Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Is this +9?

This is a discussion on Is this +9? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok ok about the hp i have on all str gear but the mace b/c my holy animor was deleted ...
Page: 2

TexAholic

ok ok about the hp i have on all str gear but the mace b/c my holy animor was deleted so chill out see

but then the animor got deleted so i havent changed back my armor and stats yet

and are these +9 or +10??? and dont comment on the hp my char is naked i was going to restat and saw this guy

Silent1313

those look like +9, at +10 u can bearly see the main color of the wep or armor

dartagon

lol stop crying about his hp i have 2.8k hp with 1.5k buff :unsure: rogue lvl 65 btw

and splatter has 3 +9 chitin yeah he non stop suck me with that :P

Speed

look , that kind of glow is only for +9 and +10

the difference is

+9 has that glow but it goes on and off
    +10 is always like that , no blink effect

and you didnt mention u were a fp bp

Aba

+9 is nothing anymore...

lol? the guy is from Tioc enoguh said..... the chitin guy...and zenocide has better items than a rap +9 lol

hello shard +9+ds +9+10?

TexAholic

ya his deep scar the got duped when servers went down :huh:

also 4Destruction and his +9 Shell pauldron :lol:

Banned

yes that a +9 he had it non rebirth now its rebirth zenocide and some few other ppl have +9 raptors on xig

TexAholic

Hey Crusader do you play still?

Its funny how all these guys got "legit" +9 high class items but you dont see shit like this on ares or diez unless its from a turk. Go ahead and fool yourself into thinking they are legit... other servers are just laughing at you.

Banned

Hey Crusader do you play still?[/b]
    Nope, some one is playing my warrior now, i dont even have ko atm instaled :P

TexAholic

Its funny how all these guys got "legit" +9 high class items but you dont see shit like this on ares or diez unless its from a turk. Go ahead and fool yourself into thinking they are legit... other servers are just laughing at you.[/b]
    you would be suprised there are very few powerfull humans in XIG but on the orc side DuWolfy pretty much owns all + the christmas event helped alot :P

:Fade

omg your hp i got more hp than your unbuff with my mage ) :mellow:[/b]
    me too )

titums

Its funny how all these guys got "legit" +9 high class items but you dont see shit like this on ares or diez unless its from a turk. Go ahead and fool yourself into thinking they are legit... other servers are just laughing at you.[/b]

your and idiot and know nothing about xigenon.

97% of these +9 items are 100% legit

tioc has owned the castle since day 1 of xigenon. therefore duwolfy has racked in amounts of money that you cant possibly fathom. duwolfy buys up all the market +7 chitins, +7 shells, +7 everything high class basically and hands it out to his clan and they all upgrade it and make +9 shit from it, its not that hard to make +9 chitin, if you have at least 5 pieces of +8 chitin and 5 trinas you can gurantee yourself a +9 out of that.

like i said before, dont speak of your nonsense, you know nothing about xigenon. if anything were all laughing at you.

thats that.

your and idiot and know nothing about xigenon.
    97% of these +9 items are 100% legit
    tioc has owned the castle since day 1 of xigenon. therefore duwolfy has racked in amounts of money that you cant possibly fathom. duwolfy buys up all the market +7 chitins, +7 shells, +7 everything high class basically and hands it out to his clan and they all upgrade it and make +9 shit from it, its not that hard to make +9 chitin, if you have at least 5 pieces of +8 chitin and 5 trinas you can gurantee yourself a +9 out of that.
    like i said before, dont speak of your nonsense, you know nothing about xigenon. if anything were all laughing at you.
    thats that.[/b]
    and still duwolfy uses the 72x bug and explains hat he was just "testing" if it works or not... plz go suck a cack if ur gonna stick up for duwolfy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast