Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

80 rogues doing HP & minor combo

This is a discussion on 80 rogues doing HP & minor combo within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; probably may be is true rogue is not a tank. but rogue has good chance in win vs if has ...
Page: 5

Banned

probably may be is true rogue is not a tank. but

rogue has good chance in win vs if has good ap ac and hp, good minor and hp pot timing , probably rogue can still pull it off..

i believe that 0000000 use to minor + hp pot , same for the rogue in ares called parapara from symbiosis clan as well.. he also used to minor + hp pot as well..

now i dont know who else use to hp pot + minor .. i dont think the old sin called phantom i dont think he hp pot + minor i think he was full minor only.

but 00000000 and parapara they were doing hp pot + minor as well.. in cz and vs . but ofc.. 00000000 was killing only noobs with good gear items that he had and his fame was dropping down when many other rogues start to have same or even better jewels gears items than 00000, and 000000 start to suck at vs or even a cz probably.

well here look at PARAPARA good assasin player i think way better than 000000000, cuz parapara never kill noobs like 0000000, parapara killed at least some gear up people.

but look at parapara pk video with minor + hp pot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td1YXYOzt7Y...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xldMMVLn0Y...feature=related[/b]

did you forget, zero invented minor comboing......who gives a shit if people can beat him now, i played other day and people beat me all the time, he didnt play for the fame he played for the fun of the game. he was just smarter than 90% of the people at the time. its funny that what he did changed the way an entire game is played, even affecting skills with cooldowns :X

everyone is different and no one is the best assasin, ive seen some kickass 1vs1 sins, but fucking suck at party rogues and dont even know what a cure is.

btw, chusco showed how easy it is to beat lvl 75 warriors with +2 uniques using hp pot combo.

goutsi

have u notice the minor cooldown lol ?[/b]
    yup and the dude who makes u right click SUXXX
    f1 has right click minor + ur minor and u cant get down ur mana only when u use hp pot LOL

ALSO THE MUSIC IS MORE THAN GAYYY!!!! hahahaha :P

Banned

yup and the dude who makes u right click SUXXX
    f1 has right click minor + ur minor and u cant get down ur mana only when u use hp pot LOL

ALSO THE MUSIC IS MORE THAN GAYYY!!!! hahahaha :P[/b]
    ROFL i used to control my speed but ofc i can minor a bit faster... damn u should see my minor speed before cooldown aga...

anyway belive me or not i used pwn everyone, as rogue the main word is "control" not "speed" remember this

about the hp & minor: yes parapara did few nice movie and his hp and minor combo was really great to me. Anyway i think that also today a good rogue can still pwn 80 warriors with +9 gear, you just need 2 thing: skills and a good gear ( like +1 / +2 unique and +8 ) ps some +9 help

... ..chusco showed how easy it is to beat lvl 75 warriors with +2 uniques using hp pot combo.[/b]

chusco yeah i heard alot about him... i just wonder whats his videos do you know any of his pk videos or versus.. so i can see that combo minor + hp pot of his.. let me know or show me post his videos pks or vs. thanks

or anyone who can post it for me.. chusco videos pk or vs.

thanks

Banned

chusco yeah i heard alot about him... i just wonder whats his videos do you know any of his pk videos or versus.. so i can see that combo minor + hp pot of his.. let me know or show me post his videos pks or vs. thanks

or anyone who can post it for me.. chusco videos pk or vs.

thanks[/b]
    +1 i would like to see his video... everyone talk about him but i never saw his videos

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Reading these comments just makes me lol. If you think you can do better fuckign fraps it and prove it.

Personally I always liked to do my combo so that I could choose to use spike 2nd time round. Sometimes if you got someoen low it's nice t skip spike just till they red ball and then spike them.

Promising to see people finally using this type of method.

For the idiot who put about rouges worring about pots like warriros , we have had loads more to deal with than just spamming pots you fuck tard since the game first come out.

Chusco's movies

Chusco's movies:
    Chusco the movieAwesome movie of a rogue on diez, a MUST watch

0ishifinal (Part 1)Another awesome movie made by chusco
    0ishifinal (Part 2)Another awesome movie made by chusco
    Note: Both parts are needed in order to watch the movie.

Banned

Reading these comments just makes me lol. If you think you can do better fuckign fraps it and prove it.

Personally I always liked to do my combo so that I could choose to use spike 2nd time round. Sometimes if you got someoen low it's nice t skip spike just till they red ball and then spike them.

For the idiot who put about rouges worring about pots like warriros , we have had loads more to deal with than just spamming pots you fuck tard since the game first come out.

Chusco's movies

Chusco's movies:

Note: Both parts are needed in order to watch the movie.[/b]
    damn Felix your english is too hard for me anyway ok lol

ty for videos ill give a check =)

Reject

just curious ThiefNEMOreturn what r those fp boots and gaunts? +9 or +10 or somthing? or some kind of special defence?

Banned

just curious ThiefNEMOreturn what r those fp boots and gaunts? +9 or +10 or somthing? or some kind of special defence?[/b]
    is Manes server, mean that there are not FP with special defense...

Is FP+9 gauntlet and boot with 19dex each

wow not bad videos from chusco very impressive with the hp pot + minor amazing 10/10 .

only 1 thing that i didnt like he was using lots of times DD helmet and for versus he used also , full Plate anti axe 25 i believe, and not only that he had several anti weapon defense that he used..

Now i dont know much about that.. but aint that right that when u do vs u dont wear no dd helmet and same not to wear any anti weapon defense? or just BS you can do or wear what ever u wanna wear when it comes to versus . or during.. pk

cuz Chusco / Oishin he was using alot of anti weapon defense during pk and versus. so i dont know if thats alright.. specially on the versus ?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Chuscos movies are over 2 years old now.

The boots were +9 FP and the helm was +8.

The char was not equipped with +1's or +8 items like most others were at the time.

rogues don't have to worry more about pots now, they worry less because you no longer have to worry about minor speed. The class has been hard-capped. Rogues will be more homogenised now, rather than having unique styles like in the past. It's an improvement on all these retards who do the exact same 2 minor spam against any opponent though, that shit was pathetic and pitiful.

btw colmillo you talk a lot of shit for a random newfag. You still don't understand the reason to use HP pots. The raw healing is slightly less but the utility is far greater. Maybe in another 2 years you will work it out. It's a shame i didn't fraps my hundreds of 1v1 wins against pretty much everyone on ares, but i think that standing still comboing for 2minutes is not entertaining and judging by how popular the movies were, a lot of people agree. Btw, chusco is far better than you will ever be.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

btw colmillo you talk a lot of shit for a random newfag. You still don't understand the reason to use HP pots. The raw healing is slightly less but the utility is far greater. Maybe in another 2 years you will work it out. It's a shame i didn't fraps my hundreds of 1v1 wins against pretty much everyone on ares, but i think that standing still comboing for 2minutes is not entertaining and judging by how popular the movies were, a lot of people agree. Btw, chusco is far better than you will ever be.[/b]
    Dont push it, he just might come and versus ur butt on this merry night.

Btw, when did u come back? Joined a massive bandwagon of oldskool pplz who decided they pop by on new years eve? Or just emocrawled back? h34r:

Hp potion is a good option as a fast heal boost if u receive heavy dmg.
    Other then that, poor minor is the best. So unless u feel like dieing, restrict urself from using it ( for example panic poting after some sin crt u ).
    U will heal more, only will take few second longer , and u can always "save" hp for any trouble that may appear ( ofc as long u have mana reserve )

Sry if thats an off top ;p

Side note : This have no use for ppl that cant beat minor cooldown ( cuz they need to hp pot anyway)
    If something is not clear then sry ;p

Chusco's movies

Chusco's movies:

Note: Both parts are needed in order to watch the movie.[/b]

they are almost 3 years old , i frapped them at the beginning of 2006, i though my movies already dissapeared, but thanks for let me know they are still alive.

I was talking to Kenneth aka PriestDrO, he is right now in the same place that im living and we were talking about the old times, he actually is the only one who saw how bad and slow is my computer and video card , you should ask him, how the hell i did or play with this shitty pc , i wish i could have frapped my best fights but it was imposible to fight the best players even using gamecam, i cannot complain i had really fun, and it's really sad how this game is going down so bad.

i just can't imagine how bad most of the rogues are after they got that cooldown patch, would be nice to see what rogue is owning the server, i heard a lot of "good" players quit the game after that patch came out, coincidence?.

00000000 is the only that proved everything in this game, people can hate him or love him but he is and always will be the best no matter what.

cyrus really i love your movies xD

Cheers im going to drink.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast