Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

45 gems 10 red chest

This is a discussion on 45 gems 10 red chest within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Prodigy™ completely false lol i've played cwest with vicarious , when i played on MrsBigBoobs and oOHappyNoobOo ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    completely false lol
    i've played cwest with vicarious , when i played on MrsBigBoobs and oOHappyNoobOo (very babashoped chars full of +3's accesories)and i can tell u that its true , most of their priest were kinda slow , even at vent ,at sexyko u can find some good ppl to pk with non using vent and having a better results since they all got good-reflects , unlike usko where overgeared ppl gonna gang easy undergeared ppl , and im wonder how comes that alot of ppl came to sexyko forum asking him to open a farm server if its was that bad ,why dont they spam on official forums ?

i still remember at once when i was supporting our mage as sin(he had like 6 melees on his ass and we had 1 priest , if im not wrong roy was the mage), the leader of vicarious was yelling at me cus i wasnt chasing a mage that had x2 blinks to scape and he was keeping it for me incase that i cp him , you cant' compare that's all meanwhile you can handle a fight with a ppl cus u got better gear on sexyko u wont since every1 got similar gear even the most retarded ppl would get armors /weapons +8 and accesories +0.

after having 2 really babashoped accounts and pwning bad with em i found more funnier and x5 times harder to play sexyko, that's what i'd call a real challenge.

making us watch that horrid pk >.<, misleading title

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    making us watch that horrid pk >.<, misleading title
    jaja it wasnt bad , but trust me you'd find x10 craziest thing sexyko , i believe most of good players are playing more ps than usko itself , not neccesary sexyko but i seen alot of good ppl around , anyways go cut ur wrist roy bb.

Not to mention every on sexyko has same items not baba shop noobs and prodigy has is that completely faulse? sexyko has 1.5k plAyers on war days (active players) as I recall last time I checked on kok some usko servers have like 200 on and on the ones that are actually active have like 1k on wig more that half afk on moradon on sexyko cz there's pk everywhere not just party vs party on bowl and that's it, there is raid, monuments ect
    Last edited by Ching; 08-07-2011 at 09:28 PM. Reason: C

very doubtfull any private server, yet along all together have even close to the amount of players usko has online @ the deadest time of the day... right now sexyko has 474, thats about half the population in c1, and cwest is dead as shit most of the time...

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    very doubtfull any private server, yet along all together have even close to the amount of players usko has online @ the deadest time of the day... right now sexyko has 474, thats about half the population in c1, and cwest is dead as shit most of the time...
    474 while its "dead" at wars you can see 1k-1.3k online.

Check sexyko in like 5-6 hours,you'll see 800+ for sure.

In about 8-9 hours 1k+

Do not care about people who do not like Sexy KO because 99% of them never played on sexy and they do not know anything about sexy ko... lol

btw chýngy you got unluck by your non-brain idiota.. come msn and pk ditcher

pk server is so boring JESUS only weak play there

bad luck :S

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    2 Useless posts above me. If you don't like it? Don't reply?
    if we think like u who will flame the topics ?
    and rearly who fuck cares sexyko ?

Quote Originally Posted by lowpwnd View Post
    pk server is so boring JESUS only weak play there
    Well if you babashopped your way and just like 1-2 shotting people,you probably wouldn't like it,but if you like challenges,it's cool.

This is 1 of the servers,where you don't have gear advantages no matter how much you donate,the only advantages you can get is pathos gloves and Valkyri/Bahamut/Gryphon armors.

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    Sexykos pk is far better than usko nowadays plus it has more active players than any usko server. Does is matter that is a private server? It's still a big deal to get unique from gem plus upgrade it to +8. And what they say if u don't like it don't comment there are alot more skill players in sexyko than in usko I can tell u that
    it is your opinion and I disagree.

Btw. Usko play more players, so SexyKO cant have more skill players Its logic :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Gangsta1 View Post
    Well if you babashopped your way and just like 1-2 shotting people,you probably wouldn't like it,but if you like challenges,it's cool.

This is 1 of the servers,where you don't have gear advantages no matter how much you donate,the only advantages you can get is pathos gloves and Valkyri/Bahamut/Gryphon armors.
    last i checked a cs is pretty op for those who cant donate

Banned Senior Member

this movie show me best sell those shit gems

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast