Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

78 Lv gogo 80

This is a discussion on 78 Lv gogo 80 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Banned

You didn't even show any stats...

What a waste of band witch

Congratulations

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

You didn't even show any stats...
    What a waste of band witch
    Congratulations[/b]
    such an evil witch too

Evilyoshi

Erm why did u make this topic? h34r:

PaPaSmurF

why are you making a post about 78? ><

NaidenZ

because he never had a lvl 78 account

probably h34r:

the level 80 warrior skill for attack is really imo not worth spending that much time exping for

NeronDomitius

low hp

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Well bollocks to you negative posters

I say welldone , 78 to 79 is a horrible level 79 to 80 is alot easier with plat prem

Look forward to some stats at 80

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

the level 80 warrior skill for attack is really imo not worth spending that much time exping for[/b]
    u got no idea the dmg diference h34r:

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

the level 80 warrior skill for attack is really imo not worth spending that much time exping for[/b]
    I do it all for the flash, its like helis, but with a cooler animation and faster also it blinds the fuck out of the enemy, or at least annoys them xD!

80 is kinda worth getting.. i know some1 lvl 80 who hit this good geared lvl 80 sin for 700-800 with hell blade and he has the same ap that i have at lvl 76. if my char was 80 i&#39;d have like 200 more ap than him so i&#39;ll probably hit that sin for like 750-850 :> i hit the sin for 600-700 with howling sword... 150+ dmg more per hit is well worth getting.. not to mention to cooldown is shorter on hell blade, but it fails easier than howling. howling u can just spam skill+r non stop and combo without failing most of the time but hell blade u need good timing.

well idk why u made this topic but i wont congratulate u until u get 80 i guess xD u get no new skills at 78 just some stat points. go 80 and maybe some ppl will care but 78 isnt that much of a accomplishment these days. :/

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

80 is kinda worth getting.. i know some1 lvl 80 who hit this good geared lvl 80 sin for 700-800 with hell blade and he has the same ap that i have at lvl 76. if my char was 80 i&#39;d have like 200 more ap than him so i&#39;ll probably hit that sin for like 750-850 :> i hit the sin for 600-700 with howling sword... 150+ dmg more per hit is well worth getting.. not to mention to cooldown is shorter on hell blade, but it fails easier than howling. howling u can just spam skill+r non stop and combo without failing most of the time but hell blade u need good timing.[/b]
    so....hell blade is better practice for combo than hs?

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

sword dancing has less cooldown than howling sword and hell blade

my bad didnt checked well the cooldowns

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

80 is kinda worth getting.. i know some1 lvl 80 who hit this good geared lvl 80 sin for 700-800 with hell blade and he has the same ap that i have at lvl 76. if my char was 80 i&#39;d have like 200 more ap than him so i&#39;ll probably hit that sin for like 750-850 :> i hit the sin for 600-700 with howling sword... 150+ dmg more per hit is well worth getting.. not to mention to cooldown is shorter on hell blade, but it fails easier than howling. howling u can just spam skill+r non stop and combo without failing most of the time but hell blade u need good timing.[/b]
    lol wrong... hell blade has the same cooldown as howling sword... .8 seconds... i asked a faggot who i know who used to use ac tools to macro his combo, and he was lvl 80... same exact cooldown, and i never had to change my combo or anything after i got 80, and my timing is still pretty dead on... i can interchange between the 2 skills in arena perfectly with no problems to vs ppl who are below 80 or dont have 80 skill so that our vs&#39;s can be more fair.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast