Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

72 Skills Priest

This is a discussion on 72 Skills Priest within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by trbwn well, sorry to say this but ur not that skilled.. just run around and spam skill.. ...
Page: 8

BeneGesserit

Originally posted by trbwn
    well, sorry to say this but ur not that skilled..

just run around and spam skill.. i rarely could see combos and those were only to non-moving enemies..

but yea if ur lvl72, u got teh best items a bp can have ur strong.. u dont need to combo anyway..

that skill -which i'll never have- is really strong.. *-_-
    i dont know if you show this movie... i write there im not good bp because i play int priest... and i write there combo with helis is hard its realy different than judgement combo... so i prefer slaid i hit more than with combo...

mantra90

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Norgrenator
    this remind you of a certain mage on diez with full +9 complete and +9 elixer staff? :P
    haha rad same shit with this ms...only diff here is he earased all the other duped ms so it didnt get wiped

[/b]
    r u tard or smthin...dont u understand GM INVESTIGATED 5 month, they ROLLBACK ACC and found only 2 MS the day he upgraded(if they rollback and not find 30mirage sword means he didnt dupe or trade em)...so difficult to understand... if u couldnt make gm look trade logs for u means not even me BUT GM DONT LIKE U, i tell u this bro, u need better contacts on k2 for help when hacked, would help if u r top5 clan leader, that works....and stop thinkin u know all about this game...I DO, NOT U! :rollseyes:

PD:trade logs and roll back for info was able on KO when Gm do some work, not KE ther only rollback ur acc they got lazy ass---->KE=GM=MORON

mantra90

Originally posted by BeneGesserit+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BeneGesserit)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-trbwn
    well, sorry to say this but ur not that skilled..

just run around and spam skill.. i rarely could see combos and those were only to non-moving enemies..

but yea if ur lvl72, u got teh best items a bp can have ur strong.. u dont need to combo anyway..

that skill -which i'll never have- is really strong.. *-_-
    i dont know if you show this movie... i write there im not good bp because i play int priest... and i write there combo with helis is hard its realy different than judgement combo... so i prefer slaid i hit more than with combo...[/b]
    helis is a really hard skill for combo it misses a lot even if u close to enemy as u will see on video (wich coming soon btw ) remember its not hs or sd pure effective damage(btw ANY1 can explain why rogues so idiot they illusion even when they knoe i use Hs?..dont u understand never misses rofl)

sakra hevane ty to musis ownovat

Erzengel

Default ^^

:S he is using ms +9(+11 rebirth :S)

Default Re: ^^

Originally posted by Erzengel
    :S he is using ms +9(+11 rebirth :S)
    HOLY FUCK!!!!!
    WTF, OMFG, HOW?????????????
    Retard. <_<

M0NSTERED

Ez, dupe :wub:

poiz3n

who cares if he babashops.. wat do u plan to do?
    leave him / her the fuck alone,
    be happy he/she posted a vidoe for u to enjoy...

wow all u noobs do is omfg ms+9 dupppeppepepep duppee ms+8 maybe dupe , roc+1 omdf duppppe
    stfu u bitches, not every1 dupes cuz they gotn ice items

Ravenous

Originally posted by BeneGesserit

this is own
    OMG AWSOME!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678