Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

9/11 Pentagon lies?

This is a discussion on 9/11 Pentagon lies? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yep :P...
Page: 6

live_autopsy

yep :P

i dont give 2 shits bout 9/11 but if u guys honestly beileve the shit ur reading on the internet i suggest u kill urself cuz there was a 1000 websites that said the world would be out of oil by now and the economy would be dead and there would be world chaos

i bet ur dumb ass parents expected flying cars in 1970 too

FUCKING IMBRED PEICES OF SHIT

and lol at ur tower comment fact is the day of or day before 9/11 the buildings were inspected and the inspectors speculated that the building was unstable

K4an

Wow

DragonFire

Wow[/b]
    I'm glad you had something relevent to add to the topic. I hope you get banned again.

Banned

We have assumed that the entire 3,500 gallons of jet fuel was confined to just one floor of the World Trade Center, that the jet fuel burnt with perfect efficency, that no hot gases left this floor, that no heat escaped this floor by conduction and that the steel and concrete had an unlimited amount of time to absorb all the heat.

Then it is impossible that the jet fuel, by itself, raised the temperature of this floor more than 257° C (495° F).

Now this temperature is nowhere near high enough to even begin explaining the World Trade Center Tower collapse.

It is not even close to the first critical temperature of 600° C (1,100° F) where steel loses about half its strength and it is nowhere near the quotes of 1500° C that we constantly read about in our lying media.
    -http://guardian.150m.com/wtc/how-hot.htm
    lol look at that.[/b]

I'm sure the plane didn't destroy any of the steel and concrete when it slammed into the building. It must have just took out all of the cubicles and went around the support of the building.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

I'm sure the plane didn't destroy any of the steel and concrete when it slammed into the building. It must have just took out all of the cubicles and went around the support of the building.[/b]
    that still wouldn't cause the whole tower to collapse like demolition

live_autopsy

that still wouldn't cause the whole tower to collapse like demolition[/b]
    +1

Banned

that still wouldn't cause the whole tower to collapse like demolition[/b]

If the top third of the building collapses, you think the other two-thirds of the tower will be able to support that?

If the top third of the building collapses, you think the other two-thirds of the tower will be able to support that?[/b]
    I think the way the plane flew into the tower the tope third could have fallen over not made the whole building collapse, and what explains why the world trade center building 7 collapsed as well when every other building around the twin towers was left standing?

yawn.. the fire didn't have to melt the steel just weaken it so it would collapse... and what makes ya think the terrorists wouldent have any bombs with them to aid in the destruction during impact? I could be wrong about that, just a thought.

Also, wut the hell makes you people think a missile would have melted the steel any better? You think the US government planted bombs before the plane hit? Anyone who has worked at the twin towers can claim that wouldent be possible, as well as the video footage that was shot from all angles can't support that fact.

Banned

I think the way the plane flew into the tower the tope third could have fallen over not made the whole building collapse, and what explains why the world trade center building 7 collapsed as well when every other building around the twin towers was left standing?[/b]

Where the hell were you when this happened? You think the tower collapsed the second the plane hit?

yawn.. the fire didn't have to melt the steel just weaken it so it would collapse... and what makes ya think the terrorists wouldent have any bombs with them to aid in the destruction during impact? I could be wrong about that, just a thought.

Also, wut the hell makes you people think a missile would have melted the steel any better? You think the US government planted bombs before the plane hit? Anyone who has worked at the twin towers can claim that wouldent be possible, as well as the video footage that was shot from all angles can't support that fact.[/b]
    first bold: so you actually think that 2 well built american towers couldnt withstand a simple blow like that when other towers around the world built way before the twin towers with stood a lot worse? and these 2 just collapse like an implosian, and then building 7 collapses out of no where

second bold: actually there is video footage if you watch the explosians as they go up the tower instead of going down like a normal collapse

Where the hell were you when this happened? You think the tower collapsed the second the plane hit?[/b]
    hmm i believe i was in 6th grade healthful living class, and when did i say the tower collapsed the second the plane hit?

first bold: so you actually think that 2 well built american towers couldnt withstand a simple blow like that when other towers around the world built way before the twin towers with stood a lot worse? and these 2 just collapse like an implosian, and then building 7 collapses out of no where

second bold: actually there is video footage if you watch the explosians as they go up the tower instead of going down like a normal collapse
    hmm i believe i was in 6th grade healthful living class, and when did i say the tower collapsed the second the plane hit?[/b]
    What could be worse than a damn 747 crashing into the side? :lol: I'd hardly call that a simple blow, especially if the terrorists had explosives on board.

I've watched the video.. (no, not the one alterated by liberals, the one shot from the hotel down the street) and saw nothing out of the ordinary. You still havent answered my question of what COULD have done that. A missile or bombs wouldent have had the effect that it did.

Banned

You said that the way plane hit the top third of the tower, it could have fallen over. The towers stayed standing when they were hit by the planes, therefore there is no way the top would just tip over and leave the rest sitting there.

Also about building 7, use ur imagination...when a building that tall collapses, the pressure and force it puts on to the ground isn't very small. The air pressure it created could have easily destroyed the weak surrounding buildings.

if u watched the owner of all the buildings on 9/11 he said there going 2 have 2 pull #7 pull means u have a pro demo company come in and safley drop the building wit nitro witch NO1 CAN DO in hrs takes weeks if not months to have it go perfect.....also the guy made billions on 9/11 and private dude go play in heavy traffic pls u add nothing just imbreaders dumb fucks when in reality ur the dumb BLIND fuck
    were pointing out FACTS so come up wit 1 or dont replie its faggs like u that make this forum gay sometimes

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast