Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

72 Skills Priest

This is a discussion on 72 Skills Priest within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ....i think this stuff is done, focus on Subject...lvl 72 skills priest...
Page: 7

mantra90

....i think this stuff is done, focus on Subject...lvl 72 skills priest

carpumps

dont play xig, dont talk shit about this sword. Theres a +9 elixir staff in xig as well, flame that.

runordie

look buffs plus since shes level 72 base hp is pretty high

mantra90

Originally posted by carpumps
    dont play xig, dont talk shit about this sword. Theres a +9 elixir staff in xig as well, flame that.
    +11

haha u must have a field day with ms+9 on xig with all the shitty noobs there

mantra90

Originally posted by 0000000
    haha u must have a field day with ms+9 on xig with all the shitty noobs there
    :lol: yay mayb cuz now no minor bug all rogues die 1-2-3 hits...i really wanna know how it feels havin that ms(sounds gay rofl)....
    on xig not all nubz but...yeah now i see a lot of ppl with full shel and im OMG RUN then i zr=250dmage wtF shell+2! naaaaaab :lol: ...coming soon 10-08-06 onlypriest N' escalibur MS!!!! u guys gonna get crazy i saw only 10% of it and i was :wacko:........btw, song is gay so i hope u like zero ehueheuehu (jkin)

BTW, i play warrior with a friend im not ONLYPriest, but im clannie withim.....he lemme saw avant-premiere of video really good :rollseyes: thats why i know -_-

carpumps

its all about lastmetals +9 raptor ^^

Banned

Originally posted by Norgrenator
    this remind you of a certain mage on diez with full +9 complete and +9 elixer staff? :P
    haha rad same shit with this ms...only diff here is he earased all the other duped ms so it didnt get wiped

and also k2 did investigation but they cant look at trade logs easy and they wont....i have asked them to do it to my hacked char at one time and they told me its to much work to look at all that.....and i actually have the k2 guys on msn and chat with them here and there....so if they wont do that for me then i know for fact its to much work to look at trade logs and logs of inn cause that would take them forever....plus they lazy most of them so they never did real investigation man....dont kid yourself....if u believe that your really a dumbass even more then your friend with the duped ms+9

NO ONE ALL WOULD TAKE THE SS

p.s. ffs learn to speak english

Smiley

rofl, just because u would do that not means others need to do it *. *
    think wut u want, i can think wut i want too, and now i think u r a *12 years old baby that hav great imagination( u look a lot of movies dontcha *?). mantra= mantra benegesserit= no idea *

a gift for u *
    ENVY KILL PEOPLE
    1. I no need to do that since i got nothing/no1 to back up in case like this.
    2.I can think what i want like u said and by looking my last post u know what i think.

i can think wut i want too, and now i think u r a *12 years old baby that hav great imagination
    Indeed u can think w/e u want but i gotta tell u...u are 100% wrong here LIKE aswell in ur bs post to back up ur butt buddy.
    4. On the subject yes nice dmg with tha skill, too bad its done with non-legit gear -_-

evenson

I couldnt even finish reading this fucking topic, you people are a bunch of fucking morons. I wish i could of stayed out of town drinking my face off every day, OMG he has +2 JEWLS LIKE Zz0mg0gmz0mgzg, Obviously he has +9 bp clothes, an ms +9/90 and +0 jewls. I love how after the fact that it was already stated that he had +0 jewls people still say, +2 rocs z0mg... jesus fuck, ... need to leave the internet. lol.

blastfromthepast

hmm wtf +9 ms and +0 uniques? -_- with ms +9 i would think u can make +2 or 3 uniques <_<

BeneGesserit

Originally posted by blastfromthepast
    hmm wtf +9 ms and +0 uniques? -_- with ms +9 i would think u can make +2 or 3 uniques <_<
    i have only 1 +1unique clerik earing +1 for my int mode rest are +0

benegesserit=hevan?

if not, does he share his account? o_O

BeneGesserit

Originally posted by :Blaster:
    benegesserit=hevan?

if not, does he share his account? o_O
    yes im hevan...

i use benegesserit acc in forum because admin this forum are noobs and dont know activate my account... i try make 5 account with 5 different email adrees no1 werification email came... i pm to admin i write to mail but no answare so i use this account

trbwn

well, sorry to say this but ur not that skilled..

just run around and spam skill.. i rarely could see combos and those were only to non-moving enemies..

but yea if ur lvl72, u got teh best items a bp can have ur strong.. u dont need to combo anyway..

that skill -which i'll never have- is really strong.. -_-

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast