Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

4EverCriticaL Euko Europa Colony Zone Memories

This is a discussion on 4EverCriticaL Euko Europa Colony Zone Memories within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 1

Default 4EverCriticaL Euko Europa Colony Zone Memories

shows some nice pk in Europe!

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

The first song played... I've heard it before, but I can't for the life of me remember from what KO video...

Anyhow, thanks for once again showing that there's basically no real skilled players (ESPECIALLY rogues) left on KO, atleast when it comes to all these new videos of people showing themselfs off.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    The first song played... I've heard it before, but I can't for the life of me remember from what KO video...

Anyhow, thanks for once again showing that there's basically no real skilled players (ESPECIALLY rogues) left on KO, atleast when it comes to all these new videos of people showing themselfs off.
    I also recognize that first song lol, cant remember either the movie but i believe it was a rogue movie also and a knew one.. anyways nothing wrong in usin the same song aslong as it hasnt been used in like 10 movie's.

As in for the skill's, not sure if ur talkin about his skills ( pretty sure ure since he doesnt vs any rogue in the movie ) incase ure, ur wrong. Hes a beast sin when it comes to playing smart / supportin and his combo seems good? Maybe u didnt like the way of his movie even tho i found it pretty good but that doesnt make him an non skilled rogue TED.

Purrminator Senior Member

I'm just confused by one part whre he says "Forgot to turn of pedal"?
    otherwise the video was okej

Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    I'm just confused by one part whre he says "Forgot to turn of pedal"?
    otherwise the video was okej
    it was only for few orc ppl before they blame me i wrote it in video :P also was using 7-8 minor pedal some ppl says im using 1 r 7 8 etc lol

ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    I also recognize that first song lol, cant remember either the movie but i believe it was a rogue movie also and a knew one.. anyways nothing wrong in usin the same song aslong as it hasnt been used in like 10 movie's.

As in for the skill's, not sure if ur talkin about his skills ( pretty sure ure since he doesnt vs any rogue in the movie ) incase ure, ur wrong. Hes a beast sin when it comes to playing smart / supportin and his combo seems good? Maybe u didnt like the way of his movie even tho i found it pretty good but that doesnt make him an non skilled rogue TED.
    Althought i did pk with 4ever i know he's a good rogue but in the vid he's just 1 shotting people and ksing basicly.
    Thats why it seems ''non-skilled''

Legit Good Gun Senior Member bladegreat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ravizzl View Post
    Althought i did pk with 4ever i know he's a good rogue but in the vid he's just 1 shotting people and ksing basicly.
    Thats why it seems ''non-skilled''
    I wanna see a video of INeedACookie, GG sin right there. ^.^

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by bladegreat View Post
    stop bragging naaaaaaab !
    Last edited by PsychoPath; 05-30-2012 at 06:15 AM.

ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladegreat View Post
    INeedACookie was the best rogue in BOV hands down.

I didnt really like the first bit of the video where you just showed clips of you killing people with just cp and like 2-3 skills. Also there were quite some clips where you just chased an orc with 4 humans and managed to ks it. However I liked the last bit of the video with the longer clips. Music wasn't too bad either.

Could be true that he's a gg support sin and has a decent combo as stated above, but this video doesn't really show that :P.

Overal not a bad movie

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post

I was a bit unclear, sorry. I've played with him aswell, he isn't a bad rogue at all, but movie-wise it made him look pretty noobish.

The footage basically was just not worth it, if I was to show every kill I make using CP only that would go for me aswell, would of been more amusing to see some real action, longer fights, supporting and etc etc. But this is a memories-video after all, maybe I'm trying to judge off of way to high standards?

i had not much videos in my video recorder i tried to make my best like or not its doesn`t matter at least i got a video after i quit and that makes me happy

Prety nice movie

Quote Originally Posted by 4EverCriticaL View Post
    i had not much videos in my video recorder i tried to make my best like or not its doesn`t matter at least i got a video after i quit and that makes me happy
    Exactly, aslong as you're happy with it, that's all that matters

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast