Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

41k1 vol.2 MY GOODBYE MOVIE!

This is a discussion on 41k1 vol.2 MY GOODBYE MOVIE! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we all have to quit one day xD welcome to the quitting/quit ko club and goood movie as always. and ...
Page: 3

we all have to quit one day xD welcome to the quitting/quit ko club and goood movie as always.

and ITS BETTER THAN STAR WARS AGAIN! <3

blueduck

i don&#39;t know you but gl in the army and awsome video bro 9/10

Inactive Member

we all have to quit one day xD welcome to the quitting/quit ko club and goood movie as always.

and ITS BETTER THAN STAR WARS AGAIN! <3[/b]
    lol, STAR WARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HotAsIce

That was one of the best PK vids I&#39;ve seen in a long time, not only is it hard to find a GG warrior that knows how to PK, but the editing, and music were great, a good selection that isn&#39;t in every other pk video of a level 55 sins spiking level 45 paper mages in the arena. I really do hope you make another vid, this one was awesome!

Inactive Member

That was one of the best PK vids I&#39;ve seen in a long time, not only is it hard to find a GG warrior that knows how to PK, but the editing, and music were great, a good selection that isn&#39;t in every other pk video of a level 55 sins spiking level 45 paper mages in the arena. I really do hope you make another vid, this one was awesome![/b]
    WOW, these comments are crazy... i never expected them like this so thanks man ))))

BattalionCommander

As always, great job :P (THAT&#39;S MY BOY!)

It&#39;s sad to see you leaving.
    Best of luck in the army, and be sure to say hi on MSN every once in a while. (You know how lonely I get )

Inactive Member

As always, great job :P (THAT\&#39;S MY BOY!)

It\&#39;s sad to see you leaving.
    Best of luck in the army, and be sure to say hi on MSN every once in a while. (You know how lonely I get )[/b]
    i was waiting for cleave kings reply its came DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    lol sure np m8 talk on msn

sexy Owa

great clannie never got to spend much time with you due to time zones though. i hope you have a great time irl! you were a great warrior and bp :P i wish we could have pked more ;o and 1v1&#39;d a few times even. thanks for joining us it was a pleasure having you around. this video just as your others is fantastic a keeper, ill leave it on my desktop :P. thanks for being with us GL irl

Inactive Member

great clannie never got to spend much time with you due to time zones though. i hope you have a great time irl! you were a great warrior and bp :P i wish we could have pked more ;o and 1v1&#39;d a few times even. thanks for joining us it was a pleasure having you around. this video just as your others is fantastic a keeper, ill leave it on my desktop :P. thanks for being with us GL irl[/b]
    Thanks man, your a great leader! i look up to u man
    thanks for poping in and saying goodbye man lots of love baz.

Shaggy2dope

4 PAGES TO GO!!!!!

Sheeka told me last nite if he gets 6 pages of comments he will make another video
    gogogogogo bump it bitch&#39;s[/b]
    Bump!!! :x

yes, make another video. This one was quite good, especially the parts I was in...but there&#39;s always room for improvement, like more me . But honestly, this one was very good, it&#39;s always fun to pk with you.

black_11

I dunno you, but nice movie and good luck in the army, hope you survive mate!

Inactive Member

yes, make another video. This one was quite good, especially the parts I was in...but there&#39;s always room for improvement, like more me . But honestly, this one was very good, it&#39;s always fun to pk with you.[/b]
    <3 maybe we can pk some more i might not be going

I thought it was very good, I enjoyed the editing, finally something different than just pure pk, it helped spice things up. You killed a bunch of noob but hey thats what dcz is about :P Your combo was very good and gg tank action

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast