Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

4Chista

This is a discussion on 4Chista within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ayyayaya 1st cant understand a shit from that what u wrote 2nd its bullshit anyways 3rd still dunno how u ...
Page: 2

Hostibus

ayyayaya 1st cant understand a shit from that what u wrote 2nd its bullshit anyways 3rd still dunno how u know that his nick was rapemeslow ? rotfl !

Lyu

ayyayaya 1st cant understand a shit from that what u wrote 2nd its bullshit anyways 3rd still dunno how u know that his nick was rapemeslow ? rotfl ![/b]

+1 xD

Hostibus

leecher >.>

aero

0_o.. i never go scam to rapemeslow =S i dont play ko in 8 months maybe u give this money mi friend on spain =s i dont know this later to 2 iam in hospital for 3 weeks sorry for this but i never look ur money is for this and more problems.. iam not playing now i waiting feeling better already q to me I was almost I aim to die ... for back to ko maybe i can help you later or give u other items in new server i dont =S i never get to see your money already q I was ill and seems q you made that deal with my friend q this in Spain sorry mi msn is [email protected] <------------- real msn to 4chista the others are to jhony or jorge i dont =S I hope to be able to solve to this pq and been like 1 to scammer when I was not in favor absent of reasons for health
    4chista--- the real are not playing now I do not think to return to you flow by reasons for q I think q all my friends estan in other server and in it equips =S[/b]

i dont play in 8 months and i dont have a msn to rapeme =S a uniques person with have msn to manes is fredtft and moneytalks =S and Nota sheseidshewas. it is probable q ayan used my account to scammear q already when I played single era lvl 70 with 220k nps my only uniques was eb, pp, re nothing else after 7 months when I could 1 you see play I saw that tapeworm sb, me, pauldron +8 chitin, botas+8 chitin md+8 =S single it wanted to already clean to my name q never scamme to anybody rapeme wise that my account 2 people played or q in several opportunities I comment q queria to cambair its account by 1 priest (steizy or w00t [baneado]) and occurred the privilege to sincerely advise in changes q towards a tradear to him its items… moan the q aya happened to you but they ten security of q I nothing of those you do not transact yourself nor finds out last 2 months to me Sorry RapeMe really and iam peruvians dude ^^
    rapeme talk me pls =S dont figth with me pls...[/b]
    1st, i donno how old this topic is but i found it when i searched for a thingy and got pissed when i tryed to read it

Now, u sir are the most retarded fck i have ever meet. I did not read it all gave up after the 1st sentence becuz ur english is worse than a 5 year old. Do you actually think any1 would belive this crap?And it seems like half of spain uses the name 4Chista and its never you, always the other 3458643 Chistas, Seems like everytime you come up with a new stupid name that involves chista it isnt you.

PS: To bad you didnt die for what ever the reason was you tryed to explain

BlueDragooN

yeah, rape is my irl friend and i remember when you scammed him...

Banned

No, Im not. He is scammer and if some1 forgot about it, here is a topic -> http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=100790

kkthxbb[/b]
    Owned and please ban this guy.

btw n00b video

1st, i donno how old this topic is but i found it when i searched for a thingy and got pissed when i tryed to read it

Now, u sir are the most retarded fck i have ever meet. I did not read it all gave up after the 1st sentence becuz ur english is worse than a 5 year old. Do you actually think any1 would belive this crap?And it seems like half of spain uses the name 4Chista and its never you, always the other 3458643 Chistas, Seems like everytime you come up with a new stupid name that involves chista it isnt you.

PS: To bad you didnt die for what ever the reason was you tryed to explain[/b]
    man they are 2 , both from peru but 1 of em living in spain , really chista its a mother fucker scammer like his friend but about he was out of ko for 8 months was true , he got sick for be addicted to computer games thats the way how he had to go to hospital ... a friend of him told me , im sure u got scammed from the guy of spain , anyways ban this fag.

0_o.. i never go scam to rapemeslow =S i dont play ko in 8 months maybe u give this money mi friend on spain =s i dont know this later to 2 iam in hospital for 3 weeks sorry for this but i never look ur money is for this and more problems.. iam not playing now i waiting feeling better already q to me I was almost I aim to die ... for back to ko maybe i can help you later or give u other items in new server i dont =S i never get to see your money already q I was ill and seems q you made that deal with my friend q this in Spain sorry mi msn is [email protected] <------------- real msn to 4chista the others are to jhony or jorge i dont =S I hope to be able to solve to this pq and been like 1 to scammer when I was not in favor absent of reasons for health
    4chista--- the real are not playing now I do not think to return to you flow by reasons for q I think q all my friends estan in other server and in it equips =S[/b]

i dont play in 8 months and i dont have a msn to rapeme =S a uniques person with have msn to manes is fredtft and moneytalks =S and Nota sheseidshewas. it is probable q ayan used my account to scammear q already when I played single era lvl 70 with 220k nps my only uniques was eb, pp, re nothing else after 7 months when I could 1 you see play I saw that tapeworm sb, me, pauldron +8 chitin, botas+8 chitin md+8 =S single it wanted to already clean to my name q never scamme to anybody rapeme wise that my account 2 people played or q in several opportunities I comment q queria to cambair its account by 1 priest (steizy or w00t [baneado]) and occurred the privilege to sincerely advise in changes q towards a tradear to him its items… moan the q aya happened to you but they ten security of q I nothing of those you do not transact yourself nor finds out last 2 months to me Sorry RapeMe really and iam peruvians dude ^^
    rapeme talk me pls =S dont figth with me pls...[/b]

nice spaninglish

Hostibus

so fckin oldddddddddddddd xD but yea ban him anyways :x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12