Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

78 Lv gogo 80

This is a discussion on 78 Lv gogo 80 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; because he never had a lvl 78 account probably h34r:[/b] and u got?.....
Page: 2

Banned

because he never had a lvl 78 account

probably h34r:[/b]
    and u got?..

lol wrong... hell blade has the same cooldown as howling sword... .8 seconds... i asked a faggot who i know who used to use ac tools to macro his combo, and he was lvl 80... same exact cooldown, and i never had to change my combo or anything after i got 80, and my timing is still pretty dead on... i can interchange between the 2 skills in arena perfectly with no problems to vs ppl who are below 80 or dont have 80 skill so that our vs's can be more fair.[/b]
    is it rly the same cooldown? some1 told me it goes by faster and when i watch pk movies it looks faster to me :x i'll look closer into it but i could've swore it was a tiny bit faster like .6 or .65 xD thx for the correction though ;[

edit: i looked through my pk vid and some random 80 pk vid and cooldown was the same. im nub ;[

Banned

Gratz , But maybe i need Make topic evrytime then im getting lvl ?;P

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

is it rly the same cooldown? some1 told me it goes by faster and when i watch pk movies it looks faster to me :x i'll look closer into it but i could've swore it was a tiny bit faster like .6 or .65 xD thx for the correction though ;[

edit: i looked through my pk vid and some random 80 pk vid and cooldown was the same. im nub ;[[/b]
    no ur not nub kanký ;[ i thought it was quicker at first, but then i put 2 pk videos right next to each other in different videos and compared, and it was the same so :P u did the same thing as me ^^ and then i asked my hacker friend lol ._.

u got no idea the dmg diference h34r:[/b]
    actually i do...
    in pk, it'll do 40~ more damage than howling sword
    vs monsters it'll do 150 more damage than howling sword

it doesn't give +150 damage more to everyone and everything
    if an int priest, level 72, put on a dagger+1 and used helis on some1 in arena, it wouldn't hit for 400+

actually i do...
    in pk, it does 40~ more damage
    vs monsters it does 150 more damage[/b]
    100 on everything D: Hell blade is the same exact % damage as howling sword, except 100 additional unaffected damage added on top of the additional damage that was on howling, i cant remember the exact numbers atm cuz im a little tired ._. it was like 350% or 400% and 200 additional damage, and hell blade u just add 100 additional damage is all... once again, cant remember exactly atm ._.

80 warrior is definitely worth getting... in pk its extremely helpful against high ac priests. and shock stun... omg its like the scream u always wished u had

100 on everything D: Hell blade is the same exact % damage as howling sword, except 100 additional unaffected damage added on top of the additional damage that was on howling, i cant remember the exact numbers atm cuz im a little tired ._. it was like 350% or 400% and 200 additional damage, and hell blade u just add 100 additional damage is all... once again, cant remember exactly atm ._.[/b]
    hell blade is 150 more additional damage afaik. and in pk the damage is reduced by 1/3. so it's only 50 more. u can test it in arena if u like. take off ur weapon and use hell blade (u can use hell blade with no weapon like punching xD) and you'll do like 1xx damage. and isnt hell blade like 50% more? i know the discription says the same as howling but k2 is lazy and i think they didnt change it. some1 has to test it cause im pretty sure hell blade does more than fucking 50 damage than hs. -__-

denial!!
    hell blade /fails!!

(but if delicious wanted to try this out, say do 20 HB's, average the damage, then do 20 HS's then average the damage on some1 in arena)

hell blade is 150 more additional damage afaik. and in pk the damage is reduced by 1/3. so it's only 50 more. u can test it in arena if u like. take off ur weapon and use hell blade (u can use hell blade with no weapon like punching xD) and you'll do like 1xx damage. and isnt hell blade like 50% more? i know the discription says the same as howling but k2 is lazy and i think they didnt change it. some1 has to test it cause im pretty sure hell blade does more than fucking 50 damage than hs. -__-[/b]
    it was 100 >.> i remember before they fucked up the skill descriptions... and its ADDITIONAL unaffected damage... so the 15% decrease doesnt affect it i dont think, and if it does, its still more than 50... its 85 ;P

it was 100 >.> i remember before they fucked up the skill descriptions... and its ADDITIONAL unaffected damage... so the 15% decrease doesnt affect it i dont think, and if it does, its still more than 50... its 85 ;P[/b]
    so waist 40-50 days for more -/+ 120 dmg - 500-600 hp - 12 ac :X
    Anywayt good luck with exping to 80.

so waist 40-50 days for more -/+ 120 dmg - 500-600 hp - 12 ac :X
    Anywayt good luck with exping to 80.[/b]
    im already 80

and its +/2 120 damage with each combo so ;P well worth it IMO

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

hp low? i have not undy set me full undy hp 12k atak 2700 def 1300

any1 tried the 70attack/55def/15master on lv80?

iiason

sin has it good at 80 ^^ compared to war.

Not really, sins skill lasts for a couple of seconds, warriors doesn't run out & don't forget to mention shock stun, best warrior skill xD

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast