Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

45 gems 10 red chest

This is a discussion on 45 gems 10 red chest within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; @ You fags who are comparing online users. On usko, how many of those "1k online" are actually in CZ? ...
Page: 3

@ You fags who are comparing online users.

On usko, how many of those "1k online" are actually in CZ? Aren't they all sitting around merchenting or exping like fakin noobs?

A USKO server has a capacity of 1.5k, so in prime times there is usually around that on, which is just a little higher then sexyko's prime.

Beside that, sexyko sucks. Just a fucking mage server, you either need to go there with 7 friends or be lucky enough to join a decent clan, horrible PK server and I personally have no idea why it is so popular, I guess just for Esl Dungoen/BDW.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    @ You fags who are comparing online users.

On usko, how many of those "1k online" are actually in CZ? Aren't they all sitting around merchenting or exping like fakin noobs?
    than go to ur stupid sexyko server and stfu . usko the real thing , pko = carp .

nothing like the real thing wether u like it or not .

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by observenat View Post
    than go to ur stupid sexyko server and stfu . usko the real thing , pko = carp .

You sound like some new kid that started playin KO last year lol

So u know, idiota, USKO has been pretty well DEAD now for years, why else would majoirty of english speaking be on private servers. So u know, 65%? at least have came from USKO and they arent noobs, i mean its your guys opinion's, but sexyko is by far most serv thats closest to how usko was in 15xx version, and most balanced. It's not just a mage serv, tho mages are ez pie if you know hwo to play against em, i been here 3 years, 4 soon, and enjoy it more than USKO. Sadly, rather any1 want to admit it or not, ''YES'' these days USKO is all about babashopping.. cmon look at all the +9/+3, its babashop or gtfo, your worthless, not to mention the overpowered 83 skill's, and the closet hackers.. yes sadly closet hackers, rarely you will see a hacker on sexyko because its kept up to date on hackshield, im surprised how some still put up with all the hacking none sense on USKO, i heard now that mages hack lol..

Anyway, yes SexyKO is just as active as c-west, peak hours its 850-1k users on, and thats not even at war. Yes, the server is mainly 'turks' but does that mean the english players are noobs? id love to see some people attempt to take on 2-3 pt's with same gear.. and _no_ u do not always have to PK as full PT, u can trio etc, 4 man party w/e, thats where top skills comes into play, watch some PK vids they are plenty of em with trio's, includeing mine. Im sure some one is gonna reply and trash talk my comment, but in reality, i dun care, i know what i say is correct.

Your english grammar makes me cry.

+1 to this.
    Private servers are gae and pointless.
    And lol at USKO being dead.

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LutherLansfeld View Post
    +1 to this.
    Private servers are gae and pointless.
    And lol at USKO being dead.
    ya I lol'ed aswell, because it's true

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

I like the little pk sessions in between ha

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123