Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

72 lvl INT Priest PK & HB Rush(killn' inn-sundr inclded)

This is a discussion on 72 lvl INT Priest PK & HB Rush(killn' inn-sundr inclded) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by morf_is_a_looser ...And i won't post anything on this forum if i had a "Report Subject" over my ...
Page: 3

Exotica

Originally posted by morf_is_a_looser
    ...And i won't post anything on this forum if i had a "Report Subject" over my head...that would piss me off cuz i don't think that the kings of your nation is joking with this subjet...you probably played with some kind of cheaters or you maybe used some of them...i don't get anything against you but i'm really pissed by those priest who thinks they're gods....K2 is just a bunch of drunkards, and they drank too much the night when they decided the stats of priest skills

Congratz for the bomb town...was really impressive but with 20 or 30 people...thats not so hard to do on dupamus
    A G1 clan leader called BeYaZGoLge33 (or smt like that) was angry with the clan leader of TheKingS i think. And he tagged "report subject" on all the clan members of TheKingS. I was on a paramun party when i got it <_< As i said, i am regretful that i was on that clan.But it lasted for 1 week and then i quitted.. Pls dont say anything else more about TheKingS cuz i hate it as much as you :rollseyes: It was a mistake to enter but it finished 4-5 weeks ago for me. Thank you

Taylan

Originally posted by morf_is_a_looser
    Everyone knows that Helis is really abused...a lvl 75 warrior can't even do anything against that...and i doubt you could beat him with a 1500 HP buff ( i also think that he was probably on 1500 HP buff )!

As far as i know, all the duels i've done were under 1500 HP buff even if an undying is like 2500 HP buff without any HP stuff...so on a priest like you it might be like a 3K HP buff...and you had less than 1500 HP at the end of the duel.

For me, this warrior would own you in a real 1v1

And i won't post anything on this forum if i had a "Report Subject" over my head...that would piss me off cuz i don't think that the kings of your nation is joking with this subjet...you probably played with some kind of cheaters or you maybe used some of them...i don't get anything against you but i'm really pissed by those priest who thinks they're gods....K2 is just a bunch of drunkards, and they drank too much the night when they decided the stats of priest skills

Congratz for the bomb town...was really impressive but with 20 or 30 people...thats not so hard to do on dupamus
    Warrior was unbuffed, no STR, no Wolf, no Enchants, etc

Banned

So lol...so he could kill the priest without losing the half of his HP with buffs ect.. xD

Exotica

Originally posted by Taylan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Taylan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morf_is_a_looser
    Everyone knows that Helis is really abused...a lvl 75 warrior can't even do anything against that...and i doubt you could beat him with a 1500 HP buff ( i also think that he was probably on 1500 HP buff )!

As far as i know, all the duels i've done were under 1500 HP buff even if an undying is like 2500 HP buff without any HP stuff...so on a priest like you it might be like a 3K HP buff...and you had less than 1500 HP at the end of the duel.

And i won't post anything on this forum if i had a "Report Subject" over my head...that would piss me off cuz i don't think that the kings of your nation is joking with this subjet...you probably played with some kind of cheaters or you maybe used some of them...i don't get anything against you but i'm really pissed by those priest who thinks they're gods....K2 is just a bunch of drunkards, and they drank too much the night when they decided the stats of priest skills

Warrior was unbuffed, no STR, no Wolf, no Enchants, etc [/b]
    Warrior had said me that he was buffed,AC'ed but not used AP scroll. And the only skill i used was malice no massive, no parasite etc..

Virus666

whats the name of the first song?

sexyman

Originally posted by Virus666
    whats the name of the first song? * *
    +1 I wanna make sweet love to it :wub:

Taylan

Originally posted by Exotica+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Exotica)</div>
    Originally posted by Taylan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-morf_is_a_looser

Warrior was unbuffed, no STR, no Wolf, no Enchants, etc
    Warrior had said me that he was buffed,AC'ed but not used AP scroll. And the only skill i used was malice no massive, no parasite etc..[/b]
    I talked with him he was unbuffed+ zavalli oldugunu iletior :unsure:

Exotica

whats the name of the first song? * *
    The Cranberries & Rammstein - Theatre of Tragedy If u can't find it, pm me so i can send it via MSN

Virus666

thx

whassup

stop flamming it was a good movie

Virus666

Snog The Cranberries & Rammstein - Theatre of Tragedy Yes? Or The Cranberries ?

Virus666

All Songs pls

saltman_147

wow .......

FatM4n

thats some freakign awesome video

Exotica

All *Songs pls *
    The Cranberries & Rammstein - Theatre of Tragedy ( Search as this )
    Linkin Park - Point Of Authority
    Rammstein - Halleluja
    Bumblefoot - Turn Around

Ty all for your compliments :rollseyes: :wub:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast