Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

9/11 Pentagon lies?

This is a discussion on 9/11 Pentagon lies? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What's the news here? Yea americans suck, supporting capitalism is maybe foolish?(communism ftw) Diz what happens when you turn in ...
Page: 5

Banned

What's the news here? Yea americans suck, supporting capitalism is maybe foolish?(communism ftw) Diz what happens when you turn in capitalism. And redneck americans ''oh yes bush likes jesus so I am goin to vote for him yes yes''. Rebublican motherfuckers. And ''democrats'' of usa ain't any better. Diz time I hope Obama wins tho he is rebublican.
    So Americans are fuked up either way. Southren shitholes who thinks war is solution for everything must be torcherd and skinned. And LA GAYS must be burnt.
    sry for writing so poorly I had something...[/b]
    Yes, because everyone in America is a redneck and 100% of the population voted for Bush.

live_autopsy

Yes, because everyone in America is a redneck and 100% of the population voted for Bush.[/b]
    sarcasm =/

Mitch

Don't be so anti-american haha

The best one i think that came out of the mouth of Bush: You're with us or against us.

With us = obey
    Against us = Terrorist or just plain smart enough to question his motives/policy[/b]
    There is so much evidence of lies and coverups. There is so little evidence of the government's claims. Before i watched the videos, i thought there was no way the US would do this. But after, i dont know. Same thing with the trade centers. We were told the fire melted the steel support in the twin towers, but if you want to look up the melting point of steel, TRY to ignore that.

NiTeRiDeR

I watched a video on the internet that showed the pentagon from the perspective of an outside security camera... It showed the pentagon just blowing up... No plane hit it.

Banned

I watched a video on the internet that showed the pentagon from the perspective of an outside security camera... It showed the pentagon just blowing up... No plane hit it.[/b]
    and we all know the internet never lies.

Sustain

I watched a video on the internet that showed the pentagon from the perspective of an outside security camera... It showed the pentagon just blowing up... No plane hit it.[/b]
    I dont think americans had any ''conspiration''(or smth), it's just the bullshitters.

pls do ur homework on the issue before u say dumb as fuck shit its getting to be just gay theres more proof that the u.s. did it then the u.s. didnt do it <_<

The power of a majority is not appreciated enough...

In essence we all assume a sheeplike attitude of believeing the bigger group... all these videos just make you think... im not saying it was a cover up im not saying its not coz neither can really be proved but i dont like it when people say that just because everyone says it was real and wasnt a cover up that it cant be... Think for yourself people...

The whole world of people believed the world IS flat as a fact and they believed that we ARE the Center of the universe ... but guess what even though every person at that time said it and by looking at the Earth it seemed real it still wasnt true...

These things are just food for thought and mean that everything that is told to you is not true so all u can do is assume one way or another and give thought to it...

And i remember reading someone saying that the war was infact necessary dont remember who now thats someone i would like to talk to on msn and ask why they feel that way!

Propaganda and ur alll retards based off ur picture the airplane woulda had to clear ground to its wing span or land directly into the building

fact is ur all a buncha fucking hippys go ride rosie&#39;s clit u fucking retards

black_11

omfg?

private u talk alot of shit wit nothing to really add but say retard hippies blah blah blah ur the retard who most likely says im patriotic im the most patriotic mofo here u remind me of people that say i got a big ass dick most time those people got small dicks u DICK

Janinball

plis tell me wat happened to the missing flight and passengers then :mellow:

check out prisonplanet.org and InfoWars.com and see where they went :huh:

live_autopsy

We have assumed that the entire 3,500 gallons of jet fuel was confined to just one floor of the World Trade Center, that the jet fuel burnt with perfect efficency, that no hot gases left this floor, that no heat escaped this floor by conduction and that the steel and concrete had an unlimited amount of time to absorb all the heat.

Then it is impossible that the jet fuel, by itself, raised the temperature of this floor more than 257° C (495° F).

Now this temperature is nowhere near high enough to even begin explaining the World Trade Center Tower collapse.

It is not even close to the first critical temperature of 600° C (1,100° F) where steel loses about half its strength and it is nowhere near the quotes of 1500° C that we constantly read about in our lying media.
    -http://guardian.150m.com/wtc/how-hot.htm
    lol look at that.

not to mention u see the 3500 gallons of fuel burn up on impact and blow out the side of the building in a giant flame

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast