4HolyLight First Pk Movie 2013

This is a discussion on 4HolyLight First Pk Movie 2013 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This video is actually me playing, I jope you guys enjoy it. Comments are welcome even if it's a little ...
Page: 1

Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar

Default 4HolyLight First Pk Movie 2013

This video is actually me playing, I jope you guys enjoy it. Comments are welcome even if it's a little hate .. Beore anyone asks I use minor on right click when my hands begin to hurt .

over edited to hell

Over edited, vs'ing scrubs, 1 sec pk clips of you spike ksing, failing 6 skills against an afk.... oh my god why does this exist

Banned Senior Member

change recording settings ,,

well first off guys there is no actual edits there, a few fades and transitions theres max 3x acttual edits the brightness on a vs, the flare lens on the pt vs in cz, the solo kill one might of been a little too much, and the timecode. The recording is fine probably the server lagg interfering with my fraps program or my svp doesn't have the youtbe hd setting yet. I am using svp 12. Also they did a few updates to sexyko, so archer and sin combos are kind of messed up, people have been complaining about it all over their forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Simbaaa View Post
    Over edited, vs'ing scrubs, 1 sec pk clips of you spike ksing, failing 6 skills against an afk.... oh my god why does this exist
    good to know your still hating on me jamie, maybe when you learn to stop chasing english players around from server to server you will gain siome respect from me and my clannies. Also all those people your calling scrubs are players without a boarded nation point symbol? players you probably would have lost to?. Sorry I couldn't call the turkish sins with their pedals to vs me, maybe my next video i will record me vs'ing every player with a nation point symbol next to their head, since only they know how to play ko, just for you.

Banned Senior Member

just single kill clips vs people you over gear

Eh I'm not as geared as I would like to be, SexyKO Website - User Profile - 4holylight. Compared to 80% of this server i'm as geared as a player in +7's on a server full of +10's.

Your only missing dual HR / dual ROF, not too much of a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Your only missing dual HR / dual ROF, not too much of a difference.
    yea true tabby, but then again it is kind of hard to be overgeared here when you start out with pretty good items. Theres only a small difference between rocs -Hvs- Rofs. and rols- lego bands= rofs. and the basic earings are just as good as hr's mino's, lkp's, and lilime's. Seems like it all comes up to your combo and how well you know your class.

Yeah I completely agree, sadly the combo is fuked up big time there!

yea hopefully they will fix it all soon, it's good they lowered archer damage, but they completely ruined the sin combo by doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by LotusBomb View Post
    good to know your still hating on me jamie, maybe when you learn to stop chasing english players around from server to server you will gain siome respect from me and my clannies. Also all those people your calling scrubs are players without a boarded nation point symbol? players you probably would have lost to?. Sorry I couldn't call the turkish sins with their pedals to vs me, maybe my next video i will record me vs'ing every player with a nation point symbol next to their head, since only they know how to play ko, just for you.
    Bahahaha you're a joke dude :P I don't need your respect.
    Since when does NP symbol mean skill ? It doesn't at all, in the slightest. I can tell they are scrubs because YOU'RE BEATING THEM. lol
    Just for me? If you make a pk video dude, you're trying to impress and entertain people by pking well. You haven't done any of that here.
    Call me out when theres other people saying the same things, smh bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Simbaaa View Post
    Bahahaha you're a joke dude :P I don't need your respect.
    Since when does NP symbol mean skill ? It doesn't at all, in the slightest. I can tell they are scrubs because YOU'RE BEATING THEM. lol
    Just for me? If you make a pk video dude, you're trying to impress and entertain people by pking well. You haven't done any of that here.
    Call me out when theres other people saying the same things, smh bro.
    sadly enough your right some people don't like it, but that's here i posted it on other forums and all plaers that watched it loved it. You don't play sexyko anymore so you don't understand how hard pk is right now for melee. I can understand your mad cause you have to be the parties little girl and heal all day. You say they are scrubs cause they lost to me, but yet you couldn't beat none of them when you played haha. I can kill them cause I know the minor combo well. Since they messed up rogue combos I can't do a faster combo. When you can even make a video please come see me until then keep chasing english speakers from private server to private server.