Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

5 Min PK Session Against UnDeStRuCtAbLZzZzZ

This is a discussion on 5 Min PK Session Against UnDeStRuCtAbLZzZzZ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wasted my time looking for the 8 vs 8 part ... next time dont make a video only when all ...
Page: 3

wasted my time looking for the 8 vs 8 part ...

next time dont make a video only when all of u are gang banging 1 person.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

what a noob video-.- all i see is undes getting gang banged by more than 1 human party Oo plus they shouldnt even be called undes cuz i dont recognize any of them as old members....

Why didnt you fraps our vs in CZ Jason .
    Well your movie doesnt show as u say 8v8. Stopped watching after 1 minute, sorry.

by playing a friend char and pking with you guys, i can say you all suck bad time. your lossing ALMOST each time you pk against undez, how can you frap such a thing?
    get yr best 8 ppl, we will get ours and lets go for it.

about Undez ppl been unskilled. LOLOLOLOL. almost all undez memmbers got thier items by farming, not like afk who babashoped thier ass off.

TooHardcore

This wasn't a set up 8 v 8, get it through your heads. He just fraps what we PK'd yesterday. And they had kingdong, sensation, and killaheala as priests, while we had 1 buffer / full healer. We did what we could with the party we had, and having 5 rogues, we called out a name and killed him. That's how a party works. I don't know how you guys PK, but we don't all call out different targets to kill someone. Like Jason said in his earlier post, this wasn't flame intended, he just threw couple scenes together and viola. I don't know how many of you guys are going to make PK videos of yourself dieing over and over again, but if you want to, be my guest.[/b]
    He should change the title then

Jason269

Why didnt you fraps our vs in CZ Jason .
    Well your movie doesnt show as u say 8v8. Stopped watching after 1 minute, sorry.[/b]
    i neva had no items when i vsed u and i was 71... wif only shell and pd6 n shard7, now i got 2 uniques and a new dagger

Banned

someone actully understands me...[/b]
    Finally you can stop cutting urself with a razor.

:P

I think the point is, this was just proving that undiez dont roll us over like killah was sayin in another post. We had 0 -->ZERO tanks and still gained quite a bit of NP off their party of 5 75+ tanks. It wasn't a set up 8v8, and if we tried to tank there party we'd have got rick-rolled quick like.

i neva had no items when i vsed u and i was 71... wif only shell and pd6 n shard7, now i got 2 uniques and a new dagger[/b]
    I took off 2 major pieces of my armor, pathos gloves and both bahamut armors to give you a chance .
    Anyways get a better gear so we can fight again.

Jason269

I took off 2 major pieces of my armor, pathos gloves and both bahamut armors to give you a chance .
    Anyways get a better gear so we can fight again.[/b]
    u got full chitin 8 n like, shard 8 n some other shit lol, ur much better bro, even without pathos gloves

but ye, was good VS anyways, def do again soon

aqpsilver

/Bored

edit that title

xstep

dun like it at all 5/10

Some DeadSilence...afk. and someone else .. cant think of it.. just rolled over UndEz. ;p.. It was 8 v like 10 + everytime, and before our party left, undezz had 700 np, we had 2.2k. This was in a 40 min time period. But undezz fought hard, never left, so that makes them gg.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

It was kinda boring imo. Some clips were good but most of the time it was your party just gangbanging 1 guy. I didnt like the music either find it boring :/ Overall 5/10[/b]
    +1 to that lol
    as soon as he gets hit by L0L he runs away and comes back with 3 of them

Jason269

+1 to that lol
    as soon as he gets hit by L0L he runs away and comes back with 3 of them[/b]
    obviously, r u a retard?

lvl 80+? with how much AP? spams me for 800? same as dufus, u want me to just stand there and die?

idiot...

Jason269

+1 to that lol
    as soon as he gets hit by L0L he runs away and comes back with 3 of them[/b]
    obviously, r u a retard?

lvl 80+? with how much AP? spams me for 800? same as dufus, u want me to just stand there and die? and record it?

idiot...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast