Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

80 rogues doing HP & minor combo

This is a discussion on 80 rogues doing HP & minor combo within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he wasnt naked... @ the vs.. the guy u vsed with missed combo alot, same as u did . all ...
Page: 2

Banned

he wasnt naked...

@ the vs.. the guy u vsed with missed combo alot, same as u did. all what i saw here was whos more lucky with CP and killing b4 the other1 those.[/b]
    hahahaha are u blind or what? check skillbar pls i saw only 3 skill fail in a 5 min of tanking... all 3 time in the first VS only LOL and i fail much ?
    Any good sin that KNOW how to check skillbar can please tell me how many skill i failed in 5 min ? i see 3 you ?

The musics are: Comedy of Life - Nina and Gente che spera - Articolo 31 (italian music )

I know i still need practise, but i back to play only less then 1 week ago and i as all sin had to change style...

youtube link: http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=MB3iJFnaehU

ps: the other rogue stop attack when he is blind by me ^^

longstory i remember you on manes im a ex go-kart pilot i love challenge, feel free to call me in the next HG event

he stoped alot times... just to fail hes hp back lol. when i ment fail on u, ur combo is just slow. dont even know how u combo with that stupid skillbar. using hp pot when ur hp is full isnt smart, u have to keep ur mana up.
    talking about HG, u sucked there sayin u got lags, lossing to ppl full hp. bb.

sorry man but u sux ;s

Banned

he stoped alot times... just to fail hes hp back lol. when i ment fail on u, ur combo is just slow. dont even know how u combo with that stupid skillbar. using hp pot when ur hp is full isnt smart, u have to keep ur mana up.
    talking about HG, u sucked there sayin u got lags, lossing to ppl full hp. bb.[/b]
    i had really bad lags i was with old modem i also did VS with springer and he saw how at certain time he was able to kill me full hp in HG... anyway is a waste of time. U cannot kill me and when i did VS with u manes how u saw that your hp was dropping u stopped... anyway stop talk lets do a VS.. show me how u do not fail skills and how fast is your combo

? my hp down? dude we did vs unbuffed when u had x10 items more then me, U USED DD, ur hp was touching 20% then wolfs down, and we both stopped. yr talking on this fourms so much bullshit about ur minor and hp combo minor and what ever. i wanna see u sayin now after u posted ur stupid video that this shit is better then pure minor. ur making ur self a joke. dont even see how u have the balls to talk about old manes times, u sucked back then more then u suck now.

my last words here, ur making a movie and posting it here, ppl will tell u what they think. u said salmin combo sucks, actually its seems very similar combo to yrs bud.
    gl, u need it.

trz

the way you are doing the combo is good(spike thrust bb), u just need try to do faster, sometimes your spike is ready, but u was using the red skills, maybe cause of fraps u had some lag

Banned

? my hp down? dude we did vs unbuffed when u had x10 items more then me, U USED DD, ur hp was touching 20% then wolfs down, and we both stopped. yr talking on this fourms so much bullshit about ur minor and hp combo minor and what ever. i wanna see u sayin now after u posted ur stupid video that this shit is better then pure minor. ur making ur self a joke. dont even see how u have the balls to talk about old manes times, u sucked back then more then u suck now.

my last words here, ur making a movie and posting it here, ppl will tell u what they think. u said salmin combo sucks, actually its seems very similar combo to yrs bud.
    gl, u need it.[/b]
    freaking noob i used DD ??? zaaaaaaaaaaa man u are a fuking lier!!! you stopped and run back when u was close to die... yea 10time better u had dual HR and me quest earring nice stop talk bullshit think what u want what i ask you is come VS only..
    U know that now there is a cooldown ? and hp & minor is the only way to keep do a good job ?

[email protected] add my msn and come VS me in the next HG or u are too scared? lets see who is right

the way you are doing the combo is good(spike thrust bb), u just need try to do faster, sometimes your spike is ready, but u was using the red skills, maybe cause of fraps u had some lag[/b]
    thats right i still need practise for this... but was hard do hp & minor + reload AC each time and also control the value of HP and mana for chose when use 1 or the other pot.. style changed before cooldown i used do pure minor aswell and was way easier and ps: i sometimes wait the full reload of main skill just for use them on critical... so i press 1 or 2 more red skill for this

NathanAlgren

waiting for ur movie ivan ^^

i had HR and u had In when i had WP u have IB when i had elf belt.. u had Shards8 when i had clev9 clev8... i didnt run a second, actually u was the one who stoppin cuz the "wolf". wanna talk about whos better? when i played on Nati back then after we got hacked, naked full hp. u sucks big time, yr getting blind cuz yr friends telling you you are good. i quited ko for the good, less chances ill ever hit the HG, but u showed me yr face there last time .
    normally im not telling ppl they are suck even if they are, just that u talk so much in those fourms, when yr truly sucks. makes me laught.

bb noob, u got satted, goin for a week, feel free to talk to yr self.

Banned

i had HR and u had In when i had WP u have IB when i had elf belt.. u had Shards8 when i had clev9 clev8... i didnt run a second, actually u was the one who stoppin cuz the "wolf". wanna talk about whos better? when i played on Nati back then after we got hacked, naked full hp. u sucks big time, yr getting blind cuz yr friends telling you you are good. i quited ko for the good, less chances ill ever hit the HG, but u showed me yr face there last time .
    normally im not telling ppl they are suck even if they are, just that u talk so much in those fourms, when yr truly sucks. makes me laught.

bb noob, u got satted, goin for a week, feel free to talk to yr self.[/b]
    u are really a poor idiot.. do not talk about nati coz different story he had better gear and few more lvl as always...
    I also changed my style of combo a lot in the time... only in the last months i learned right click minor and star use it in a good way.. and again HG zzz i had really big lags more then 2 sec all attacks failed also at very slow speed (and LOL i didnt VS you in HG i think also with lags i should win u noob)... u are only too scared for me coz im sure you no lifer have 5min to log in HG as u have 5min to reply here NOOB... I always said u are good but not enought to kill me remember this and if u want keep talk and create story keep do it... i just wanna remember you that i had iron set right but i allowed you use DD and i had quest ring and cleaver 9 not shards... anyway your words worth nothing if u feel so good why u do not come VS ? is really strange how people say that i sux and i always used pwn everyone in manes before cooldown in the last 6 months guess why wanna KSC ? i could not record

looked more like u were trying to do just minor.

cant wait for the full version

stop the fame war

and longstory shut the fuck up, if u want to feel pain in your ass pm me in next hellsgarem as "spriNg3r" and stop flaming thief

u can solve the problem on msn or in game, not spamming ko4life

Banned

Is a little movie (1 more trailer lol) my pk movie is coming soon, everyday i fraps.

I want post this video because i had a nice VS (at least for me) with a friend in manes.. We both used hp & minor combo with the new cooldown just for do some practise... is a friendly vs..

Hope u enjoy!![/b]

See? I knew you cry-baby sins could adapt! W2G!!!

h34r:

name of songs? ^^

Banned

name of songs? ^^[/b]
    first song "comedy of life" Nina
    second song "gente che spera" Articolo 31

is better if u download it... i just noticed that stream version SUX u cannot see my skillbar good

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast