Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

9/11 Pentagon lies?

This is a discussion on 9/11 Pentagon lies? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Naw dude i agree with them, that is no problem but i mean, with out them being there, with out ...
Page: 2

havvvk

Naw dude i agree with them, that is no problem but i mean, with out them being there, with out acctual video of it, and with no evidence they could bring forward and hold, 90% of the USA will not belive them just because most of the americans that still belevie that shit was hit by a plane need to have their heads examend.

What do gay people and Minorities have in comman?
    Both hate "bush"[/b]

No, what do smart people and gay people have in commen*
    They both hate bush.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

just go to google video and type in loose change and watch the 2nd edition

ty for herb for showing me

Oh noes!!! the big mans bringin me down mannn!!! the corperations are so evilllll!!! Lets all get high and sing songs on our acoustic guitar and wear multi colored shirts to protest the war!! omg great idea, hippies are so cool.

Trust me, I am anything but a fan of bush, I disagree with him on MANY things, though I agree with the war. Your absolutely retarded if you think the government staged this shit.

If this was true it would have been revieled long ago and been in the mass media. Do you really believe something so trivial was just ignored... good lord people.

Banned

Oh noes!!! the big mans bringin me down mannn!!! the corperations are so evilllll!!! Lets all get high and sing songs on our acoustic guitar and wear multi colored shirts to protest the war!! omg great idea, hippies are so cool.

Trust me, I am anything but a fan of bush, I disagree with him on MANY things, though I agree with the war. Your absolutely retarded if you think the government staged this shit.
    If this was true it would have been revieled long ago and been in the mass media. Do you really believe something so trivial was just ignored... good lord people.[/b]
    do you think they would of reveiled it if they were trying to keep it a secret, could be a coverup, or it couldnt, its only conspiracy. (not yelling at you) there is always more than one side to things

i dont know what to believe in this world anymore, to many controversial topics

lol this is funny cuz im 17 and i already realized how fucked our gov. is my history teacher has this poster that compares kennedy and lincoln and its just fucken weird, and about that pic i heard that a missile acctually hit the pentagon and i belive that that bush paid the afgahnistan ppl to do it since i read and heard all this shit about the gov.

and as i said above about the poster my teacher has here is a link to wut it says

http://www.thenakedscientists.com/fo...php?topic=5852

Let me state this upfront. I'm an ardent Democrat. I condemn the war in Iraq and I also dislike Bush. I think Bush is a terrible person and the things he's done around the world and to the citizens of his own country have been atrocious in their own right.

However, you idiots who believe this conspiracy theory need your heads examined. Maybe you'd like to talk to some of the people who actually saw the actual event happen. Or better yet, perhaps you'd like to talk to the family's who lost loved ones among the flight that hit the pentagon. Idiots who make documantaries like this are disrespecting those who died in that tragedy. Statistics, facts, theories can all be skewed to show any view point has some validity. Anyone who thinks that 9-11 was a conspiracy seriously needs a punch in the face for being absolutely moronic.

PS. For those of you who lack some creativity. Did you know planes can rotate 360 degrees while in the air? Also when planes crash did you know they can crash on their sides? Wow who'd have thunk it.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Let me state this upfront. I'm an ardent Democrat. I condemn the war in Iraq and I also dislike Bush. I think Bush is a terrible person and the things he's done around the world and to the citizens of his own country have been atrocious in their own right.

However, you idiots who believe this conspiracy theory need your heads examined. Maybe you'd like to talk to some of the people who actually saw the actual event happen. Or better yet, perhaps you'd like to talk to the family's who lost loved ones among the flight that hit the pentagon. Idiots who make documantaries like this are disrespecting those who died in that tragedy. Statistics, facts, theories can all be skewed to show any view point has some validity. Anyone who thinks that 9-11 was a conspiracy seriously needs a punch in the face for being absolutely moronic.
    PS. For those of you who lack some creativity. Did you know planes can rotate 360 degrees while in the air? Also when planes crash did you know they can crash on their sides? Wow who'd have thunk it.[/b]
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=78...;q=loose+change

That is the only documentary that ever got me to think it could have been a conspiracy, believe what you may but im from the U.S and i back my country all the time, just ask anyone, but this film got me pissed off and the facts are there.

Banned

wow anyone who believes that shit was a conspiracy has got to be mentally retarded. I lived 40mins away from DC when that happened and can still remember when the plane crashed into the pentagon. Only retards who have never actually seen the Pentagon or WTC in real life believe that stupid conspiracy garbage.

MillionVoices

ITS a conspiracy THEORY, its made like that so 90% of idiots believe it.

oh and BUSH is only man standing in the way of the Muslim's Plans/Goals to take over this world.

live_autopsy

PS. For those of you who lack some creativity. Did you know planes can rotate 360 degrees while in the air? Also when planes crash did you know they can crash on their sides? Wow who'd have thunk it.[/b]
    if ur saying it hit the pentagon on its side from the air, how would it hit 5 light posts close to the pentagon, and have enough time to rotate to its side and hit sideways?

love people who call me and others like me crazzy dumb idiots u havent done ur homework.....and what 90% of ALL americans think the gov./bush knew bout 9/11 guess there dumb retards huh...nothing bout 9/11 adds up NOTHING 110 floor building falls in 10 secs ok.. so u know a apple dropped off a 110 floor building falls from top to bottom in 10 secs yet the building dropped in 10 secs =dont add up also u must b sooooooo smart to believe that when the plains hit u can see the fuel was blown out the other side of the building yet the gov. says the plain fuel melted the iron gosh ur so smart a building down in brazil burned for 72 hrs bout 15 yrs ago and didnt fall yet our twin towers fell Dont adddd uppppp one last thing norad on 9/11 had drills that plains would be attking pent/twin towers and over 8 more targets ON 9/11 same day same as the real deal happens the gov won 2 things on 9/11 more power by instilling fear and the back up of the 10% of the fuking true MORONS pro bono who stands 2 gain the gov and its allies so before u go calling people dumb stupid retards ooo gov nvr do such a thing look it up for urself prove me wrong that i am crazzy and ill stfu till then check out INFOWARS.COM and many other sites wit PROOF VIDEOS DOCUMENTS so that 1 day ull b part of the 90% that dont believe the bs lies that the gov of the u.s. feeds us daily

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Not to be ignorant or anything but why do people outside the US even care about that day when it had absolutely nothing to do with your country.. I know some people in the wtc was foreign but the majority was American.. We Americans don't dwell on things that occur in other countries, don't see why people outside the US have to keep dwelling on this shit.. Might have been a conspiracy, might not have been.. Who knows besides our government and people who were involved in 9/11.. I guess everyone is entitled to an opinion tho.. Besides, based on a wide ranging poll, we're only the third most hate country in the world. China being first and Iran being second... That number one seat is just around the corner tho

what did i say in last 9/11 topic?

STOP BRINGING THAT SHIT!

and all know that shit is corrupted <_<

phil

Big Plane, Small Holes
    CLAIM: Two holes were visible in the Pentagon immediately after the attack: a 75-ft.-wide entry hole in the building&#39;s exterior wall, and a 16-ft.-wide hole in Ring C, the Pentagon&#39;s middle ring. Conspiracy theorists claim both holes are far too small to have been made by a Boeing 757. "How does a plane 125 ft. wide and 155 ft. long fit into a hole which is only 16 ft. across?" asks reopen911.org, a Web site "dedicated to discovering the bottom line truth to what really occurred on September 11, 2001."

The truth is of even less importance to French author Thierry Meyssan, whose baseless assertions are fodder for even mainstream European and Middle Eastern media. In his book The Big Lie, Meyssan concludes that the Pentagon was struck by a satellite-guided missile--part of an elaborate U.S. military coup. "This attack," he writes, "could only be committed by United States military personnel against other U.S. military personnel."

FACT: When American Airlines Flight 77 hit the Pentagon&#39;s exterior wall, Ring E, it created a hole approximately 75 ft. wide, according to the ASCE Pentagon Building Performance Report. The exterior facade collapsed about 20 minutes after impact, but ASCE based its measurements of the original hole on the number of first-floor support columns that were destroyed or damaged. Computer simulations confirmed the findings.

Why wasn&#39;t the hole as wide as a 757&#39;s 124-ft.-10-in. wingspan? A crashing jet doesn&#39;t punch a cartoon-like outline of itself into a reinforced concrete building, says ASCE team member Mete Sozen, a professor of structural engineering at Purdue University. In this case, one wing hit the ground; the other was sheared off by the force of the impact with the Pentagon&#39;s load-bearing columns, explains Sozen, who specializes in the behavior of concrete buildings. What was left of the plane flowed into the structure in a state closer to a liquid than a solid mass. "If you expected the entire wing to cut into the building," Sozen tells PM, "it didn&#39;t happen."

The tidy hole in Ring C was 12 ft. wide--not 16 ft. ASCE concludes it was made by the jet&#39;s landing gear, not by the fuselage.

thank you for your time.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast