Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

+9 sherion

This is a discussion on +9 sherion within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL pwned <3 love verhom :wub: VerHom 4 king :P...
Page: 3

LOL pwned <3 love verhom :wub:

VerHom 4 king :P

DiesLegend

Im Ambruzzzi ;

All Ronark Know U Are Big Noob ...

U Have +9 Sherion and +9 Md But Using Illision İn Vs Alltimes ?

Think Why All Ronark Hate You ?

Because U Are ...

Ur SS İn Killed 5 Times Naked Char ..

We Are Going To Ewil Slot See Noob And Naked Warrior And Kill ...

This İs Np Transfer ?

Only LOL

Come Vs ;

Ambruzzzi

4pocalyptica

TheLazpanyoL

Wait Ur Pm&#39;s ...

Vampirex

1. i didnt threw shit on you.. you just read it so

2. that doesnt look like np transfering, just a hacked char going to dk to lvl down. i dont think that np transfer would work so without a mage, just waiting at bakcside of ob. dont ya think? ^^ just a random hacked char.. my buddies arent that stupid

3. i cant control my clannies in every situation .. and to insult some1 cuz he said "fuck you" makes him not an idiot like you

i dont care if u bought that sherion or that md, i dont care if u babashopped or just a noob, i only mentioned that its strange that all first +9 weapons are first sighted in your hands. so peace out, calm down.
    think twice b4 u flame some1

thx

hate how i cant see some images :P any sugestion?

LOL ambruzzi? call ppl noob when im 71 and vs him spam me ilusion too? he is 80 psam ilusion have set shell +8 shard +8 personal +7 iron set for sure and spam a lvl 71 ilusion too, so think before talk

PS: chikill0 IGN and dont tell me dont remmeber vs whit me or maeby one of u 872654187 sharers gay friends cuz is the same gay character and if u have blinding, beast hiding, ilusion, CP u use in a vs i dont see the problem use cure curse if u know what is (i never see use cure in himself when some guy use ilusion) and the last day he pwned u in vs w/o sc and using only safety/evade <_<

VerHom

Im Ambruzzzi ;

All Ronark Know U Are Big Noob ...

U Have +9 Sherion and +9 Md But Using Illision İn Vs Alltimes ?

Think Why All Ronark Hate You ?

Because U Are ...
    Ur SS İn Killed 5 Times Naked Char ..

We Are Going To Ewil Slot See Noob And Naked Warrior And Kill ...

This İs Np Transfer ?

Only LOL
    Come Vs ;

Ambruzzzi

4pocalyptica

TheLazpanyoL

Wait Ur Pm&#39;s ...[/b]
    I killed you yesterday or the day before that UNBUFFED, thats right, your lvl 80, im lvl 76, you were king for 2-3 months and stole all El morad treasure, so IM SURE you have better stats than me. and About the transfer, well, we will see what the gms think about that

Ilussion? Yes is another skill like malice, if you dont like it, play warrior or priest, they have 100% skill safe

And DROP THE PEDAL, you only look stupid with it.

VerHom

1. i didnt threw shit on you.. you just read it so

2. that doesnt look like np transfering, just a hacked char going to dk to lvl down. i dont think that np transfer would work so without a mage, just waiting at bakcside of ob. dont ya think? ^^ just a random hacked char.. my buddies arent that stupid

3. i cant control my clannies in every situation .. and to insult some1 cuz he said "fuck you" makes him not an idiot like you

i dont care if u bought that sherion or that md, i dont care if u babashopped or just a noob, i only mentioned that its strange that all first +9 weapons are first sighted in your hands. so peace out, calm down.
    think twice b4 u flame some1

thx[/b]
    Your buddies are very stupid, because who knows what a GM will think about when i send the KSC to them

Random hacked guy: MY ASS

"3. and to insult some1 cuz he said "fuck you" makes him not an idiot like you "

In other words "fuck you" is like saying hi to somebody, or "maybe GG you killed that guy!"

Vampirex

that does not look like np transfering so... to believe its up to you

i think u hear fuck you a lot of times ingame cuz many ppl say that if u go on some1s nerves

i dont know you VerHom, but i like your style on forum
    btw, nice sherion +9, gratz

Donkeyd1ck

verhom is cool, ambruzzzi isnt cuz he used king coin bug. besides that any1 > turks, simple fact

and that sherion looks sexy ! only jealous ppl post always "duper +9999999, cheater +100000" if he was duper he would be wearing +10 instead of +9 and +9/+10 armor instead of +8

DiesLegend

I killed you yesterday or the day before that UNBUFFED, thats right, your lvl 80, im lvl 76, you were king for 2-3 months and stole all El morad treasure, so IM SURE you have better stats than me. and About the transfer, well, we will see what the gms think about that

Ilussion? Yes is another skill like malice, if you dont like it, play warrior or priest, they have 100% skill safe

And DROP THE PEDAL, you only look stupid with it.[/b]
    lol vs my poke ?

come VS 5 6 hour later

chikill0 and Verhom -------> Illision ..... Brothers

VerHom

lol vs my poke ?
    come VS 5 6 hour later
    chikill0 and Verhom -------> Illision ..... Brothers[/b]
    I wont reply to you until you pass an intermediate english exam!

LOL pwned <3 love verhom :wub:
    VerHom 4 king :P[/b]
    haha funny , you are verhom´s slave xD?

Vampirex

no his 2nd account here...

Donkeyd1ck

ambruzzzi is a noob, he has shells +8, shards +8, jewels +2/+3 and yet a noob using this
    once a turk, always a turk. Can&#39;t change that, accept the fact. Its the reality!

i saw verhom vs ambruzzzi in cz. ambruzzzi got satted, the one who relies @ his gear & lvl. verhom has way better combo without using pedal

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast