Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

4SPIKED Third Pk Movie Cypher [3] SteamKO

This is a discussion on 4SPIKED Third Pk Movie Cypher [3] SteamKO within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't know what's with you turcos and screenshots o.o , trying to compensate for something? Now be a good ...
Page: 4

I don't know what's with you turcos and screenshots o.o , trying to compensate for something?

Now be a good ERDO and tell us what happened last time we met? Was that 10-0? hint: *asks me to go to the inside arena, still gets slapped*. Did you think that the air of the inside arena would help you out? Maybe remember you of the capadocias and give you extra strengh?

Of course I don't take pics of beating erdos like you though.

ERDO... ERDO... oh ERDO...

Now enough of hijacking the thread, ok?

cu

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    I don't know what's with you turcos and screenshots o.o , trying to compensate for something?

Now be a good ERDO and tell us what happened last time we met? Was that 10-0? hint: *asks me to go to the inside arena, still gets slapped*. Did you think that the air of the inside arena would help you out? Maybe remember you of the capadocias and give you extra strengh?

Of course I don't take pics of beating erdos like you though.

ERDO... ERDO... oh ERDO...

Now enough of hijacking the thread, ok?

cu
    Mad much cos I slapped you on equal gear over 100 times? Cute thing was that you never got enough :*
    Now be a cute RAFA and get known random
    Last edited by erdo1990; 12-15-2016 at 10:49 AM.

Your haters are lame though, trust me when I say this.

erdo1990 is just one more turk in the fish bowl. A funny dude who, believe it or not, uses macro to PK as a warrior (can link you the vid in PM if you wanna laugh later). Tried to make some bucks by KOXPing in steam to compensate for the absence of a job irl. Anyway, a typical turkish stereotype (the shitty kind): cheater and dumb with a big mouth.

Now, SkyHunter (also goes by Cindy) is one to actually feel sorry about. This sad child is not even 18 y/o, never accomplished anything in the slightest. Mommy probably forbids him to spend cash on official servers so he tries to lick well geared USKO player's ass in an attempt to share their accounts one day. So watchout, soon enough he'll be licking yours.

What these two have in common? Lack of skill and hardcore necessity to stand out and try being something by trash talking other players. And oh, they did not last a month in Cypher.

The gang is complete with the mongoloid, YouGotPwnedByMyAss. A kid that I actually have to stop talking about because I honestly think that he is literally autistic so it wouldn't be nice. (#you are free, chris)

Aaaanyway, about your videos: congratulations, they are very nice. You're always outnumbered and busy doing what a good sin should do. Very nice assassin. PK videos are way too banal nowadays though so my advice is for you to practice editing and make less videos but take more time to work on them.
    I'm really starting to wonder wether you just have nothing else to do in your life or are just that childish that you have to interfere with everything that shouldn't concern you.

you're crying about how old others are, but at this point you're not even close to acting mature yourself. I can tell; i've seen this small vendetta of yours going on for such a long time now, ever since we literally made fun of you and your clan on apex. how hilarious that you still can't take the fact you got beaten and are trying so hard to get yourself some credit for something that doesn't even exist.

keep on trying, you sad piece of garbage. hope one day you'll actually make sense.

lol peeps above are *triggered* and *triggered*. screamer it's OK. You get filled up with anger when I talk about your brother and his odd number of chromosomes per cell, that you always jump in whenever I mention him like a white knight! So angry that your memory gets blocked preventing you from remembering the humiliation of your passage through Apex, videos don't lie.

mission accomplished I guess

Salute!

PS.: this is no vendetta, there's nothing to avenge. It's simply frauds exposition.

lol peeps above are *triggered* and *triggered*. screamer it's OK. You get filled up with anger when I talk about your brother and his odd number of chromosomes per cell, that you always jump in whenever I mention him like a white knight! So angry that your memory gets blocked preventing you from remembering the humiliation of your passage through Apex, videos don't lie.

Salute!

PS.: this is no vendetta, there's nothing to avenge. It's simply frauds exposition.
    please do me a favor and back up your words before you start making statements. you have no clue what kind of joke you really are. triggered? Nah, you're just funny to make fun of. oh, about the k0xp part, isn't it a little lame to go towards such lame accusations without even showing proof of it? Meh, typical lowlife like you has to find something to complain about, right? Now go pm Spankme and ask him for a clan invitation, be kind to him, he's new to this game.

its so sad looking at these people fighting over who's better than the other for the past year or two get over yourselves
    ScreameR likes this.

Salute!

really i never answer u myself because i d1ckslapped u on 1v1 (2v3 with Dogamon aSas) 8v8 u are really mad bcuz of this thats why u keep posting on forums about me. i just ignore u thats all and im gonna ignore you again

PS: its just funny to see how people like you and before ImmortalOne taking so much time on forums like this.
    and everything made 0 sense talk with me ingame lets do a 1v1/2v2/8v8 come at me bro i dont care what u say on a forum.
    Manhattan likes this.

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

I must interfere this fight of GREATNESS !~~! cringe-.-

I must take the side of manhattan , truelly a GG player i doubt he will lie about losing a vs to someone when he actually did.

So now ppl gonna choose side and vote each other? WTF?

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    So now ppl gonna choose side and vote each other? WTF?
    stfu gm ynject ytem n00b
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Oh this got interesting.
    Carry on.
    4Spiked likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post

I must take the side of manhattan , truelly a GG player i doubt he will lie about losing a vs to someone when he actually did.
    yea it's not like i've just posted pics where i slapped him on the beta phase of ApexKO, where everyone had the same items.

Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post

Manhattan are one of these people that call us Hackers,Koxpers bcuz he sucks so hard.. he even lost to a random retard.

PS:look at him raging in the video xD

I decided not to shave till christmas, what do you think guys?

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    I decided not to shave till christmas, what do you think guys?
    +1, Girls like beards :

ScreameR and tobol like this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast