Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

9/11 Pentagon lies?

This is a discussion on 9/11 Pentagon lies? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1. babybash, when u say that many people saw a plane crash into the pentagon, answer this, how hard would ...
Page: 4

Banned

1. babybash, when u say that many people saw a plane crash into the pentagon, answer this, how hard would it of been to make it look like a plane was very high off the ground, but could only be a couple of yards above your head. the plane that people saw could of been disguised as a plane, only to be a missile on the interior, but not exterior, its really easy to make a exterior of a missile to look like a plane if you make the right adjustments.
    2. they say in the video that the hijackers were still alive, howcome they havent come forward, or what happened to them if they did come forward when they were still alive?
    3. they say that the phone conversations that the people had on the plane were extremely clear when in 2001 the regular phone service on airplanes was very scratchy and almost non existant when using a cell phone. so why when we listen to the phone calls, they are extremely clear? and how would of they recorded a phone conversation from a cell phone in only a few seconds when no one knew what was happening?

im just making a couple of points

dont call me a conspirator, these are just examples of questions, and there is no real way to ever know, people will never try to ever find out what our government is really trying because they are afraid of what might happen.[/b]
    1. You have no idea how close the pentagon is to the road to DC. It is literally right next to the highway, not 1000ft away with a buffer zone of 2000 ft in every direction.
    2. the VIDEO says the hijackers are still alive.
    3. There is such thing as technology to enhance scratchy phone calls.
    4. And most of those recorded phone calls were to the police (911) which are always recorded.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

1. You have no idea how close the pentagon is to the road to DC. It is literally right next to the highway, not 1000ft away with a buffer zone of 2000 ft in every direction.
    4. And most of those recorded phone calls were to the police (911) which are always recorded.[/b]
    Ok if it was right next to that road then how come there is no actual video evidence of the plane crash? there was during the twin towers, but during the pentagon there was none even tho there was a hotel that had a video camera/the highway had a video camera/ and a gas station, have you ever seen the plane that hit the pentagon, not even after the explosion did you see any evidence, i have a uncle that works in the pentagon and was in it at the time of the "incident" and he says it didnt sound like a plane

Banned

4. And most of those recorded phone calls were to the police (911) which are always recorded.[/b]
    babybash now answer me this, do u know ur azn?

FUKT U !!ol jai4ohjoia3jhpa4jhai34hoa34hah

<3 babybash

phil

you guys are fucking stupid

m1mik

<div class='quotetop'>ALINTI(Kennie @ Mar 31 2007, 05:39 PM) [snapback]1118200[/snapback]</div>
    very interesting, how do you know they collected 5 years of evidence? or did they just take stuff from other bullshit sites.

why dont they list where they get there evidence? sources? anything?

they have a lot of quotes direct from the witnesses, im sure they werent there when those people says it otherwise they would have seen the incident themself. they need to list the source where they get those from. otherwise its plagiarism off of someone else&#39;s work.[/b]
    There are sources. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=loose+change

and the dumb dike who isn&#39;t helping mankind in anyway. You don&#39;t just let somthing like this go, and bumping your old post isn&#39;t helping your "cause".

Banned

buddy, loose change is irrelevant here. im saying www.freedomunderground.org is a bullshit site make by high school students who just want some money off of advertisements.

we are talking about that video from freedomunderground.org. im not here to say whether there is a conspiracy or not about 9/11. im just stating the flaws of the "organization" or whatever they want to call themself.

m1mik

<div class='quotetop'>ALINTI(Kennie @ Apr 1 2007, 07:55 AM) [snapback]1119558[/snapback]</div>
    buddy, loose change is irrelevant here. im saying www.freedomunderground.org is a bullshit site make by high school students who just want some money off of advertisements.

we are talking about that video from freedomunderground.org. im not here to say whether there is a conspiracy or not about 9/11. im just stating the flaws of the "organization" or whatever they want to call themself.[/b]
    I couldn&#39;t care for that site. Try http://www.prisonplanet.com/ <- my brother watches his webcam show or what ever, seems interesting. Filter out the BS and eat up the good stuff. Loosechange is also a great video. Watch it and be suprised.

prisonplanet also a gr8 source of facts not made up bs same as InfoWars.com

live_autopsy

corrupt govt gg

Guardianse

intresting but wouldn´t be the first time <_<

Pwner4Last

zzz don&#39;t tell me any1 actually belivie this ? I havn&#39;t watch the movie but iam pretty sure it&#39;s the same as i seen before and how do u know all of that is true ? Why can&#39;t you just accept that some muslims drove a plane it to the building ? Trust me it&#39;s not worth trying to prove that this is some kind of super mega omfg lie..

Healo

who cares every country had their bs moments..just let it go[/b]
    Okay to you all i can say is WHAT THE FUCK? LET IT GO?
    Let what go, the 2,983 death toll on the day of 9/11 or the fact that 9/11 holds the most devastating terroristic attack in history?
    Get some fucking knowledge before you say shit like that or go back to being the fucking attention whore that you are rather than telling people to let 2,983 LIVES go...

And to the purpose of this topic: Conspiracy or not, this video really makes you think.

corrupt govt gg[/b]
    yawn, every government is somewhat corrupt.. we arn&#39;t anywhere near japan, china, saudi arabia, ect yet "everyone" hates us. The media does a lot of bad things folks, turn off the TV set, sit on a chair in yer backyard and drink a beer.. be happy and glad your not dead yet.

havvvk

Okay to you all i can say is WHAT THE FUCK? LET IT GO?
    Let what go, the 2,983 death toll on the day of 9/11 or the fact that 9/11 holds the most devastating terroristic attack in history?
    Get some fucking knowledge before you say shit like that or go back to being the fucking attention whore that you are rather than telling people to let 2,983 LIVES go...
    And to the purpose of this topic: Conspiracy or not, this video really makes you think.[/b]
    Whether or not 9/11 was a terrorist attack or just a government cover up, a reason to scapegoat these so called "Terrorists", shes right, let it fucking go.

Btw, Jew did WTC.

Sustain

What&#39;s the news here? Yea americans suck, supporting capitalism is maybe foolish?(communism ftw) Diz what happens when you turn in capitalism. And redneck americans &#39;&#39;oh yes bush likes jesus so I am goin to vote for him yes yes&#39;&#39;. Rebublican motherfuckers. And &#39;&#39;democrats&#39;&#39; of usa ain&#39;t any better. Diz time I hope Obama wins tho he is rebublican.
    So Americans are fuked up either way. Southren shitholes who thinks war is solution for everything must be torcherd and skinned. And LA GAYS must be burnt.
    sry for writing so poorly I had something...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast