Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

+8 Personal Pole

This is a discussion on +8 Personal Pole within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL you both should just leave the thread right now. You know nothing about playing mage[/b] Yep the retards were ...
Page: 4

LOL you both should just leave the thread right now. You know nothing about playing mage[/b]
    Yep the retards were spamming my last topic with stupid shit also.. They are just new to the game and suck^^ think ap on the staff means everything, J who now owns my mage, Tried them both out in arena and there was very little difference between Elysium +7 and Pole +8.. Damage wise anyway the bonuses are amazing.

Yep the retards were spamming my last topic with stupid shit also.. They are just new to the game and suck^^ think ap on the staff means everything, J who now owns my mage, Tried them both out in arena and there was very little difference between Elysium +7 and Pole +8.. Damage wise anyway the bonuses are amazing.[/b]
    Most people on this forum don't even know how to play this game properly, contrary to their own beliefs. TO them, a shield/hammer mage is "STUPID" becuase it does low damage? lol

Anyway, mine is only +6 and im jealous.. soo aq

nice bro

saltman_147

wow nice staff... perhaps the best staff in ko?

if u decide not to play ko anymore u can sell that account for a lot of money

I did sell the acc And i got a decent amount considering it was on C-West, and not 80 yet.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234