and short, but with better quality(you should try out Sony Vegas - easy and makes gg quality) and longer clips it could be a 9/10

My constructive criticism would be that you over use the "s" combo. In a 1v1 ok because most likely they will stay till someone dies (well unless they noob and run away). In party vs party there were a few times you were doing it and when the other person starts to run away they get a good headstart and next thing you know they are out of reach. I would try to use "w" combo more when not vsing. Otherwise very nice combo and potting.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast