Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

4DupeWar vs Elleshar

This is a discussion on 4DupeWar vs Elleshar within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i liked it. thx for video...
Page: 5

i liked it. thx for video

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

lvl 82 and cant combo :lol:

fake. ss or bb[/b]
    I'll take a ss of stats later today,

Banned

Dude I fucking hate the fact that you're using 4DupeWar as name everywhere you go. I said it on every of your topic and I'll say it again. We made this name, even if Tuncay doesnt mind you use it, I do. Dont make a youtube account with that name? Dont make a MSN with that name? Lol this is fucking ridiculous. Pissin me off. And face it you're a sucky priest...Yes I have something against you if that's your next question. At least if you're gonna keep the name don't cover it with shame.

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Dude I fucking hate the fact that you're using 4DupeWar as name everywhere you go. I said it on every of your topic and I'll say it again. We made this name, even if Tuncay doesnt mind you use it, I do. Dont make a youtube account with that name? Dont make a MSN with that name? Lol this is fucking ridiculous. Pissin me off. And face it you're a sucky priest...Yes I have something against you if that's your next question. At least if you're gonna keep the name don't cover it with shame.[/b]
    That's my men!

TOYSOLDIER_

u'll make it big in life kid awesome video O_O

NOT!

u all talk shit come vs me ill have np raping u all, and FTW im still undefeated in vs's so Challenge me ingame before u flame i will make a pk video with all of u in it.[/b]

talk shit? this isnt shit talking this is fact.

your running combo sucks, you had him low hp multiple times and even had LF and coudlnt take him down. You duffed him back, yet complain that hes on buffs and your buffless. If your both duffed that point is irrelevant. It was 7 minutes of a good hollywood undead song, and shitty gangsta rap after it. The only reason "4dupewar wins again" is because a party helped ks.

learn to be modest, then learn to make interesting movies

Your combo sucks. He owned you !!!

It was the worsed video ever

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

lvl 82 and cant combo :lol:[/b]
    That's because he babashopped it

Banned

That's because he babashopped it [/b]
    Lol the real DupeWar knew how to combo, play, heal, cure, duff, attack, support. This guy is shit. This is why, people, you should never ever buy a character.

Dude I fucking hate the fact that you're using 4DupeWar as name everywhere you go. I said it on every of your topic and I'll say it again. We made this name, even if Tuncay doesnt mind you use it, I do. Dont make a youtube account with that name? Dont make a MSN with that name? Lol this is fucking ridiculous. Pissin me off. And face it you're a sucky priest...Yes I have something against you if that's your next question. At least if you're gonna keep the name don't cover it with shame.[/b]
    he uses this name because its a well built up in reputation name, and the original owner is known as a GG non-scammer, but then this scammer kid uses that trustability for his scamming purposes.

ontopic:

worst priest video ever.... your combo is record breaking, 3+ yrs of ko, and i havent seen any1's combo even CLOSE to as bad as urs lol.

Oh, and i bet without that horse, you woulda lost.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

lol that was a ridiculously long and drawn out vs.. using heals in a vs really kinda cancels the whole point to the vs

he uses this name because its a well built up in reputation name, and the original owner is known as a GG non-scammer, but then this scammer kid uses that trustability for his scamming purposes.
    ontopic:

worst priest video ever.... your combo is record breaking, 3+ yrs of ko, and i havent seen any1's combo even CLOSE to as bad as urs lol.

Oh, and i bet without that horse, you woulda lost.[/b]
    +1 that combo is awefull and u forgot books for the first min? :huh:

u shoulda killed him at the 3 min mark when he is runnin away but u dont know how to stay on a person and continue attking while they run..

ILoveYouToo

lol that was a ridiculously long and drawn out vs.. using heals in a vs really kinda cancels the whole point to the vs

+1 that combo is awefull and u forgot books for the first min? :huh:

u shoulda killed him at the 3 min mark when he is runnin away but u dont know how to stay on a person and continue attking while they run..[/b]
    I don't agree that using heals in a vs cancels the point of a vs. Part of playing a bp is knowing when to heal, when to cure and when to attack. Thats how skilled bps with average items can own inexperienced bps with great items.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

I don't agree that using heals in a vs cancels the point of a vs. Part of playing a bp is knowing when to heal, when to cure and when to attack. Thats how skilled bps with average items can own inexperienced bps with great items.[/b]
    in arena i would agree wit u cuz then ur both like aight lets go full out use all skillz. but when i i go to vs in cz i feel that duffing some1 is just kinda lame. and when u get duffed and run way away with ur shield on to cure it looks even more lame lols

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast