Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

7T7T7T - The Return - (playing on friend's char) - incomplete vid

This is a discussion on 7T7T7T - The Return - (playing on friend's char) - incomplete vid within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i wouldn't have done it if i could but the main reason i'm making this post as well as publishing ...
Page: 1

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

Default 7T7T7T - The Return - (playing on friend's char) - incomplete vid

i wouldn't have done it if i could but the main reason i'm making this post as well as publishing a link, is just the hope that certain people (or people that know them),with which i used to play and shared not just great fun for.. f4k.. years, are still around here; since i've lost all their contacts i would like to hear news and to keep in contact with them badly ^.^
    Luckly i recovered my old hardisk and i 've found there an old vid of that dear friend of mine called Xavier; it was a sort of intro but never completed and as far as i know never published too.
    So i just thought i could publish it and maybe someone like mesut,mert or chris,or the same xavier or anyother of they guys that used to play with us at that time still read this forum time to time and could update me about Xavier.

So..i mean, forget the quality, the action, the skills, even the music...that 's a vid about friends and for friends.

P.s. Xavier is from Nederlands and used to play an ardream archer called 7T7T7T on pathos ( clan SPQR ) much before FF expansions too. So i mean...we're talking about many years ago 4real.
    However, this vid was recorded by him at the beginning of FF expansion when i stressed him su much and convinced him to back playing on ma archer.He came back playing just 2 times for few days and hell...i miss him, and with this post i wanna tell him... F4kerrrrr i moved on Helios, join me or share ma char as before!!!

tnx all & try to be polite.

7T7T7T - The Return ( on friend's char ) - special guest "Shotter" - YouTube

Banned Senior Member

I liked the other videos of him ; ie 7T7T7T - Knight Online Archer (PK_2part) - YouTube , a really good archer tbh

inb4 razor saying how bad he is .

Not flaming but videos that are just sped up the whole time are mad boring ...good try tho

Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    Not flaming but videos that are just sped up the whole time are mad boring ...good try tho
    i've to say i agree with you ...really...but if i remember right..at that time you couldn't upload on youtubz vids bigger than 100mb and that's why it's speeded up...trying to reduce its dimension..but even so it was still almost 200mb...lol took me almost 4 hours for downloading it from an ftp session -_-

I liked the vids, just on that archer vid...wish ardy was active like that in europa. Seems really..dead. Probably the biggest and saddest effect of the lvl jumping imo...

Yes the fast forward videos is bad I hate them aswell.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Validating

Nice video I really liked it nice to see fellow archers out there even though sadly he no longer plays.

nice video, I liked it.

gg player

just bumping (without abuse i guess -that post went to the 3d page..) this thread for the reasons explained in the 1st post.nothing more nothing less.Sorry me.

Banned Senior Member

skill: 5/10
    video:7/10 cause it brought back good memories of me raping olympia rlb on my archer and it isnt ruined by those shitty edits kids put on their videos now-a-days

hey u came back to KO? pathos?

Quote Originally Posted by 75Linebacker View Post
    hey u came back to KO? pathos?
    it's not me. i mean i'm not xavier( 7T7T7T )...i 'm looking 4him or 4 people who are still in contact with him. ( by email, msn..or something similar )
    I just recovered an old vid of him when i let him play my archer a couple of times during the first days of FF expansion. (since well, i would say 90% of that archer gear came from 7T7T7T inn hostess XD )
    I published it with the hope of having news about him from the others m8s that used to play with us (at that time) or directly from himself. That's why i'll bump this post; I hope they read this forum time to time.
    Btw who're you?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

nice to see ur still using ur shitty recording device which u used 6 years ago

still no razors comment ? huh strange.
    the ring likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast