Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

+9 sherion

This is a discussion on +9 sherion within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ambruzzzi is a noob, he has shells +8, shards +8, jewels +2/+3 and yet a noob using this once a ...
Page: 4

VerHom

ambruzzzi is a noob, he has shells +8, shards +8, jewels +2/+3 and yet a noob using this
    once a turk, always a turk. Can't change that, accept the fact. Its the reality!

i saw verhom vs ambruzzzi in cz. ambruzzzi got satted, the one who relies @ his gear & lvl. verhom has way better combo without using pedal [/b]

btw whats ur name, i was too busy trying to minor, and keep up with safety and evade O_o

haha funny , you are verhomīs slave xD?[/b]
    im hes friend maeby u dont know what means that but its ok, press L send u a cookie or go chat room and look for some friends there ^^ and who give u that pic from verhom? maeby wanna ask him for ksc or a better aditor photo programs (pinche peruano seguro q ni juegas en ronark solo quieres llamar la atencion)

and pyro xD make me laugh ur photo :lol: <3

Peru = Turkey but spanish speaking.

DiesLegend

ambruzzzi is a noob, he has shells +8, shards +8, jewels +2/+3 and yet a noob using this
    once a turk, always a turk. Can&#39;t change that, accept the fact. Its the reality!

i saw verhom vs ambruzzzi in cz. ambruzzzi got satted, the one who relies @ his gear & lvl. verhom has way better combo without using pedal [/b]

Come Vs ?

Im Using 2 mana 7 8 minor this is pedal ?

lol ...

LOL
    all english form ambruzzi is

I am ambruzzi.... Come vs? :P
    and if u dont know what is that only look down ur foots dual pedal FTW h34r:

well, seeing how this dagger surfaced after the trina and tears bugs... i&#39;d be guessing the person abused the bug to make it to +9 or he could just be really lucky and upgraded himself, or babashopped it.......... but my guesses go to the trina bug.

Hamilton

LOL
    all english form ambruzzi is

I am ambruzzi.... Come vs? :P
    and if u dont know what is that only look down ur foots dual pedal FTW h34r:[/b]
    +1

And i see ambruzzi vs chikill0 and ambruzzi lost

Donkeyd1ck

well, seeing how this dagger surfaced after the trina and tears bugs... i&#39;d be guessing the person abused the bug to make it to +9 or he could just be really lucky and upgraded himself, or babashopped it.......... but my guesses go to the trina bug.[/b]
    coming from some1 who stopped playing ko long time ago and still trolling around this forum and pissing off ppl just for postcount.

iīd say gm-made sherion. Not trina bugged, AS i said if it was trina bug, he would have made more items +9/+10 as well. why ppl are so retarded.

Banned

now that is sexy....

i want that dagger . pd9 + sherion9 = sex on a rogue. btw anyone have that set up?

PD+9? :blink: thats is crazy xD and yes any1 have that? post SS pls :P

VerHom

i wanna ncs to 4THEambruzzi_TR!!!

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

I dont know how you got a SS of my Char.
    1. I dont play in that resolution (I have a 19 inch flat monitor),
    2. I never play with "Seed open".
    3. Trina bug? Nope, in that SS im barely lvl 75, which was about 2 months ago
    4. If you think im not legit, look at yourself first, hacking into someones account (or very good at photoshop) . Looks to me that your are just another hater that wants some attention.
    Hey mr ex former sunshine leader, look what I found in CZ the other day, Ambruzzi and BedrLion np transfering!, I have KSC btw . And Bedrlion is in your new orc clan , Ambruzzi joining later ? . They better name change before getting banned

vodkapple speedhacking too?, ex sunshine? sunshine doing isiloon or felankor in R2 ?

Funny you throw shit at me, when you should take care of your clannies first lol. Smells like another hater.

and slm, teach your clannies some matters

get your turks under control!
    I dont babashop, I havent spent a single penny in items, only premiums

If I babashopped or have gm friends: why do I have only chitins +8, and 2 shells +3 rb, uniques +1 ( iron set +0 )?

why am i still lvl 76, and no prem right now. I only have 12 gbs in my inn, with the increased prices a rich guy should have alot more than that.

Nothing else has giga +9 right?, he hits me for 600. Weeasur (CL of Lions), its me for 750, and with giga ( +10 ? ), or +9 and full str? but how he gets 12k hp then lol, and yes I drained him, nice heal .
    who are you? woozy? ambruzzi?, kez0 (who is this guy btw?)
    I dont complain about getting massived, tormented, parasited, ilussioned, weapon cancelated, blinded, stealth cancel , etc etc

Who is the noob here? The one who is lvl 80 and still suck or me using ilussion?

And all turkey use pedal, they come free with every Mc Donalds children pack
    I use whatever skills I want to, got a problem with that, go to www.idontcare.com.tr.turkey.slm[/b]
    hence the reason y i massive ppl all the time and get plenty of letters saying fuk ur massive noob , idk where u get the coins to buy these things, i just wish i had the luck of this to get items like these ppl and i dont baba either, never will, never need to ^^. and stop arguing its a game, just play it

DiesLegend

i wanna ncs to 4THEambruzzi_TR!!![/b]

Want VS ?

+1

And i see ambruzzi vs chikill0 and ambruzzi lost[/b]
    another verhom noob slave ? xD?
    pd : verhom if u call ambruzzi lvl 80 rogue noob , then go 1vs1 and put screen shot here, i want see or verhom you are only blah blah xD

one friend of msn give me the images
    he told me he made 3 continues vs and he won 3-0 , later he was triying to record but lagy, and he was lag since the start :unsure: he dont playing k.o , he bored
    pd : i want see the answer of verhomīs slaves xD hope be funny

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast