Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 68

59 chars vs 80+ chars pk

This is a discussion on 59 chars vs 80+ chars pk within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL so yesterday we got bored so me and some clannies for dcz decided to pk in CZ with our ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member BigdaddyP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    112

    Default 59 chars vs 80+ chars pk

    LOL so yesterday we got bored so me and some clannies for dcz decided to pk in CZ with our 59 chars. Watch the video...hopefully it will make you laugh as much as it made us laugh. All I have to say is OWNED!

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hJG1puLD2M]MrDuLi AND AngelsAlive vs CARNAC WEST - IvyMike - YouTube[/ame]

  2. #2
    Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    California Love
    Posts
    469

    Default

    who the fuck are these randoms?

  3. #3
    /Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,025

    Default

    I wasn't there, end of story.

  4. #4
    El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brahell
    Posts
    999

    Default

    well nothing special, insane geared 59 players scrolled, with the help of a 81 buffer and an 83 insane geared sin, raidin a newp xp party, and fighting the party i was in priestless lol.

  5. #5
    Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    California Love
    Posts
    469

    Default

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65nYeimXKwM&feature=player_embedded"]GoonSquad And Company V. AngelsAlive Friendly Laggy PK - YouTube[/ame] :O trollfaced

  6. #6
    Senior Member BigdaddyP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    well nothing special, insane geared 59 players scrolled, with the help of a 81 buffer and an 83 insane geared sin, raidin a newp xp party, and fighting the party i was in priestless lol.
    lol u did have a priest Do not hate...just appreciate!

  7. #7
    Senior Member BigdaddyP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SizzleMyNizzle View Post
    LOL this video shows the las t 2 minutes of the pk we had....LOL this vid is so shitty shows nothing....lol

  8. #8
    El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brahell
    Posts
    999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyP View Post
    lol u did have a priest Do not hate...just appreciate!
    lol yea a lvl 70 buffer that kept dcdin every min, so it was mostly me and 3 meeles :/
    still was fun pk, 2bad u guys obviously wont show the parts where we take ya.

    ps. that 59 mage might have better stats than my 80 lol

  9. #9
    Senior Member zenemiG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    well nothing special, insane geared 59 players scrolled, with the help of a 81 buffer and an 83 insane geared sin, raidin a newp xp party, and fighting the party i was in priestless lol.
    Lol don't sound so mad you got killed, still a funny movie. The sins would be like 1-2 hit if they were duffed > attacked, and the warriors would also drop like a sack of shit since they would have what, 4.5k hp? Lmao.

    GG angels :P

  10. #10
    Senior Member BigdaddyP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    lol yea a lvl 70 buffer that kept dcdin every min, so it was mostly me and 3 meeles :/
    still was fun pk, 2bad u guys obviously wont show the parts where we take ya.

    ps. that 59 mage might have better stats than my 80 lol
    Yes it was mad fun ......it was a good laugh!

    p.s were lvl 59 even if we were sc.....your warriors are hitting us over 600-700.....our hp sc is your guys base hp....so we just kind of evened out the fight

  11. #11
    Senior Member BigdaddyP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zenemiG View Post
    Lol don't sound so mad you got killed, still a funny movie. The sins would be like 1-2 hit if they were duffed > attacked, and the warriors would also drop like a sack of shit since they would have what, 4.5k hp? Lmao.

    GG angels :P
    +1

    Glad you found it funny dex

  12. #12
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    lol yea a lvl 70 buffer that kept dcdin every min, so it was mostly me and 3 meeles :/
    still was fun pk, 2bad u guys obviously wont show the parts where we take ya.

    ps. that 59 mage might have better stats than my 80 lol
    Your seriously making excuses for that? A better one would have been, i broke all my fingers and find it hard to push keys, that probably would have been the only valid excuse lol.

  13. #13
    El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brahell
    Posts
    999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Your seriously making excuses for that? A better one would have been, i broke all my fingers and find it hard to push keys, that probably would have been the only valid excuse lol.
    lol its not a excuse, they seem just proud of what they did in cz, like if they raped ard 2much already, which doesnt happens.

  14. #14
    Senior Member zenemiG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    lol its not a excuse, they seem just proud of what they did in cz, like if they raped ard 2much already, which doesnt happens.
    Or they had some fun? Stop taking the game so seriously lol

  15. #15
    El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Brahell
    Posts
    999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zenemiG View Post
    Or they had some fun? Stop taking the game so seriously lol
    well not taking it serious, dont have anything against them, actually like some of them, but once they used the word OWNED in the description i thought it wasnt right coz they didnt really own anyone, and trolling is fun.

    edit: im mad coz noone goes to tech support help me on my client issue!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •