Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

4FUN vs movie

This is a discussion on 4FUN vs movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice vid a bit short but good. that orc bandit leader has a crazy combo :lol:...
Page: 5

lil_mageskillz

nice vid a bit short but good. that orc bandit leader has a crazy combo :lol:

ja ja ofc, nickname plýs[/b]
    already said if 4fun is tbl edit with this ive seen squnik teges other obliv priests do way worse .

Bloodline is Not only Ninja Looters abuses Lots of Bugs in game.. 1 for sure is the prison wall bug where u stay next to opposition prison wall and try to get keeper when majority is in jail.. was posted in ko4life.. they said they wunt do it.. yet they back to doing it this time Bloodycurse and Andaraste leading the gang ,, Pathetic top 5 clan need to abuse bug to gain np..[/b]
    Idk why ppl like you only blame us?
    There is more clan who using bugs.
    And what you did in last war? You try get lag and get out of jail (/town /town /town), few time you pass - its too kind of bug.
    This game have too many bugs, you can be fair or not, its us choice.
    I cant handle everyone in my clan - everybody have brain thye know what is bad or good,
    I never ninja/scam or another shit but my clan look bad,
    but its still my clan for better or worse.

And of course you forgot about your clanie who buged too, was posted in the same topic...

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...33;entry2173641
    QUOTE(ohnO @ Jul 24 2008, 06:56 PM) *
    "Its irritating enough to see the newbie and portion of the turkish players Jail bugging during war. Eversince i play girakon ive seen top clans yes including Insanity back in the day abusing this bug, but i didnt bother to say anything except this time. They use a mage to hide in this spot, then tp their party to kill the keeper once most of the opposite nation are in jail. Lame isnt it? top clan needs to abuse bug to make nps?
    Just letting u know this is only 2 people, i got the rest of ur parties and a couple of u PINK CAPE ( you know who u are ) buggers as well.
    Enjoy, when i feel like it ill post the rest of them."

Before when we had ally you dont care about ninja or bugs.
    Disappoint on you kitty. :mellow:

lil_mageskillz

just noticed also he never gets cancelled. wish i had his luck

Vocah

just noticed also he never gets cancelled. wish i had his luck[/b]
    If you get any of his luck, pass me some too.. Those damn gates always fail on the wrong moment XD

ooo

Bloodline is Not only Ninja Looters abuses Lots of Bugs in game.. 1 for sure is the prison wall bug where u stay next to opposition prison wall and try to get keeper when majority is in jail.. was posted in ko4life.. they said they wunt do it.. yet they back to doing it this time Bloodycurse and Andaraste leading the gang ,, Pathetic top 5 clan need to abuse bug to gain np..[/b]
    u mean this one?

edit:
    I talked with Zafira and i explained to him that it's kind of bug and he promissed me it will never happen.
    He is sorry about his mistake.[/b]
    same shit repeat every war. im not gonna bother taking ss and complaining.
    i havent seen much skill shown in cz from them but the bug abuse is clearly there but o well, cant really expect much from the little 13-14 year old. ( not sure about their age im just assuming from the way they play and talk )

kibal

did u see the movie or see comments?

the guy get slow 3:05
    and also got cancel heal[/b]
    rofl , did u c the video the 2nd video posted for someone , 4-5 guys hiting him and he never get any casting failed ....if he doesnt use nothing like they say , buying anti casting fail lesons please.

ooo

And what you did in last war? You try get lag and get out of jail (/town /town /town), few time you pass - its too kind of bug.
    I cant handle everyone in my clan- everybody have brain thye know what is bad or good,

And of course you forgot about your clanie who buged too, was posted in the same topic...

"Its irritating enough to see the newbie and portion of the turkish players Jail bugging during war. Eversince i play girakon ive seen top clans yes including Insanity back in the day abusing this bug, but i didnt bother to say anything except this time. They use a mage to hide in this spot, then tp their party to kill the keeper once most of the opposite nation are in jail. Lame isnt it? top clan needs to abuse bug to make nps?
    Just letting u know this is only 2 people, i got the rest of ur parties and a couple of u PINK CAPE ( you know who u are ) buggers as well.

Disappoint on you kitty. :mellow:[/b]
    les not worry about your clan and worry about yourself first k.

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Very nice combo

9.5/10

>AppleSauce<

Andaraste and his gang keep doing wat u do.... people will get pissed and report, or a GM will be on one day

it's only a matter time before u get one of these if u continue

Hail ********!

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I regret to inform you that this account has been closed, as someone with access to this account was observed using jail bug which violates our posted Terms of Service policy. This account will not be unblocked and all current/future tickets will be closed and no further action will be taken on this account. I apologize for any frustration this may have caused and thank you for your understanding.

- Knight Online Customer Support, CSR Catherene

TopCat

I cant handle everyone in my clan - everybody have brain thye know what is bad or good,

Disappoint on you kitty. :mellow:[/b]
    When i was allied to Bloodline i repetedly said dunt abuse certain bug.. some listened some didnt...when u saw ksc of zafira near prison wall u said tthey said sorry wunt happen again... now U did that urself.. newayz tell us wat pink capes did plz.. cause ill make sure if they did they get kicked from clan for sure

seen the videos. pretty good at both attacker and support. need gg skills like this in my party

When i was allied to Bloodline i repetedly said dunt abuse certain bug.. some listened some didnt...when u saw ksc of zafira near prison wall u said tthey said sorry wunt happen again... now U did that urself.. newayz tell us wat pink capes did plz.. cause ill make sure if they did they get kicked from clan for sure[/b]
    1. Never see any notice from you.
    2. You know, two person playing on Bloody me and Andzin, I was offline for 2 weeks, for now loging only for dungon - working. So it was Andzin not Me.
    If you dont believe ask anyone in my clan.
    But still the same char bloody.. fuk :angry:
    3. If you realy want, pm ohno, he has ss.
    les not worry about your clan and worry about yourself first k.[/b]
    ok?
    What is wrong with me tell me coz i dont know, pm me or leave here post. Seriously.
    For now i dont care about my clan reputation (too many shit), if they want use bugs i cant inhibit.

ha thats good

....skiled bp, but you rly need cheats?? pathetic.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast