Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

4skMe from Pathos - The End

This is a discussion on 4skMe from Pathos - The End within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I actually remember both clans. I no longer play KO but when I did I found my home on Pathos. ...
Page: 2

I actually remember both clans. I no longer play KO but when I did I found my home on Pathos. Me and Cat actually exp'ed once before (when he was still lvl 59) long time ago I know After being wrongfully banned for asking a simple question to a GM I left KO never to waste my time and money for a cause that doesn't deserve it. It was a nice Video and I'm sorry to hear your clan is losing members.

Quote Originally Posted by redhealer24 View Post
    I actually remember both clans. I no longer play KO but when I did I found my home on Pathos. Me and Cat actually exp'ed once before (when he was still lvl 59) long time ago I know After being wrongfully banned for asking a simple question to a GM I left KO never to waste my time and money for a cause that doesn't deserve it. It was a nice Video and I'm sorry to hear your clan is losing members.

ooo nick in game ?
    Last edited by Cat^; 08-19-2009 at 05:44 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12