Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

+8 scroll

This is a discussion on +8 scroll within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; peoples im looking for a pic of a +8 scroll which guarantess an item to go to +8 100% of ...
Page: 1

Default +8 scroll

peoples im looking for a pic of a +8 scroll which guarantess an item to go to +8 100% of any one ever had any, and where do u get it? a gm item? :lol:

NoMorePL

you get it as a reward from GM on EVENTS
    I had it 1 time thats cool man i made CS to +8

VoiD

there isnt such scroll..

AphRaeL

yes there is lmao...see one in merchant in old KO

W1Ld

Originally posted by NoMorePL
    Should I trust you that ?

TheFox

errr..... the scroll is real but that image is photoshped cuz u can tell the pics r out of the boxes

Originally posted by TheFox

xourico

Originally posted by ruthvik+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ruthvik)</div>
    errr..... the scroll is real but that image is photoshped cuz u can tell the pics r out of the boxes *

<!--QuoteBegin-TheFox
    [/b]
    dude, how many times ppl need to tell, IT HAPPENS ALOT IN KO!! pics get out of the boxes...
    anyway, yep the scroll exists, u had scrolls like that in WCKO, anyway, u dont pick a item +1 use that scroll and it becomes +8...
    u need to upgrade it to +2 then to +3 and so on... BUT, u can use this scroll all the way, cuz the item will never burn till it reaches +8, after +8, BOOM! :wub:

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by ruthvik+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ruthvik)</div>
    errr..... the scroll is real but that image is photoshped cuz u can tell the pics r out of the boxes *

<!--QuoteBegin-TheFox
    [/b]
    Thats the "GM Shop" which is/was able to be opened using 3rd party programs, but that was it.

The scrolls exsist, even tho they have no purpose because K2 could do the event upgrades themselves instead of giving out scrolls. We used them in the KOLWC server as well. And since they were part of the game but not avaliable normally, people found a way to get them, hence all the early day +8's

BreastBoy

You can only use the scroll at +7 ^_^

wawh

Originally posted by BreastBoy
    You can only use the scroll at +7 ^_^
    no its not , read xourico's reply -_-

SilentDaemon

omg

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

Originally posted by NoMorePL
    ... its not true.. he didnt even hold CS ...

ShayaN

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    Originally posted by ruthvik@

<!--QuoteBegin-TheFox

Thats the "GM Shop" which is/was able to be opened using 3rd party programs, but that was it.

The scrolls exsist, even tho they have no purpose because K2 could do the event upgrades themselves instead of giving out scrolls. We used them in the KOLWC server as well. And since they were part of the game but not avaliable normally, people found a way to get them, hence all the early day +8's[/b]
    +1.

ShayaN

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    Originally posted by ruthvik@

<!--QuoteBegin-TheFox

The scrolls exsist, even tho they have no purpose because K2 could do the event upgrades themselves instead of giving out scrolls. We used them in the KOLWC server as well. And since they were part of the game but not avaliable normally, people found a way to get them, hence all the early day +8's[/b]
    +1.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast