Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

80 BP pk

This is a discussion on 80 BP pk within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; vs with a priest who's using shield... he's buffer... and u r fully duffing him all the time lol... and ...
Page: 3

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

vs with a priest who's using shield... he's buffer... and u r fully duffing him all the time lol...

and the action with 3 wars and archer... if the orc sin didn't help, u would be dead... u couldn't tank 3 warriors & a noob archer w/o party with a CS on LOL h34r: and they are not even 80lvl! (I saw no hellblade animations) .... no idea why u were duffing wars all the time instead of killing that archer quickly...[/b]
    vs with a priest who's using shield... he's buffer... and u r fully duffing him all the time lol...
    that priest is just hard to kill because of that shield, that's why he has to debuff him fully.

@the second part,
    archer's are extremely annoying for priests since they cancel skills a lot!
    and he did try and take out the archer (if he is able then he should) but unfortunately failed.

Added Youtube HD all 1 part. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTISZ7-buZw

Shawntay

Sweet movie dude ! 7/10 !

saltman_147

Wow, I am really glad you are not in Beramus, cause I would run like a baby ;P I liked the vid, great work expecially on the 3v1 and 4v1 those were great. As far as the overall PK of a video it was good but PK vids are more than just skill you gotta put it together good. I would say have a faster paced song. The techno deal was good but you get more into it when there are words. I'll give it a 7/10. Great job!

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

i really like bp movie's
    and ur a good 1 !
    music / editing could be better :mellow:
    7 / 10

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

you are skilled player but 620mb for 7mins??? OH EM GEE

knightned

Why do you all want editing. It's a waste of time with like 3-4 mins of ppls character walking around with thier camera spinning in circles trying to make thier character look epic. In edited vids you rarely ever see a full vs as they just cut to certain points of each battle (so you don't know if they are winning fairly). They also try to zoom in on characters when they are vsing (animations we have seen 1000000s of times) when most people would rather just watch each skill as they use it and also thier hp and the opponents hp. Keep making movies like this one don't go waste my time by uploading shitty editing movies.

SoWhat

sick video man, i loved it

dizz123

well i liked it 8/10

KalaBunga Senior Member

finnaly took the time to watch it not bad at all.

but you should tell eranikus not to be a cheap ass and buy a scroll:P

[qoute]I personally wouldn't worry about ppls comments that haven't dealt with all the +10's +4 uniques if not more on Ares. Not to mention all the resistance armors.

I've read comments from some older servers about how hard BP is to play and you did it pretty well for that server so just have fun and tbh who gives a fuck what anyone here says as long as you had fun doing it.[/qoute]
    even i was playing an assasin over there in +8 and +0 totaal different class the skill lvl of the turks wiht +9/10 is prety low.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

that priest is just hard to kill because of that shield, that's why he has to debuff him fully.

@the second part,
    archer's are extremely annoying for priests since they cancel skills a lot!
    and he did try and take out the archer (if he is able then he should) but unfortunately failed.[/b]
    i think what cizia is trying to say is that is not cool to debuff in a VS and priests wasnt wearing a sheild except when he was duffing him
    @ your 2nd part - he shouldve taking out the Archer 1st then the warriors - i mean you saw that when the assassin killed the Archer he easliy got one warrior down and the other tped
    btw is a cool movie GJ m8

Really nice video, and I agree with the post above.

Music wasn't so painfull.

GREAT VIDEO ,

I <3 IT , amazing casts fast heals , great job boggie hope these humans doenst get much TP next time in cz.
    10/10 .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123