Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

+9 sherion

This is a discussion on +9 sherion within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; a friend of mine has a sherion +9 in ronark, maybe thats him i dont know his char name but... ...
Page: 2

a friend of mine has a sherion +9 in ronark, maybe thats him i dont know his char name but... he bought it coz he sucks at anvil just like me, and it costed him a fortune... and he now wants to quit, pussyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Why every +9 isnt legit.

Its all about luck & balls[/b]

exactly

Trina bug probably.[/b]
    LOL? and why he only have the sherion +9? and not all shell set +9? photoshop FTW?

DiesLegend

VerHom Have +9 Sherion But Using İllision İn Vs Alltimes Noob

iiason

literally speechless.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

yea.. every1 knows this he hits like a truck... cept now he runs from me anytime cuz i spam massive , but off-topic, i think he babas a lot :P, but he is on these forums from time 2 time, and for sum reason, there are more then 1 sherion +9 i think on ronark... cuz i see quite a few people with them :S

Banned

so

Wow what nice dagger!

Banned

Wow what nice dagger![/b]
    +1

Banned

It can easly be photoshop but if its not then why you think that +9 items are all duped / bugged or something like that? There are plenty of people who always try +8 items to +9 because they just dont care or what ever

It can easly be photoshop but if its not then why you think that +9 items are all duped / bugged or something like that? There are plenty of people who always try +8 items to +9 because they just dont care or what ever[/b]
    burned over 20x MD +8 , 10x chitins +8 and various +8 items like impacts +8 , tota's +8

and only made 4 items to +9 so does that make me a duper

and when i am gonna quit i will up everything i have to +9 or +10 so it doesnt mean every +9 items u see is duped <_<

iiason

It can easly be photoshop but if its not then why you think that +9 items are all duped / bugged or something like that? There are plenty of people who always try +8 items to +9 because they just dont care or what ever[/b]
    dey got balls made of steal, and brains made out of dirt.

Brun

damn thats nice

Banned

bug abusers ?

VerHom

I dont know how you got a SS of my Char.
    1. I dont play in that resolution (I have a 19 inch flat monitor),
    2. I never play with "Seed open".
    3. Trina bug? Nope, in that SS im barely lvl 75, which was about 2 months ago
    4. If you think im not legit, look at yourself first, hacking into someones account (or very good at photoshop) . Looks to me that your are just another hater that wants some attention.

ya Verhorm ....

wasnt he the guy who had the first md+9 too....

strange....[/b]
    Hey mr ex former sunshine leader, look what I found in CZ the other day, Ambruzzi and BedrLion np transfering!, I have KSC btw . And Bedrlion is in your new orc clan , Ambruzzi joining later ? . They better name change before getting banned

vodkapple speedhacking too?, ex sunshine? sunshine doing isiloon or felankor in R2 ?

Funny you throw shit at me, when you should take care of your clannies first lol. Smells like another hater.

and slm, teach your clannies some matters

get your turks under control!

He bought this, sherion +9 i believe, and that md+9 he bought that off also [/b]
    yea.. every1 knows this he hits like a truck... cept now he runs from me anytime cuz i spam massive , but off-topic, i think he babas a lot :P, but he is on these forums from time 2 time, and for sum reason, there are more then 1 sherion +9 i think on ronark... cuz i see quite a few people with them :S[/b]
    I dont babashop, I havent spent a single penny in items, only premiums

If I babashopped or have gm friends: why do I have only chitins +8, and 2 shells +3 rb, uniques +1 ( iron set +0 )?

why am i still lvl 76, and no prem right now. I only have 12 gbs in my inn, with the increased prices a rich guy should have alot more than that.

Nothing else has giga +9 right?, he hits me for 600. Weeasur (CL of Lions), its me for 750, and with giga ( +10 ? ), or +9 and full str? but how he gets 12k hp then lol, and yes I drained him, nice heal .

VerHom Have +9 Sherion But Using Illision In Vs Alltimes Noob[/b]
    who are you? woozy? ambruzzi?, kez0 (who is this guy btw?)
    I dont complain about getting massived, tormented, parasited, ilussioned, weapon cancelated, blinded, stealth cancel , etc etc

Who is the noob here? The one who is lvl 80 and still suck or me using ilussion?

And all turkey use pedal, they come free with every Mc Donalds children pack
    I use whatever skills I want to, got a problem with that, go to www.idontcare.com.tr.turkey.slm

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast