Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

+9 shard , +9 pauldron , +9 gauntlet oO

This is a discussion on +9 shard , +9 pauldron , +9 gauntlet oO within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; o.c :@ if Admins on ko4life dont want me here u can ban me and i sold shard for usd ...
Page: 2

o.c :@ if Admins on ko4life dont want me here u can ban me and i sold shard for usd and ingame items duel rol+1 and 100$ i dont know if it was good deal ore not but i dont care i wont play ko so much more and i will sell mine items soon[/b]

I don't care if you post here, but if I notice you selling those items here, I will delete your topic, warn you, and possibly suspend for a few days.

Banned

rol +1 = 250-300$ = 2 shards+8 , easy math [/b]
    and 2 shards +8 = BOOM if u try to upgrade to +9 :P

OzZzZzZz

I don't care if you post here, but if I notice you selling those items here, I will delete your topic, warn you, and possibly suspend for a few days.[/b]
    he is selling some items on dies market section dunno if these

ShayaN

+10

I'm not being funny but how can you say anyone is legit if they have +9 items like Shards? Who the fuck risks a $150 item knowing theres a what? 5% chance it's going to go up. Bullshit plýs.

Banned

I'm not being funny but how can you say anyone is legit if they have +9 items like Shards? Who the fuck risks a $150 item knowing theres a what? 5% chance it's going to go up. Bullshit plýs.[/b]
    omg i actually agree with you for once sex plys xD

Banned Senior Member

I don't care if you post here, but if I notice you selling those items here, I will delete your topic, warn you, and possibly suspend for a few days.[/b]
    go ban me im selling mine mine gaunt+pauld diez market if u ban me than also ban triple blabla hes selling his+9 boots

SS please and give me account info please

I'm not being funny but how can you say anyone is legit if they have +9 items like Shards? Who the fuck risks a $150 item knowing theres a what? 5% chance it's going to go up. Bullshit plýs.[/b]
    +1, and what I find funny is how everyone keeps saying he is a GG when he got over 3 +9 items whereas others cant even make 1. It's pathetic how u guys stick up for him without knowing shit, maybe he isnt a duper but its abvious he aint legit.. but don't take my word for it I know you guys like being blind sheep.

Mario

so if u have 4 shards +8 then 1 will go +9? i doubt it :P maybe shard +9 is worth about 500-700 even though the price is low for the amount it will take to make one but the price is low cause most likely it isnt legit and if it is, not a lot of people will believe it...[/b]
    lol trip... for egzample: u need 9 rols to make rol +2 = 900$... and u think u sell this rol +2 for 900$ ? anyway he made a good trade.

Molder

lol what duper or gm's biatch ....!!! i wish ppl like u no exist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned Senior Member

i do exist im here

1e there are PEOPLE who dont care about USD i never Bought for USD ore SOLD usd and now im selling

2e I DONT GOT 3+9 ITEMS 2+9 / 1+8,5 SOLD SHARD

3e im selling most of mine items in diez section u can delete/mute/ban me but if u do read other topics in diez also selling +9chitin boot

im no turk but mine english isnt good-.- so flame away

yea chabo is retard and hes a.qbaba and liar but i dont think u can ban him without ban more ppl here...

FattySin

People who don't need the money? I would sell it at +8, though :lol:

havvvk

Not everyone looks at this game and sees usd you dolt. People still do play it just to have fun believe it or not.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast