Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

5 Min PK Session Against UnDeStRuCtAbLZzZzZ

This is a discussion on 5 Min PK Session Against UnDeStRuCtAbLZzZzZ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Omg it pretty awesome , what the point to post a 8vs 1 or 2 video , you guys all ...
Page: 5

marcus2004

Omg it pretty awesome , what the point to post a 8vs 1 or 2 video ,
    you guys all run together on a debuffed guy , its ok if u want to just increase nps , but please
    dont be proud of a so big shit.
    im not from ur server , it seem u wanted proove u are better than those "undez" you just prooved that u deserve shame

J

you guys all run together on a debuffed guy , its ok if u want to just increase nps , but please
    im not from ur server , it seem u wanted proove u are better than those "undez" you just prooved that u deserve shame[/b]
    Can you read what people are saying? This was no way in saying we were better than them. It was just showing some PK we did. Get over it, we're not trying to say anyone is better than anyone.

If you look in the video, I see about 3 to 4 times where, its a 8v8.[/b]
    people don't watch. most of the time its like 8v8 then someone calls someone's name all 4sin goes its 8v7 then 8v6 and the 6starts to run and spread.
    that goes for both teams. i was there when he made the video and i will say we did get owned at times and owned you at sometimes. so ionno y people flaming?
    is it so bad to watch urself and wanna share it?
    pls refrain urself from hitting "reply" cuz if ur gonna flame me then u ovbiously can't read and understand

btw u didn't put half my kills :P

im not from ur server , it seem u wanted proove u are better than those "undez" you just prooved that u deserve shame[/b]
    lol? ur saying u don't duff and try kill same guy? srry we know how to pk and don't have +3, +9 and just go around slamming. we use strategy.

+1 to that lol
    as soon as he gets hit by L0L he runs away and comes back with 3 of them[/b]
    i wanna see u pk.
    read wat i said in 2nd response

so u gang bang 1 warrior with 3 lvl 80 sins + you and think u own undez[/b]
    their people are higher lvl than us, those that pk. pls know before u hit respond

im saying this cuz im tired of people who don't know how to play sin comes and talks about what his doing right which they think is wrong. if u look and watch his combo is 1337 so u go talk trash about our pk strategy? lol..gtfo and stay out.
    it was good pk from both sides.

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

wow afk, post at least a decent 8 vs 8 video on arena or something (colloseum maybe). Everyone has 1 life and lets see if AFK or UNDEZ wins. Then u can say u rolled them or u got rolled by them.
    Showing some noob KS video about 8 vs 1 is pathetic shit.
    And "J" its not a random PK video he posted, the video was made coz the "whos stronger in cz, who owns who" argument on some cwest topic, when the video starts u can clearly see what deadly wrote there.

AFK tottaly failed IMO showing they can kill someone duffed in 8 vs 1, GJ!

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

all the flames like: 8v1.

You guys never pked with vent? idk but if we pk we say who we aim for not that every1 attacks diff 1.

all the flames like: 8v1.

You guys never pked with vent? idk but if we pk we say who we aim for not that every1 attacks diff 1.[/b]
    it not about that the funny thing is that he said 8 vs 8, while on money u never see party vs party only some sin vs 1/2 guys that left on back or alone...

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

it not about that the funny thing is that he said 8 vs 8, while on money u never see party vs party only some sin vs 1/2 guys that left on back or alone...[/b]
    funny thing eh? so ur all crying for what then?

other then that, the vid was boring but i guess u explained why

Nissim

undezz had no duffer + 2 of the priests was BP's + not all of us was on vent + we was less then 8 i pretty sure i remember that.
    and when we did 8 vs 8 while ago we raped afk 4 or 5 to 0..

just yesterday there was AFK kodiak and DeadSilence against undez.. and we pretty much owned those parties.

just annoying when some1 uploading a vid with random " clan vs clan" if u guys want a 8 vs 8 then no problem we can arange somthing but dont upload unusefull vids pls
    ty and sorry if i flamed too much.

and if u say it just to show ppls how u guys pk.. so u better make normal vid cause ithen ppls will start to upload evry pk they do with the clan and it will be annoying.

sorry for my english.

J

undezz had no duffer + 2 of the priests was BP's + not all of us was on vent + we was less then 8 i pretty sure i remember that.
    and when we did 8 vs 8 while ago we raped afk 4 or 5 to 0..

just yesterday there was AFK kodiak and DeadSilence against undez.. and we pretty much owned those parties.

just annoying when some1 uploading a vid with random " clan vs clan" if u guys want a 8 vs 8 then no problem we can arange somthing but dont upload unusefull vids pls
    ty and sorry if i flamed too much.

and if u say it just to show ppls how u guys pk.. so u better make normal vid cause ithen ppls will start to upload evry pk they do with the clan and it will be annoying.

sorry for my english.[/b]
    Oh, killaheala reskilled? And he randomly got subsided? You guys had kingdong, sensations, and killaheala. We had a buffer / full healer, and I don't think he even had malice.

Nissim

kind dong and sensation are buffers.. im not sure all the party members was scrolled.. like i siad if u guys want 8 vs 8 it can be arranged.

lopezik

lol J

u gonna tell me it was 8 vs 8 on that movie? if yes then u are idiot...

show me one moment when all from undez party are together...
    in most of clips there is afk party + some random ppl on 5 undez ppl...
    ohh yes there is monent when they are together and all afk run then kill someone who is alone... meybe there

but still its not 8v8... im right?

i don't get it. because we have sins and we use our stealth to our advantage and not play like warriors (90% of undezz) we getting flamed? wow. i love retardedness of people.

ok music 5/10
    ok editing 5/10
    pk ability 1/10
    quality 9/10

actual pk footage 1/10 teamwork lacking at least in the short amount of video, seemed like it was usually 4-5 on 1-2 was hoping for some clan vs clan. Really should change the heading. Loved the quality though what game cam did you use?

ok seriously stop arguing like kids over your noob pk. both clans suck in pk and will never reach my level of greatness.

i do think DS are pretty skilled ppl, not all of em, you guys added why to many noobs..
    but saying now DS raped undez? LOLOLOLOL. quited cz cus of DS? roflcoptor dude.[/b]
    I agree with you, we do have some people in clan that aren't that great, but their nice people. What can I say, undezz got some players that blow to. Anyone can hellblade r-r. Anyways, if DS was 80, well. I don't know what the turn-out would be. A lot of our clan is 70-75. I have seen DS party kill an undezz party, and I have seen a DS beat a MM party. Like I posted on the page before, it was 8 ( Deadsilence, one a.f.k, and some random ) Vs a party of undezz. Every few minutes someone new from undezz showed up, dufus, killa, and before DS left for war, we led board 2.2 to 700 of undezz 10+ players. Undezz has some gg as does DeadSilence. No flaming, just stating my opinion on all of this, keep the flame back guys, its a game, we should enjoy it. I know I have fun pking with undezz, cause it's definitely a challenge.
    '

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast