When Non-Turks Fight Fire With Fire!

This is a discussion on When Non-Turks Fight Fire With Fire! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what do you think happens when us normal average everyday folks deside to strike back against turks, i didnt realize ...
Page: 1

DiplomaticTank

Default When Non-Turks Fight Fire With Fire!

what do you think happens when us normal average everyday folks deside to strike back against turks, i didnt realize why my friend gifted my this account for christmas but who cares it pwns :wub:
    well real point im making is what happens when u give turks a taste of there own remedy
    [img=http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/6464/lmaoturksrj1.th.jpg] h43r:

DisillusionedIdealogue

somewhat funny i guess :P, i dont see the "fight fire with fire" thing though :mellow:, although i guess if turks made fun of me in turkish i wouldnt have understood it :huh:

DiplomaticTank

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue
    somewhat funny i guess *:P, i dont see the "fight fire with fire" thing though *:mellow:, although i guess if turks made fun of me in turkish i wouldnt have understood it *:huh:
    ok u read all of the chat bar right
    now list the stuff turks do best
    1. S_am
    2. Du_e
    3. H_ck
    4. _____
    u figure it out lol
    if not read the bar over again baba
    and keep in mind i am ausar (or til i nc) :wub:

DisillusionedIdealogue

i understood your post (a favor you did not return lol). allow me to explain myself: i got the joke, just didnt find it that funny. now read what i posted again and see if it makes more sense..

somewhat funny i guess *:P, i dont see the "fight fire with fire" thing though *:mellow:, although i guess if turks made fun of me in turkish i wouldnt have understood it *:huh:
    ("understod it" referring to someone making fun of me in turkish, not to your post..)

DiplomaticTank

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)</div>
    i understood your post (a favor you did not return lol). allow me to explain myself: i got the joke, just didnt find it that funny. now read what i posted again and see if it makes more sense..

<!--QuoteBegin-DisillusionedIdealogue
    ("understod it" referring to someone making fun of me in turkish, not to your post..)[/b]
    :wub:
    wat if i said to you
    ananı siktir gıt... piç!! piç!!, cocugu orospu o.ç. a.qqqqqq
    gerizekali göt kanka :wub: then u dont kno wat i said so no harm done
    its funny satire against turks lol B) my friend i guess hacked his turkish friend's account and gift it to me
    so i dont care i got a lvl 61 warrior

DisillusionedIdealogue

lol, so you made fun of me in a language i dont understand, that makes us even i guess since i was speaking to you in english :wub:

DiplomaticTank

lol, so you made fun of me in a language i dont understand, that makes us even i guess since i was speaking to you in english *:wub:
    exactly broham :wub: :wub: :wub:
    i speaky english and turkish so its all
    good n gravy :lol: