Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

4SPIKED Third Pk Movie Cypher [3] SteamKO

This is a discussion on 4SPIKED Third Pk Movie Cypher [3] SteamKO within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The best movie from sin this year ps > bad music...
Page: 2

The best movie from sin this year

ps > bad music
    4Spiked likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Not bad overall..

Gameplay- 6/10
    Teamplay- 6/10
    Music- 5/10
    Effects- 0/10 - nothing there really. I'm not saying this should've been a typical mage video with every single effect existing in SVP/AE but I think you could've added something interesting with the music.
    Creativity- 0/10 - nothing unique or nothing at all actually. - Similar to effects.
    Quality- 6/10 -> some clips were recorded in 60fps and some in 30? yet whole video rendered in 60. I think you should've made it all the same thing. (As in, whole video in 60fps)

Overall: 3.8/10 now be advised, I'm very picky with videos so nothing personal here just some food for thought for next videos.
    4Spiked likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by last View Post
    The best movie from sin this year

ps > bad music
    thanks for watching i am glad you liked it .

still most people dont like my music type xD

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Not bad overall..

Gameplay- 6/10
    Teamplay- 6/10
    Music- 5/10
    Effects- 0/10 - nothing there really. I'm not saying this should've been a typical mage video with every single effect existing in SVP/AE but I think you could've added something interesting with the music.
    Creativity- 0/10 - nothing unique or nothing at all actually. - Similar to effects.
    Quality- 6/10 -> some clips were recorded in 60fps and some in 30? yet whole video rendered in 60. I think you should've made it all the same thing. (As in, whole video in 60fps)

Overall: 3.8/10 now be advised, I'm very picky with videos so nothing personal here just some food for thought for next videos.
    thanks for your time watching . and i appreciate ur time typing this detailed replay. and ya i agree with almost everything u said. I didnt spend any time editing adding effects etc i just cut the videos and add music xD
    and i know that i am so noob on those kinda of stuff . for those 30fps videos was recorded on my laptop which was very laggy and i couldnt record 60fps there.

thanks again will try to do better in next one
    Last edited by 4Spiked; 12-11-2016 at 09:07 PM. Reason: grammar
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Some good clips there. You're 1 hitting everyone. How much u spent there men?

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    i pk with him hes probably the best assassin I have ever played with hes awareness and support cures are first class to be honest Cypher any character is two hits fully duffed just gotta time that CP T_T hate to think when he has support devine portu how much destruction he'd do

ps he sucks at phantomers "insert his name" with me running behind him with a knife

thats enough from me kissing spikeys bum cheeks though its terribly satisfying

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    well ya i can tell you , that if i pk with redpot and full sc dex set no one can survive my CP ;P

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    i pk with him hes probably the best assassin I have ever played with hes awareness and support cures are first class to be honest Cypher any character is two hits fully duffed just gotta time that CP T_T hate to think when he has support devine portu how much destruction he'd do

ps he sucks at phantomers "insert his name" with me running behind him with a knife

you know how many headshot i got on you in phantomers

my famas rocks!!!xd

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

best assassin? you must've played with some real quality players...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyNt...outu.be&t=1171
    erdo1990, Rhymes, 4Spiked and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post

did he stated that i am the best assassin ? all what he said is that i am the best asas he palyed with.

and ya Emir always been my favorite and best asas in my eyes he is a player and i respect him as asas.

and just so you know , we did 2 versus one was 5-4 and the other 10-3 i lost and nothing to be ashamed for

and yea i liked this video he is my favorite asas player .
    WnxMiqdad likes this.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by 4Spiked View Post
    did he stated that i am the best assassin ? all what he said is that i am the best asas he palyed with.

and ya Emir always been my favorite and best asas in my eyes he is a player and i respect him as asas.

and just so you know , we did 2 versus one was 5-4 and the other 10-3 i lost and nothing to be ashamed for

and yea i liked this video he is my favorite asas player .
    yeah, and i said if you are the best assassin he has played with then what kind of assassins does he play with? xd
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post

Xd i love you too sadly idk who you are and obviously you love mummy XD its cool bro i dont know how hurt you must be from me bum licking spikey so bad buts its oki bro its oki just know we love you just like i love spikey

Xd i love you too sadly idk who you are and obviously you love mummy XD its cool bro i dont know how hurt you must be from me bum licking spikey so bad buts its oki bro its oki just know we love you just like i love spikey
    he is just another polak who dont like you, like me
    SkyHunter and WnxMiqdad like this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast