Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

80 rogues doing HP & minor combo

This is a discussion on 80 rogues doing HP & minor combo within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice i like ur hp+minnor combo kinda similiar to mine which i always use on ps cuz i cant do ...
Page: 3

Priest_gabber

nice i like ur hp+minnor combo kinda similiar to mine which i always use on ps cuz i cant do duel minor ;p cuz of mine shitty pc.
    Waiting for ur movie

xstep

nice long vs's

oli

Yes it's really long

Longest I've ever seen lol, but still funny

lil_mageskillz

nice vs really good. nice to see ppl getting into hp + minor healing. keep the class of sin alive!! :P

Banned

nice vs really good. nice to see ppl getting into hp + minor healing. keep the class of sin alive!! :P[/b]
    thx for comment and yes is this my point... As someone said i cry a lot about cooldown, and sometimes i still cry when i think at old times lol...
    pure minor was better anyway hp &minor can do a good job also. I made also a little guide in minor section in game tips for help people what chose.

thats are my 2 cent for ko4life community, i really hope to see soon some sin's video with hp&minor combo and cooldown ofc... this for check how other people adapted their styles and together work for the best heal method and the best tips.. i love that class i would not quit.

YES WE CAN

zaaaa obama ^_^

thx for comment and yes is this my point... As someone said i cry a lot about cooldown, and sometimes i still cry when i think at old times lol...
    pure minor was better anyway hp &minor can do a good job also. I made also a little guide in minor section in game tips for help people what chose.

thats are my 2 cent for ko4life community, i really hope to see soon some sin's video with hp&minor combo and cooldown ofc... this for check how other people adapted their styles and together work for the best heal method and the best tips.. i love that class i would not quit.
    YES WE CAN
    zaaaa obama ^_^[/b]
    Check my vid then =x.

Zaczaco11

painfully slow vs for lvl 80 unbuffed, i'd personally love to vs u unbuffed on my 73 rogue, you're not the only one who has figured out the hp pot +minor

this hp pot + minor gay have just made a chitin +9 aq

/jealous

burningZero

so its cd on the minor?

Ametista

ITALY FTW !!!

LongStory ... The same shit like always. Big Mouth . small balls

if salmin suked so much how come u lost to him full hped last vs? lemme guess u were on buff also oh no laggs ?

and about Twistedko vs ? 40% left? lagged also

u keept calling salmin in every private ko and u keept losing and u guys are waiting for HG

hi, not bad video, but come on... im a sin and i have to admit, sins rogues now really sucks.. .. why easy answer. minor cooldown sucks now.

you have to watch your hp bar all times and keep in track with the mana bar and timing the hp pot together.. but how about around you , you can easy get rape while doing all this.. you can concentrate much , and why a good rogue with the perfect hp pot + minor wont be able to kill a good high gear warrior with great skill combo style.

i mean, perfect sin player with excellent perfect hp pot + minor skill going in cz, and sees a mid well gear warrior with not good combo style let me vs him or attack him but how about the others warriors, gash.. nah i cannt vs that warrior i pass. ... that sucks dont you guys think for a moment.

Sins wont be able to vs anymore.. you sure can try if you lucky get a noob warrior with low gear items and poor combo style, but dont waste your time and put up hopes in hp pot + minor , it wont happen warriors will finally kick sins butt.

Yes i agreee the new style for all assasins is become finally assasins nothing else than assasins sneak around and stab someone from the back, or chase someone running away from your pk party.. but thats about it.

rogue sins will easy get rape now in any vs and im pretty sure even with a mage at vs.. mage will rape assasin. if its well gear the mage.

anyways. what is white is white you cannt change the color with your imagination and hopes, you either go sneaking around as sin and make kills like that , or just go archer classs and end of the problem.

but forget about VS. unless only you vs another assasin with your own class.. but doing vs against warriors, bps, or even mage , rogue will get rape. sad but true. GL for everyone and dont waste your time in hp pot + minor on vs unless you are doing vs on the same class assasin vs assasin.

Banned

hi, not bad video, but come on... im a sin and i have to admit, sins rogues now really sucks.. .. why easy answer. minor cooldown sucks now.

you have to watch your hp bar all times and keep in track with the mana bar and timing the hp pot together.. but how about around you , you can easy get rape while doing all this.. you can concentrate much , and why a good rogue with the perfect hp pot + minor wont be able to kill a good high gear warrior with great skill combo style.

i mean, perfect sin player with excellent perfect hp pot + minor skill going in cz, and sees a mid well gear warrior with not good combo style let me vs him or attack him but how about the others warriors, gash.. nah i cannt vs that warrior i pass. ... that sucks dont you guys think for a moment.

Sins wont be able to vs anymore.. you sure can try if you lucky get a noob warrior with low gear items and poor combo style, but dont waste your time and put up hopes in hp pot + minor , it wont happen warriors will finally kick sins butt.

Yes i agreee the new style for all assasins is become finally assasins nothing else than assasins sneak around and stab someone from the back, or chase someone running away from your pk party.. but thats about it.

rogue sins will easy get rape now in any vs and im pretty sure even with a mage at vs.. mage will rape assasin. if its well gear the mage.

anyways. what is white is white you cannt change the color with your imagination and hopes, you either go sneaking around as sin and make kills like that , or just go archer classs and end of the problem.

but forget about VS. unless only you vs another assasin with your own class.. but doing vs against warriors, bps, or even mage , rogue will get rape. sad but true. GL for everyone and dont waste your time in hp pot + minor on vs unless you are doing vs on the same class assasin vs assasin.[/b]
    i agree with u but sins still can pwn.. well not the best warrior player maybe but we can still pwn ^^

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=f0N9EMUfjuc

check this... Till now only 4 or 5 warrior can kill me in whole server, ofc 80 warriors with good gear

sin class is messed up after new patch and u cant pk relaxed like before tanking 3 or more 80 warriors easily

now u cant even stand against a good lvl 80 warrior with normal gear and even Fire mages can rape sins easily with their eyes closed

I played my brother warrior who have 3K+ ap in cz and i was tearing lvl 80's + good guns sins easily even tho my hands r rusty on playing warriors

there is a BIG gap now between warriors and sins and it can be seen easily since i was playing a sin myself before i quitted him

HP + minor combo wont help much and sins class now r mostly for ks and finishing running humans

i agree with u but sins still can pwn.. well not the best warrior player maybe but we can still pwn ^^

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=f0N9EMUfjuc

check this... Till now only 4 or 5 warrior can kill me in whole server, ofc 80 warriors with good gear[/b]

Alright i have to give it to you, that warrior he is so bad at the combo omg.. i cannt believe my own eyes... .

bad combo and bad timing in his potting.. now yeah, i do understand u probably right about warriors that most of them cannt kill rogues even with the minor cooldown.. but lot at ares server older server ingame look how this warriors pwns against rogues of many classess.

im old warrior as well, i sold my warrior but im on my decision on this week, about this stupid minor cooldown if doesnt work well.. i will quit on my rogue and get back on a warrior class.. . . i was thinking go mage class but warrior i will pwn alot cuz of my fast combo and good timing pot. i will be ending in selling my rogue after all. or may be keep it until USKO decides to cancel minor cooldown . but i dont think it will happen.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast