Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

72 Skills Priest

This is a discussion on 72 Skills Priest within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hes from ELT they are all fuckin impossible to kill in cz, they all got leet ass gear, same with ...
Page: 5

ItsAHit

Hes from ELT they are all fuckin impossible to kill in cz, they all got leet ass gear, same with tioc.

TunaFishyMe

Ok but did you personally make that MS 9+?

BeneGesserit

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    Ok but did you personally make that MS 9+?
    make it my best real friend... BadMom

Banned

Originally posted by BeneGesserit+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BeneGesserit)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    sorry but not possible to have more ap then warriors at 72 with still haveing that ac and hp.......

my guess is +2 rocs +2 we +9 paper set str and ms+9

bps set yes u prob made not gm made or dupe....i know people with +9 parts and more then one.....MS+9 KOM for sure or u dupe it and erase other ms's

at least be a fucking man and not a pussy and say u got your shit from kom or duped

get some balls
    haha this is prity cool... bp cant have more ap than warrior... where you hear that ?
    thx to NaturalBoronKiller for this SS

2days after make this char was baned for investigation. after unban he still had ms so i think its not duped...[/b]
    u are stupid man....legit bp cant have more ap than warrior sorry man u are wrong....also ms can still be duped and not wiped....its called dupe all ms to +8 then make one +9 and then erase all others ms and u have legit one .....or get KOM to do it for you

also dumbass....anyone how would make a legit +9 would ss making it....where is the ss.....THERE ISNT ONE DUPER

and your from duperemus so your server says it all right there

BeneGesserit

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by BeneGesserit@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

sorry but not possible to have more ap then warriors at 72 with still haveing that ac and hp.......

my guess is +2 rocs +2 we +9 paper set str and ms+9

bps set yes u prob made not gm made or dupe....i know people with +9 parts and more then one.....MS+9 KOM for sure or u dupe it and erase other ms's

at least be a fucking man and not a pussy and say u got your shit from kom or duped

get some balls

haha this is prity cool... bp cant have more ap than warrior... where you hear that ?
    thx to NaturalBoronKiller for this SS

2days after make this char was baned for investigation. after unban he still had ms so i think its not duped...
    u are stupid man....legit bp cant have more ap than warrior sorry man u are wrong....also ms can still be duped and not wiped....its called dupe all ms to +8 then make one +9 and then erase all others ms and u have legit one .....or get KOM to do it for you

also dumbass....anyone how would make a legit +9 would ss making it....where is the ss.....THERE ISNT ONE DUPER

and your from duperemus so your server says it all right there[/b]
    i realy dont care if you belive me or no... but ill explain you... this ms was maked 11.5.2005 2 days after gm ban him for investigation (mean they will audit in logs how was maked) after 5 month char was unbaned and still have this ms... and pls dont flame badmom he cant defend himself... btw was maked with 2 ms+8 both legit... 1st succes to +9

TunaFishyMe

lol and why was his account banned for investigation? I have been playing for 1.5 years and I havent been banned for investigation.

Banned

ok show ss...who the fuck would not take a ss of +9....no one....only a duper would not

also they would never look trade logs man...to much work for them...ask devile.....he once explained why to me and how hard it is for them to look logs cause there system is set up to be not good....so they didnt check logs....all they checked was to see if it was duped

BeneGesserit

lol and why was his account banned for investigation? *I have been playing for 1.5 years and I havent been banned for investigation.
    but you didnt make +9 item in time when all have items +7

TunaFishyMe

even ss wouldnt really mean much. If he duped like 30 8+ and the 2nd made to 9+ and he took a screenshot, it doesnt mean he did it legally.

BeneGesserit

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    ok show ss...who the fuck would not take a ss of +9....no one....only a duper would not

also they would never look trade logs man...to much work for them...ask devile.....he once explained why to me and how hard it is for them to look logs cause there system is set up to be not good....so they didnt check logs....all they checked was to see if it was duped
    this time no1 make ss of upgrade because no1 need him...

Banned

even ss wouldnt really mean much. *If he duped like 30 8+ and the 2nd made to 9+ and he took a screenshot, it doesnt mean he did it legally.
    well it might help cause if he made it on last ms then it woild look legit.....only way...if he made it duped and took ss we would see his inventory and it would be full of ms ...ss would help

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

retards...

MS+9/90 = 179 ap? When a +8 has 173? go photoshop some better.

Those stats are with dual WE+0, dual roc+0, IN, the skelly belt, +9/19 str G1 paper set and a ms+9/90.

All of that adds the 154 str bonus
    Rocs = 14 str
    WEs = 10 str
    In = 5 str
    +9 set = 95 str
    blasting = 30 str
    ___________________ = 154

And it the 2900 ap MAY be reached with a ms+8/80, if using DR+1 and some shit, but he admited he had a ms+9/90. But his pathetic attempt to make us believe that he got that from a merchant by photoshoping his ass out cant fool us...

BABA

BeneGesserit

Originally posted by Dro
    retards...

MS+9/90 = 179 ap? When a +8 has 173? go photoshop some better.

Those stats are with dual WE+0, dual roc+0, IN, the skelly belt, +9/19 str G1 paper set and a ms+9/90. *

All of that adds the 154 str bonus
    Rocs = 14 str
    WEs = 10 str
    In = 5 str
    +9 set = 95 str
    blasting = 30 str
    ___________________ = 154

And it the 2900 ap MAY be reached with a ms+8/80, if using DR+1 and some shit, but he admited he had a ms+9/90. But his pathetic attempt to make us believe that he got that from a merchant by photoshoping his ass out cant fool us...

BABA
    look wersion of game... it was KO no KE

wow guys the screen shot is in kO, WAY lower weapon damage. that MS has been around on Xig for a LONG time and yea.. i dont personally believe its legit, but its still around.. so who knows..

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

FINE.. is from KO.... so? No chance u`d have found a MS+9/90 on merchant... And i see scrolls on that pic, so it isnt that old. Eitherway, illegal MS.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast