Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

9/11 video

This is a discussion on 9/11 video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; that guy is so far up his ass. That is himself trying to be a mr. smart ass. You can't ...
Page: 3

AnonBoarder

that guy is so far up his ass. That is himself trying to be a mr. smart ass. You can't talk shit on the USA, just because you dont live here. And if you do live here, thats a damn shame, get the hell out you queer. People like you make the US look like shit. If i were you, I would go feed myself to an alligator.

what happened?.. the truth hurts eh?

but bullets, napalm or nuclear weapons hurt even more.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

anyways. thnx to the guy, that had this pic as signature. saved it long times ago, because i knew 9/11 posts will come.

oh and anonboarder.. it wasnt "sarcasm" i was serious..

yea start to adopt children.. this numbers (in the pic) say enough about politic/army of the united states of america[/b]
    I didnt read the whole pic cause it got on my nerves after a while, not the fact of all the people who died but the fact that some of it is lies, such as the A bomb dropped on the japanese people in hiroshima, sure at the time it devastated them but now we are huge allies with japan and if you actually go there you see the ruins of the bombs that were dropped but the japanese look at it and smiled because they themselves now say that they had deserved it, do you know how long it took truman to order the drop of the A bomb? its not like he did it out of pure hatred but because it was necassary. Lets now take a look at the innocent people who were killed at pearl harbor while we were taking an oath of neutrality in the whole war, well that doesnt soothe you does it

O and it says americans danced around in the streets of iraq, well im pretty sure it was the free iraq's who were dancing right along with them.

Instead lets talk about this, what would have happend if america kept there neutrality in WWII, or WWI would the world be the same as it is today? what would happen if the US didnt send money and supplies to 3rd world countries to help them grow with support?? what would happen if america didnt go to war on terrorism and parliment got bombed?? Im sorry but to me america helps out more then any other country. O and yea the truth hurts, alligator you sound like a prick who got fired and now you cant support yourself and the government wont help you and you are mad at them. Just my opinion Peace

i definitely lol'd reading this topic

i'm american. born and raised. lived here all my life.

bush is a fucking moron.

war in iraq has no reason behind it other than bush jr trying to get in the history books as finishing what his father started.

9/11 pales in comparison to shit that has happened to other countries

just be thankful we live in the middle of the pacific surrounded by harmless canada and mexico.

Thiefnemo

zzz all fucking communist USA doing good
    USA started attack afghanistan after the 9/11 so shut up... How one president can stay only sit down when a fuking country attack NY !! 5000 peoples dead right ? SOOOOO ??? stay sit down and wacth they attack again ??? fuking communist u are the world's shit fuking no-goblan fuking piece&love..
    Need make a WAR when the peace can be fucked this is what a NOBEL PEACE SAID.. NELSON MANDELA..
    For who talk try think if your family was in the world trade center the 9/11 ??? they died... and your president just sit down ... WTF
    USA saved Europe'ass during WW1 and WW2.. what u think if they just sit down without helped we ?
    (im italian sry for english)

just check this video out before you pass judgment on any one
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...29448192753501

Pwner4Last

I didnt read the whole pic cause it got on my nerves after a while, not the fact of all the people who died but the fact that some of it is lies, such as the A bomb dropped on the japanese people in hiroshima, sure at the time it devastated them but now we are huge allies with japan and if you actually go there you see the ruins of the bombs that were dropped but the japanese look at it and smiled because they themselves now say that they had deserved it, do you know how long it took truman to order the drop of the A bomb? its not like he did it out of pure hatred but because it was necassary. Lets now take a look at the innocent people who were killed at pearl harbor while we were taking an oath of neutrality in the whole war, well that doesnt soothe you does it

O and it says americans danced around in the streets of iraq, well im pretty sure it was the free iraq's who were dancing right along with them.

Instead lets talk about this, what would have happend if america kept there neutrality in WWII, or WWI would the world be the same as it is today? what would happen if the US didnt send money and supplies to 3rd world countries to help them grow with support?? what would happen if america didnt go to war on terrorism and parliment got bombed?? Im sorry but to me america helps out more then any other country. O and yea the truth hurts, alligator you sound like a prick who got fired and now you cant support yourself and the government wont help you and you are mad at them. Just my opinion Peace[/b]

IC it was necassary to destroy a whole city and destory like 5m ppl lifes beacuse they bombed pearl harbor. yes really necassary. 100% !

AnonBoarder

i definitely lol'd reading this topic

i'm american. born and raised. lived here all my life.

bush is a fucking moron.

war in iraq has no reason behind it other than bush jr trying to get in the history books as finishing what his father started.

9/11 pales in comparison to shit that has happened to other countries

just be thankful we live in the middle of the pacific surrounded by harmless canada and mexico.[/b]
    You are one hell of a dumb ass fucking american. You dont deserve to live here you prick. Go live in mexico then you fag.

mradrenaline120

Lightbulb

dude i live in brooklyn new york and my mom was in a train near the towers....
    and some of my friends where there that day pls dont :'(

osepipi

in israel we got thins like this every month ):

You are one hell of a dumb ass fucking american. You dont deserve to live here you prick. Go live in mexico then you fag.[/b]
    hick

fuck overzealous republican patriotism

we killed 80,000 innocent civilians when we nuked hiroshima

we lost 3,000 innocent lives in 9/11

and

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AnonBoarder)</div>
    You should always support your President no matter what.[/b]
    wtf?

this is a fucking democracy you twat. if Bush told us that we need to all commit ritual suicide because we failed to kill osama bin laden, would you do it? the usa was established on principles against communism and giving too much power to the government and when you say bullshit like this you are not being as patriotic as you think you are being.

Sky_Dragon

... 9/11 i was there at school it was a messed up day, people were scared out of their mind i knew a few that died there and i agree about killing the asshole responseable, but people saying that we went to iraq cuz of it r morons we were going before that happened becuz of bush planed to after the attempt of assasination from his father by saddams assasins which failed the wep of mass destruction thing was just a cover up to go in. funny thing was when the pentagon got hit, bush was no where around it but instead in florida safe and sound i dont like him 1 bit but at least hes showing that we care and that we will fight against it..... idc that if any one wants to post calling me a bitch or any kind of flame to me but maybe if u were there and new all the facts ud understand better. saying that who cares about it or that we deserved it maybe we did but from what i can tell all the wars that weve been in to wasnt that we just said hey lets go kill some one, it was becuz we were forced to after being attacked or hint ww1 the letter to mexico to join the germans and help them and later attack american. from what i can tell we only had no right to go to veitnam. good bye and o yes god bless american and every one else

Akroma

i see the same shit throughtout this thread.. this topic should get locked

sexy Owa

lock this topic please :/ not a topic for children to discuss it just leads to racism and shit talking -.- tell me im wrong plx

Sky_Dragon

lock this topic please :/ not a topic for children to discuss it just leads to racism and shit talking -.- tell me im wrong plx[/b]
    im wrong plx :P pm me ur msn baba im bored

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast