Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

9/11 Pentagon lies?

This is a discussion on 9/11 Pentagon lies? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it was a cruise missile end of discussion...
Page: 3

it was a cruise missile end of discussion

Aba

The video is convincing, but convincing and true are two different things. Anything can be proved to look somewhat true from certain points of view. It's just a theory, nothing wrong with that. But this video is very old, and theories like this always occur...might as well just let it drop or go out and do something about it...not sit and discuss it over alchohol and exp..lol

DragonFire

I watched a couple Video's about conspiracy theories. As aba said they are Convincing But It's hard to beileve they are true, Maybe it is what the Media feeds us that makes us ignorant to the truth. But we will never know. And I would like to keep it that way. Personally I don't care what happens anymore, I will admit I used to always watch the news and read about stuff like that. But if it isn't a missle heading towards my house I really don't care.

Big Plane, Small Holes
    CLAIM: Two holes were visible in the Pentagon immediately after the attack: a 75-ft.-wide entry hole in the building's exterior wall, and a 16-ft.-wide hole in Ring C, the Pentagon's middle ring. Conspiracy theorists claim both holes are far too small to have been made by a Boeing 757. "How does a plane 125 ft. wide and 155 ft. long fit into a hole which is only 16 ft. across?" asks reopen911.org, a Web site "dedicated to discovering the bottom line truth to what really occurred on September 11, 2001."

The truth is of even less importance to French author Thierry Meyssan, whose baseless assertions are fodder for even mainstream European and Middle Eastern media. In his book The Big Lie, Meyssan concludes that the Pentagon was struck by a satellite-guided missile--part of an elaborate U.S. military coup. "This attack," he writes, "could only be committed by United States military personnel against other U.S. military personnel."

FACT: When American Airlines Flight 77 hit the Pentagon's exterior wall, Ring E, it created a hole approximately 75 ft. wide, according to the ASCE Pentagon Building Performance Report. The exterior facade collapsed about 20 minutes after impact, but ASCE based its measurements of the original hole on the number of first-floor support columns that were destroyed or damaged. Computer simulations confirmed the findings.

Why wasn't the hole as wide as a 757's 124-ft.-10-in. wingspan? A crashing jet doesn't punch a cartoon-like outline of itself into a reinforced concrete building, says ASCE team member Mete Sozen, a professor of structural engineering at Purdue University. In this case, one wing hit the ground; the other was sheared off by the force of the impact with the Pentagon's load-bearing columns, explains Sozen, who specializes in the behavior of concrete buildings. What was left of the plane flowed into the structure in a state closer to a liquid than a solid mass. "If you expected the entire wing to cut into the building," Sozen tells PM, "it didn't happen."

The tidy hole in Ring C was 12 ft. wide--not 16 ft. ASCE concludes it was made by the jet's landing gear, not by the fuselage.
    thank you for your time.[/b]
    Thank god someone has some common sense.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Thank god someone has some common sense.[/b]
    see i can understand that but what i cant understand is what happen to all the debry or whatever, i know in all 4 crashes they all didn't just disappear

who cares every country had their bs moments..just let it go

Banned

when i click on the link, the first thing i notice is "Ads by Google".

its dumbasses who believe in stuff like this that allow high school drop outs too make bullshit sites to make some drug money. their motives isnt telling you about a conspiracy, but to get as many clicks/view as possible to make $0.10 a click/view.

Banned

Big Plane, Small Holes
    CLAIM: Two holes were visible in the Pentagon immediately after the attack: a 75-ft.-wide entry hole in the building's exterior wall, and a 16-ft.-wide hole in Ring C, the Pentagon's middle ring. Conspiracy theorists claim both holes are far too small to have been made by a Boeing 757. "How does a plane 125 ft. wide and 155 ft. long fit into a hole which is only 16 ft. across?" asks reopen911.org, a Web site "dedicated to discovering the bottom line truth to what really occurred on September 11, 2001."

The truth is of even less importance to French author Thierry Meyssan, whose baseless assertions are fodder for even mainstream European and Middle Eastern media. In his book The Big Lie, Meyssan concludes that the Pentagon was struck by a satellite-guided missile--part of an elaborate U.S. military coup. "This attack," he writes, "could only be committed by United States military personnel against other U.S. military personnel."

FACT: When American Airlines Flight 77 hit the Pentagon's exterior wall, Ring E, it created a hole approximately 75 ft. wide, according to the ASCE Pentagon Building Performance Report. The exterior facade collapsed about 20 minutes after impact, but ASCE based its measurements of the original hole on the number of first-floor support columns that were destroyed or damaged. Computer simulations confirmed the findings.

Why wasn't the hole as wide as a 757's 124-ft.-10-in. wingspan? A crashing jet doesn't punch a cartoon-like outline of itself into a reinforced concrete building, says ASCE team member Mete Sozen, a professor of structural engineering at Purdue University. In this case, one wing hit the ground; the other was sheared off by the force of the impact with the Pentagon's load-bearing columns, explains Sozen, who specializes in the behavior of concrete buildings. What was left of the plane flowed into the structure in a state closer to a liquid than a solid mass. "If you expected the entire wing to cut into the building," Sozen tells PM, "it didn't happen."

The tidy hole in Ring C was 12 ft. wide--not 16 ft. ASCE concludes it was made by the jet's landing gear, not by the fuselage.
    thank you for your time.[/b]

You have got to be fuckin retarded to believe that. Do you know how many people witnessed a PLANE coming down from the sky running straight into the Pentagon while in traffic? No you dont, because you probably think the pentagon is in the middle of the fuckin desert.

AND, do you really expect a plane to stay in-tact when it comes down like that? Obviously a part of the plane could have NEVER broken off and made a 16 foot hole.

Banned

also i went to the site to search around. freedomunderground.org, .org is use to indicate a non-profit organization. however i still see those "ads by google" on their main site. there are no indication its an organization or copyrighted by any company.

my conclusion: its a bullshit site. ppl shouldnt take these as facts. probabaly someone who lacks computer knowledge made that site to gain advertisement's money.

who cares every country had their bs moments..just let it go[/b]
    bump^

m1mik

also i went to the site to search around. freedomunderground.org, .org is use to indicate a non-profit organization. however i still see those "ads by google" on their main site. there are no indication its an organization or copyrighted by any company.

my conclusion: its a bullshit site. ppl shouldnt take these as facts. probabaly someone who lacks computer knowledge made that site to gain advertisement's money.[/b]
    Kennie you're so smart. They gathered evidence for over 5+ years just to get you to click their link for 10 cents!

God damn retard.

Don't be so ignorant people, watch loose change. It's not all conspiracy, it's cold hard fucking facts. I'm a proud american, I don't like when people trash talk our country etc, but don't be so fucking blind.

Wake the fuck up america!

Banned

very interesting, how do you know they collected 5 years of evidence? or did they just take stuff from other bullshit sites.

why dont they list where they get there evidence? sources? anything?

they have a lot of quotes direct from the witnesses, im sure they werent there when those people says it otherwise they would have seen the incident themself. they need to list the source where they get those from. otherwise its plagiarism off of someone else's work.

hmmmmmmm

Banned

1. babybash, when u say that many people saw a plane crash into the pentagon, answer this, how hard would it of been to make it look like a plane was very high off the ground, but could only be a couple of yards above your head. the plane that people saw could of been disguised as a plane, only to be a missile on the interior, but not exterior, its really easy to make a exterior of a missile to look like a plane if you make the right adjustments.
    2. they say in the video that the hijackers were still alive, howcome they havent come forward, or what happened to them if they did come forward when they were still alive?
    3. they say that the phone conversations that the people had on the plane were extremely clear when in 2001 the regular phone service on airplanes was very scratchy and almost non existant when using a cell phone. so why when we listen to the phone calls, they are extremely clear? and how would of they recorded a phone conversation from a cell phone in only a few seconds when no one knew what was happening?

im just making a couple of points

dont call me a conspirator, these are just examples of questions, and there is no real way to ever know, people will never try to ever find out what our government is really trying because they are afraid of what might happen.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=78...;q=loose+change

That is the only documentary that ever got me to think it could have been a conspiracy, believe what you may but im from the U.S and i back my country all the time, just ask anyone, but this film got me pissed off and the facts are there.[/b]
    holy shit is all i can say

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast