Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

5 Min PK Session Against UnDeStRuCtAbLZzZzZ

This is a discussion on 5 Min PK Session Against UnDeStRuCtAbLZzZzZ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; undez died months ago when the killah family quit. afk owns the wannabes. true old school undes always tore afk ...
Page: 6

undez died months ago when the killah family quit. afk owns the wannabes. true old school undes always tore afk apart. /end

undez died months ago when the killah family quit. afk owns the wannabes. true old school undes always tore afk apart. /end[/b]
    lol I'm sorry about going off topic, but I fucking love your forum name. ^_^

Boyce

lol I'm sorry about going off topic, but I fucking love your forum name. ^_^[/b]
    hahaha i never even noticed!
    and the avatar
    woody sup bud!

deadly u playing again damn
    msn me sometime sunny jim

Jason269

hahaha i never even noticed!
    and the avatar
    woody sup bud!

deadly u playing again damn
    msn me sometime sunny jim[/b]
    yupp i am, i will do

got sick gear now,

Banned

While pking earlier against UnDez i decided to fraps, this refers to the topic about UnDeZ rolling AFK, well, we will see by this video

Didnt take me long so dont expect a pro video, threw some fraps together, good clips, Watch YOUTUBE in HIGH QUALITY. not normal, its tottally SHIT in normal, duno how to do it in HQ. or Hd.

Here ya go.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wXjgmnN7oFA[/b]
    LOL the only thing i see in this video is a full party following 2 poor players that after get full debuff die... sorry but if your attempt was show to people that your clan is better well you fail..

This remind me my adventures in manes, a full party killed me (8vs1) and they was proud lol when 1 by 1 worth 0

pk 1/10

quality 9/10

Banned

Arrow

LOL the only thing i see in this video is a full party following 2 poor players that after get full debuff die... sorry but if your attempt was show to people that your clan is better well you fail..

This remind me my adventures in manes, a full party killed me (8vs1) and they was proud lol when 1 by 1 worth 0
    pk 1/10

quality 9/10[/b]
    yah, shitty timing on the recording, what you didin't see (or read) was the fact that they had a full party of priests and warriors, we had no duffers only rogues and mages pretty much. It was us getting tped around and tryin to split the warriors up from the priests to better the odds. When we did, we jumped/raped the few that were left.

This is an old school tactic that most gg&#39;s would know. If you dont have a full duffer, and 0 <---ZERO tankers...running and splitting them up is the smartest way to get nps.

All this gay mumbo jumbo about who&#39;s clan is better or who&#39;s E-cock is fatter is childish and annoying. He put up some footage because he wanted to show that even with a bunch of level 70&#39;s with a pretty crappy party of mages and rogues, you can take down a party of 75-80 duffers/healers/warriors. /end_of_story.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456