Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

3xit pk movie

This is a discussion on 3xit pk movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thanks for the reply , never taught ahbout instat maigc and 2x hp pot xD , ahbout hte sliding its ...
Page: 5

thanks for the reply , never taught ahbout instat maigc and 2x hp pot xD , ahbout hte sliding its hard to tank the warrios here on diez cause insasne amount of 80's xD and wiht my acc unable to tank them :P but i wil try to tank some more ^^[/b]
    heh thats why I meant, use skills more wisefully. On warriors, its usefull to use ice first. The lvl 39 skill is perfect for it. Somethimes, warriors get slowed. Slowed warriors, combo slower which makes u able to tank them with ur gear.

And about the tanking, I meant stop sliding when you see you are stunning them. Then go tank them fully, your hits/sec will increase and so will ur stun do. Win-Win situation

i think h got a point i also tryed but my stun rate is just to low :lol:

NathanAlgren

nice vid 9/10

KalaBunga Senior Member

thanks

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I liked the 2 man pk with the sin worked well. I think you should have tried to mix the types of pk up better by the end was getting a tad repeatitive. A really nice selection of music there I think your choie went really well with ko footage.

I would have like to see you do some bigger party pk in the movie as I think it is a true sign of a great mage that can look after a full party of 8.

7/10 from me but overall I think it worked well

KalaBunga Senior Member

^^ first need to farm to complete my LR gear , then i later get my ice items to play support mage , anyways thank all for the hints / tips and rate's

^^ first need to farm to complete my LR gear , then i later get my ice items to play support mage , anyways thank all for the hints / tips and rate's[/b]
    Well you and BFD are the 2 light mages I find trickiest to deal with so your obviously doing really well with what you got.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Well you and BFD are the 2 light mages I find trickiest to deal with so your obviously doing really well with what you got.[/b]
    Was that you on Tez like few days ago in EW's? I wanted to have a duel with you but the mages from that party kept following you. I wanna have a duel with you some day even though I know I can't beat you with my shitty items :lol:

Was that you on Tez like few days ago in EW's? I wanted to have a duel with you but the mages from that party kept following you. I wanna have a duel with you some day even though I know I can't beat you with my shitty items :lol:[/b]
    Yeah it's only me on Tez these days.

Dumar was on Felix

good movie , nice pvp against lumpy For me 2-3 ppl in party is best choise

I can give you few advice dear, mana shield better use when u tanking a good many orcs and about sliding, ye several months ago my pk stile was same as yours, but now i prefer tank in 1x1 and use combo then u can kill orcys much faster

Banned

nice 9/10

Rockford

good vid light mages ftw !

__countess__

Nice one dude.. i don't wanna rate it or give any tips i'm not here to judge you

Banned

O_o 1440 pots, where dya get those?

KalaBunga Senior Member

huh?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast