Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes

8 People Teaching How to Play The Priest

This is a discussion on 8 People Teaching How to Play The Priest within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No one cares about this game outside this forum. Shit, even 70% of this forum doesnt give a fuck, but ...
Page: 3

No one cares about this game outside this forum. Shit, even 70% of this forum doesnt give a fuck, but dont get me wrong this thread amuses me. Please carry on.

could you leave the next video at normal speed instead of speeding it up?

Great times my friend, i wanna see more movieeeesssss from both sides gogogo

Quote Originally Posted by T0pcat View Post
    Feeling stop with these retarded movies. enough is enough. If i was to make movie and post here you all will quit cwest. Everyday I am raping Integrity ppl in cz. You made a movie pking against 2 mele Tannnaykill and DDuck? They play on old and have the balls to come back and fight even after they die..

WHat do you guys do when you guys get raped? Either you quit after you die once or twice or? bring 2 party of nubs on full scroll and several cube mages.. ?? And spam abyss pots that hackers sell in mora?

1) You play with big time well knwon scammers

2) You have the balls to make a video playing with under geared people.

Sigh man stop this crap or every time you come to cz you will quit
    lol, another c0cksucker of adi, its so sad how ppl change after being a BF member, seriously before u complaining about others
    make sure u didnt do the same and dont tell me u wasnt in integrity before.

stop wasting ur comments
    Ibloodycool and rdamas75 like this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by iNuke View Post
    lol, another c0cksucker of adi, its so sad how ppl change after being a BF member, seriously before u complaining about others
    make sure u didnt do the same and dont tell me u wasnt in integrity before.

stop wasting ur comments
    shut the fuck up seriously, what the hell his opinion has to do with me?
    we both know he's right, It has nothing to do with being BF member.
    Just after he nted to orc side he could see what integrity from another perspective.(their attitude...their lameness in pk...etc..)
    For an example, big part of orc side(not including any "bf members") thinks that integrity is bunch of fags, so now...what you got to say about it?

Only thing integrity does is recording their strongest party killing bf weakest party and then post it & celebrete it.

We both know they are just bunch of scammers with no skills, we all know that so don't deny anything and start telling people who thinks the same as I do(probably you do aswell?) "cocksucker of adi".

anyway koray, if you don't have something smarter to say. Stay out of this.
    Its senseless topic that made by one of cuban's dogs, I don't see the reason why he gets so much attention.
    I wouldn't even comment on this topic again if it wouldn't be you with this comment.

Anyways, I'm out.
    Have fun scrollsonfire

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    shut the fuck up seriously, what the hell his opinion has to do with me?
    we both know he's right, It has nothing to do with being BF member.
    Just after he nted to orc side he could see what integrity from another perspective.(their attitude...their lameness in pk...etc..)
    For an example, big part of orc side(not including any "bf members") thinks that integrity is bunch of fags, so now...what you got to say about it?

Only thing integrity does is recording their strongest party killing bf weakest party and then post it & celebrete it.

We both know they are just bunch of scammers with no skills, we all know that so don't deny anything and start telling people who thinks the same as I do(probably you do aswell?) "cocksucker of adi".

anyway koray, if you don't have something smarter to say. Stay out of this.
    Its senseless topic that made by one of cuban's dogs, I don't see the reason why he gets so much attention.
    I wouldn't even comment on this topic again if it wouldn't be you with this comment.

Anyways, I'm out.
    Have fun scrollsonfire

Cheers.
    I actually dont comment much on any drama on forums, but this kinda pissed me off. Especially when I know his previous history pretty good.

I just cant see that ppl, joining a clan just to farm lots of nps, enjoying their stay in a group of scammers just because having great activity on but not caring about scammers when its being said when he was in,
    And suddenly when the clan gets inactive, beeing the only guy pking there and leaving the clan to jump on orc side, with having a completly different perspective, thats kinda strange for me.

I mean its pretty obvious that he stay behind his current clan, its not a problem tho...but when he comes over here and tell other guys that they are playing with scammers, when he played most of his time consequently with his reputation aswell without giving a fuck about it.

I know that they suck, but still stop coming with all that bullshit like using abyss pots, being scrolled, or whatever
    Just because some ppl can afford more often scrolls to pk and got lots of money to spent, just let them do it.

Stop judging other ppl for using abyss pots when the source comes by urself.
    I dont fucking care who use that kind of pots and who not, I also dont care who is on scrolls and who not. Its the part of the game.

And for some fact i know that especially t0pcat and a few others (also reffering to human players) just barely pk's on buffs, but hey...who the fvck cares?!

The point is, scrolls are they to use and not to stare after some pixels in the pus !

And nobody celebrated here any pk action, all started with posting a video about them (including us) while i gave my statement about it in the topic itself. The fight was fun, regardless who won!

/peace out

ps: adi, dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Be rather a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said..

Haters gonna hate!

#stop that shitty with "scrollsonfire" got enough ppl to be called the same

t0pscrolls/dasoulscrolls is too mainstream for you, i guess
    Last edited by iNuke; 06-30-2013 at 09:48 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123