Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

+9 giga....

This is a discussion on +9 giga.... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Clan : 24 Online IGN : NothingElse I wish I was a bully in his school. :P...
Page: 3

biswarup.chakravarty

Clan : 24 Online
    IGN : NothingElse

I wish I was a bully in his school. :P

Banned

damn !

Banned

Well rebirth + tear = more chance to get a +9, but still you need 3 each step to be "sure" to get the + above, thats a lot of luck, or a lot of dupe (espicialy this scorpion +9, basicaly done for farmers on talos, etc.)

irakli

and who are the other 2 , if there are 3 gig + 9 i guess there must be some raptor + 9 out there[/b]
    either sulthan or agentwlat3r has one +9.

VerHom

this giga is the only one on ronark and it exist since the beginning...

QuelArph got it from a Gm non-reb with shell set+8... he was not allowd to rebirth it

but after quelarph got banned for edited items he sold his char....

Dalvenjah bought the giga+9 non-reb and after then NothingElse bought it from him for 150gb and rebbirth it to have a chance in king elections but non succes ...[/b]
    corrupted gms ftl

aero

Ronark Server İn ;

1 x +11 Reb Mirage Dagger
    1 x +9 Scorpion Scythe
    2 x +9 Giga 2h (1x +1 reb 1x non reb)
    2 X +9 rogue chitin gaunlet,boots
    all babashop items ...[/b]
    There are even more +9s in girakon, ppl got no balls at ronark?

iiason

There are even more +9s in girakon, ppl got no balls at ronark?[/b]
    eminiets or wateva, has rappy +9, two part chitin +9, but he is a joke of a warrior. and Cammy made a chitin pauldrons +9 and sold it, and this turkish guy has 2 part chitin +9s, forgot his name tho. that's the only +9s i know :S.

oldboy

this giga is the only one on ronark and it exist since the beginning...

QuelArph got it from a Gm non-reb with shell set+8... he was not allowd to rebirth it

but after quelarph got banned for edited items he sold his char....

Dalvenjah bought the giga+9 non-reb and after then NothingElse bought it from him for 150gb and rebbirth it to have a chance in king elections but non succes ...[/b]
    lol so he got banned THEN he sold his items and char?? what?

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

its a real giga.. lol, he wares it proudly in cz... and its bright as fack, idk its pathetic though, like 4pocoloiptica said, dalvenjah has 2 have the other 1, because he is the only warrior that hits me hard as fack...

mm i dunno if uniqes cant show 2 digits cause what comes b4 the +1,some ppl upgrade with rebirth scrolls,im just wondering what comes before +1 if 2 digits cant be showd like u said,it should be +10 then +11.

VerHom

its a real giga.. lol, he wares it proudly in cz... and its bright as fack, idk its pathetic though, like 4pocoloiptica said, dalvenjah has 2 have the other 1, because he is the only warrior that hits me hard as fack...[/b]

vampire said nothingelse got it since the elections, and i vs'ed that warrior in saturdays invasion and managed to kill him 2 times with no problem, he was not hitting me hard at all...I couldnt see his weapon because he was captain though

only warrior that hits me really hard is 1stbudurun (whatever) 700-800 with 1200 ac

on the other hand its only 184ap so...

aero

eminiets or wateva, has rappy +9, two part chitin +9, but he is a joke of a warrior. and Cammy made a chitin pauldrons +9 and sold it, and this turkish guy has 2 part chitin +9s, forgot his name tho. that's the only +9s i know :S.[/b]
    There are about 2-4 MD's +9 also, a rouge chitin helm +9 that Mushlee has, immortalbull has x3 +9s

Vampirex

vampire said nothingelse got it since the elections, and i vs'ed that warrior in saturdays invasion and managed to kill him 2 times with no problem, he was not hitting me hard at all...I couldnt see his weapon because he was captain though

only warrior that hits me really hard is 1stbudurun (whatever) 700-800 with 1200 ac

on the other hand its only 184ap so...[/b]

NothingElse was worry about wearing the giga cuz he knew its edited so he has a blade axe+8 as 2nd weapon

and 1iriSiBeniDurDurSun had about 3,4k ap with rappy+8 and he wears full str uniques like amu of str+2 and 16str hp3 rings

Banned

gm selling itemz really much..+8 item is like about 200-250
    so lets guess +9would be 750bucks?

shell set its 180bucks
    +0 best unique about 150-200
    +1 - 200 - 240

well i know that gm...

dang +9 giga^^

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast