Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

+9 sherion

This is a discussion on +9 sherion within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ronark is new server?[/b] ahaha laugh'ed at this one lol...
Page: 5

ronark is new server?[/b]

ahaha laugh'ed at this one lol

Banned

Wowzors....How's that even possible...On a brand new server, it would be awesome but undesrtandable cause we all know upgrade rates are higher in newer servers but LAWL c'mon! :lol:

one friend of msn give me the images
    he told me he made 3 continues vs and he won 3-0 , later he was triying to record but lagy, and he was lag since the start :unsure: he dont playing k.o , he bored
    pd : i want see the answer of verhomīs slaves xD hope be funny

[/b]
    You have undy and your hp looks pretty damn low to me... I don't know this verhom but you should try vsing him without it.

grats in that image u show a noob scamer whit items +1/+2 rappy +8 maeby scamed too read the verhom sig and in that day verhom and xmetalfagot make many vs he only took SSīs when he wons but when he see he go lost clear undy and towned very sad -_- final result 4-4 scamer vs legit and trustable guy

/edit i forget :P first verhom using 2k hp sc that day not undy i know cuz we are in party always w/o priest second is very very old that SS like 1 or 2 months ago and tird look the dagger is MD not sherion

undy > 2k
    VerHom > Xmetalzero
    and Peru = turkey :P (apply restrictions)

and TheBBQ xD LOL ur sig is funny

grats in that image u show a noob scamer whit items +1/+2 rappy +8 maeby scamed too read the verhom sig and in that day verhom and xmetalfagot make many vs he only took SSīs when he wons but when he see he go lost clear undy and towned very sad -_- final result 4-4 scamer vs legit and trustable guy

/edit i forget :P first verhom using 2k hp sc that day not undy i know cuz we are in party always w/o priest second is very very old that SS like 1 or 2 months ago and tird look the dagger is MD not sherion

undy > 2k
    VerHom > Xmetalzero

and TheBBQ xD LOL ur sig is funny[/b]
    slave#1 they made 3 continues vs right ,versus #1,#2 and #3 = xmetal winnner, 3-0 the result , u can talk what u want about my friend but he better player that us ^^ shut up pls slave #1

pfff that not offense me im not slave only a good friend but u are from peru i understand u dont know whats mean a friendship ^^ its ok and not is a sorprise if u are Xmetalzero using a noob ko4life acc

Group: Members
    Member No.: 13,770
    Server: Cypher
    Clan: Blond
    IGN: ZeroColdShine
    Nation: Karus
    still sad

VerHom

undy > 2k
    VerHom > Xmetalzero

and TheBBQ xD LOL ur sig is funny[/b]

slave#1 they made 3 continues vs right ,versus #1,#2 and #3 = xmetal winnner, 3-0 the result , u can talk what u want about my friend but he better player that us ^^ shut up pls slave #1[/b]
    xmetal = trash, i think all el morad knows this. he won 3 vs, with undy, the other 2-3, shield, remove buff, rebuff, town . btw no iron neck there

tommyleonghk

<3 verhom

go pawn some human ass

once witnessed lv71 warrior vs lv80 ambruzzi in arena

warrior won 1 time out of 3 versus....and warrior didnt even have iron set while ambruzzi got shell8 shard8 ironset

warrior won 1 time and ambruzzi and gang keep saying warrior got dd helm on ... -.- sorelooser

another verhom noob slave ? xD?
    pd : verhom if u call ambruzzi lvl 80 rogue noob , then go 1vs1 and put screen shot here, i want see or verhom you are only blah blah xD[/b]
    and can u stop calling others slaves....thats just getting really annoying....did u get too much buttsecks from ur master that u had to call everyone slaves?

:blink:

and your english sucks btw....

ronark is new server , but sherion +9 wtf ,everyone have+8 items ,how can get +9 ?O_o gm shop? trina bug? ban plx , pf i think in server ronark either can get +9 items from gm shop , any noob whit $ can get +9 items in this server
    [/b]
    isnt that the critical point skill on his skill bar?? if i remember correctly from my rogue i think it is. but hes only 75 -_-. confused?

<3 verhom

go pawn some human ass

once witnessed lv71 warrior vs lv80 ambruzzi in arena

warrior won 1 time out of 3 versus....and warrior didnt even have iron set while ambruzzi got shell8 shard8 ironset

warrior won 1 time and ambruzzi and gang keep saying warrior got dd helm on ... -.- sorelooser
    and can u stop calling others slaves....thats just getting really annoying....did u get too much buttsecks from ur master that u had to call everyone slaves?

:blink:

and your english sucks btw....[/b]
    love u why quit? ppl like u need this game

and havent CP cuz is 76 atm :P CP = lvl 80

VerHom

isnt that the critical point skill on his skill bar?? if i remember correctly from my rogue i think it is. but hes only 75 -_-. confused?[/b]
    is your rogue human? becos the icons are bugged for humans. if you dont believe www.kodb.info and look for rogue skills

DiesLegend

is your rogue human? becos the icons are bugged for humans. if you dont believe www.kodb.info and look for rogue skills [/b]
    wait my movie ... If I caught you !.....!

ok ...

one friend of msn give me the images
    he told me he made 3 continues vs and he won 3-0 , later he was triying to record but lagy, and he was lag since the start :unsure: he dont playing k.o , he bored
    pd : i want see the answer of verhomīs slaves xD hope be funny

[/b]
    Nice one :
    With 2k scrolls, rogue win.

But, if rogue have sherion +9, I guess he has at least shell 8/chitin 8 and Iron Set... So he has to win everytime against a warrior 75 :S
    If he hasnt this stuff, then he is an idiot. AP of this dagger is cool... but def from Iron Set is more important.

read all post in that moment havent iron set only IB and look the pic using md +9 cuz havent the sherion in that momnet and undy > 2k sc allways and if u are warrior 75+ whit jewels +1/+2 undy is 3k+

You can buy Iron Neck with a MD9, then, its an idiot.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast