Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

80 BP pk

This is a discussion on 80 BP pk within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ur audio iz disabled....
Page: 2

ur audio
    iz disabled.

sry, but I didn't enjoyed it at all... u r showing the actions where u kill a maliced mage who's not even trying to fight lol...

u r debuffing every1, even if it's 1 mage... and u couldn't kill a mage with a noob priest on his back...

vs with a priest who's using shield... he's buffer... and u r fully duffing him all the time lol...

in some actions u and ur party were more than a humans... no idea why u've put here action where 2 wars are running away while u r 3... and the action with 3 wars and archer... if the orc sin didn't help, u would be dead... u couldn't tank 3 warriors & a noob archer w/o party with a CS on LOL h34r: and they are not even 80lvl! (I saw no hellblade animations) .... no idea why u were duffing wars all the time instead of killing that archer quickly...

not bad editing, but cuts were sometimes gay... music - not for me

overall, 4/10...

I c u've got a skill, but u should get some better actions to your movie...

sry, but I didn't enjoyed it at all... u r showing the actions where u kill a maliced mage who's not even trying to fight lol...

u r debuffing every1, even if it's 1 mage... and u couldn't kill a mage with a noob priest on his back...

in some actions u and ur party were more than a humans... and the action with 3 wars and archer... if the orc sin didn't help, u would be dead... u couldn't tank 3 warriors & a noob archer w/o party with a CS on LOL h34r: .... no idea why u were duffing wars all the time instead of killing that archer quickly...

not bad editing, but cuts were sometimes gay... music - not for me

overall, 4/10...

I c u've got a skill, but u should get some better actions to your movie...[/b]
    "u r showing the actions where u kill a maliced mage who's not even trying to fight lol..." Actually is was a parasited mage and the Parasited didn't go threw it canceled when i went to chase him and he was running me into the what was the next clip of 1 more mage and 1 sin and 2 warriors thats the part where the lobo popped up.

"u r debuffing every1, even if it's 1 mage... and u couldn't kill a mage with a noob priest on his back" If I didn't want to duff maybe i should have played a Warrior?

"no idea why u were duffing wars all the time instead of killing that archer quickly" Because everytime I made a move My duffs were canceled or heals were canceled 80% of the stuff i was trying to do was CANCELED i was showing the difficulties of being a priest when everything you do gets guess what..... CANCELED....

Its fine if you don't like the movie, but making random comment like " if the orc sin didn't help, u would be dead" and "u couldn't tank 3 warriors & a noob archer w/o party with a CS on LOL" 1. that sins didn't help me at all the archer towned. 2. Lets see you tanking 3 75+ warriors and 1 noob archer stixing and iceing as a bp with no cs or party helping you. Show me the way Mr. funny man.

jeweetzelluf

vs with a priest who's using shield... he's buffer... and u r fully duffing him all the time lol...

in some actions u and ur party were more than a humans... no idea why u've put here action where 2 wars are running away while u r 3... and the action with 3 wars and archer... if the orc sin didn't help, u would be dead... u couldn't tank 3 warriors & a noob archer w/o party with a CS on LOL h34r: and they are not even 80lvl! (I saw no hellblade animations) .... no idea why u were duffing wars all the time instead of killing that archer quickly...

I c u've got a skill, but u should get some better actions to your movie...[/b]
    i agree on this 5.5/10

If you watched it the first mage i chased down i went to parasite but it canceled so he wasn't duffed and the second mage with the priest if If I didn't duff him i would have had the damage just healed by 1920 or complete thats why i switched to kill.

i had a 3 man party in 2 parts the rest i think i was solo, action with the 3 warriors and archer the sin didn't help me he just ran and kept running all them towned or got tpd,[/b]
    u had a 5 ppl party on the hill near orc entrace... and the sin took of the archer of you, so he helped

u had a 5 ppl party on the hill near orc entrace... and the sin took of the archer of you, so he helped[/b]
    Correct i was in a 5 person party but they weren't there.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i didn't care for the music, atleast the first song... was 2 emo for me, i had 2 mute it lol :X

otherwise

it was "ok", i would have chosen some different clips to be in this video ^^

NathanAlgren

not bad kinda gay healing effects :P

7/10

St0neColdKill3r

I personally wouldn't worry about ppls comments that haven't dealt with all the +10's +4 uniques if not more on Ares. Not to mention all the resistance armors.

I've read comments from some older servers about how hard BP is to play and you did it pretty well for that server so just have fun and tbh who gives a fuck what anyone here says as long as you had fun doing it.

xstep

i like it , but the file was pretty huge

Makeitrain

i liked it :lol:

Tbh i won't take 1 bit away for editing as not everyone has the proper software nor the time to learn and use it.

Seeing a movie like this brings back alot of memories when this is how they looked, so it's refreshing.

Nice movie brotha love watching bp's at work.[/b]
    I totally agree.

Good movie and...

Who cares about editting, it's knight online jeez. If people want super edits they should go on a "sony vegas 4 life forum" or something simular. When will people get it that the footage is more important than the edits the vid comes with.

ScottCW1

bets thing ever love ur music

Thanks a lot

The youtube version is updated with music of their choice.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast