Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

+9 sherion

This is a discussion on +9 sherion within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You can buy Iron Neck with a MD9, then, its an idiot. [/b] why would u call some1 an idiot? ...
Page: 6

Donkeyd1ck

You can buy Iron Neck with a MD9, then, its an idiot.
    [/b]
    why would u call some1 an idiot? did he flamed u? you are the idiot, which moron would trade md+9 for IN?????? md+9 is worth more than 4xIN @ronark giga+9 is about 200gb's (buy out for it 3x IN, 2x IB, 2x ROL + 21gb)

giga+9 is about 200gb's (buy out for it 3x IN, 2x IB, 2x ROL + 21gb)[/b]
    /care
    My ass is 400 GBs :huh:

He bought this, sherion +9 i believe, and that md+9 he bought that off also [/b]
    If he made this MD+9, yes of course keep it. But if he buy it, then he is stupid because he should buy IN first
    A such rogue cant loose against a warrior 75. Even if the warrior use undy.

Donkeyd1ck

/care
    My ass is 400 GBs :huh:
    If he made this MD+9, yes of course keep it. But if he buy it, then he is stupid because he should buy IN first
    A such rogue cant loose against a warrior 75. Even if the warrior use undy.[/b]
    omg u are sucha fool, he can easily get IN from boss events/SQ/Moradon trades but how small is the chance that some1 quits and decides to up his mds+8.

and maybe he has wp+2 which is not that bad at all. so what u are saying is that MD+8 and IN > MD+9 and WP ? i doubt u even have any +9 item or even ironset so u dont know shit

/care
    My ass is 400 GBs :huh:[/b]

all gays have a price

and for ur information havent second weapon in that moment ask befor talk <_< and yes stop call stupid ppl only cuz dont think like u

and maybe he has wp+2 which is not that bad at all.[/b]
    Or maybe not.
    And if he has WP+2, then he should not die VS this warrior :P

so what u are saying is that MD+8 and IN > MD+9 and WP ?[/b]
    MD+8 & IN > MD+9 and WP +0. For sure. MD+9 is very rare items. But to have better stats, of course IN is most important that this dagger.
    As I said :
    Made it => ok keep it.
    Buy it = Stupid to buy this MD +9 first or buy IN also (if you have money to buy this dagger, I guess you have enought for IN).
    Well, Im sure he will have an IN soon so... And maybe he will have Iron Set +1 before have ROLs +1 / Earrings +1 or Chitin +9 gants boots helmet...

i doubt u even have any +9 item or even ironset so u dont know shit[/b]
    Before, Ive got a lantern +9, but I sell it. Was sexy :wub:

and for ur information havent second weapon in that moment ask befor talk <_< and yes stop call stupid ppl only cuz dont think like u[/b]
    lol ?
    I made suppositions (I guess, If...) why I should ask : "what&#39;s your other items ?" before talk ?
    And on the screen shot, you have a MD in invetory and a shard in 2nd hand so...

is your rogue human? becos the icons are bugged for humans. if you dont believe www.kodb.info and look for rogue skills [/b]
    yes my rogue is human. guess its a bug like u say.
    and yes i know CP is at lvl 80. zzz

Or maybe not.
    And if he has WP+2, then he should not die VS this warrior :P
    MD+8 & IN > MD+9 and WP +0. For sure. MD+9 is very rare items. But to have better stats, of course IN is most important that this dagger.
    As I said :
    Made it => ok keep it.
    Buy it = Stupid to buy this MD +9 first or buy IN also (if you have money to buy this dagger, I guess you have enought for IN).
    Well, Im sure he will have an IN soon so... And maybe he will have Iron Set +1 before have ROLs +1 / Earrings +1 or Chitin +9 gants boots helmet...
    Before, Ive got a lantern +9, but I sell it. Was sexy :wub:
    lol ?
    I made suppositions (I guess, If...) why I should ask : "what&#39;s your other items ?" before talk ?
    And on the screen shot, you have a MD in invetory and a shard in 2nd hand so...[/b]
    why u supos? why dont look the pic? PD+MD when the vs or why u think not use the sherion? <_< when u see the pic from sherion u CAN see md sherion and PD but u donnt see a IN no need supose nothing only see the pic think a litle and md+8& IN< md+9 and WP+2

and WP +2 not means u dont gona lost a vs whit a warrior <_< that only means u have good ac and hpor who say WP = def warriors?

Royalassassin

nice lol

read all post in that moment havent iron set only IB and look the pic using md +9 cuz havent the sherion in that momnet and undy > 2k sc allways and if u are warrior 75+ whit jewels +1/+2 undy is 3k+[/b]
    now u know his items , how?O_o , tell me pls i want know too , shut up pls, i saw he is 74 in the ss xD he told me he was lag since the start and he won 3-0( i bet he pwn this guys everytime in cz, true right xD ) , i know he get lag is true because his pc suck, later the 3 versus(xmetal won 3-0 ) he was triying to record :P , record = lagg so..( knight011 can confirm it he know all about xmetal),verhom be honest plx,all know if any win the vs #1,#2, #3 is the winner.
    i have lvl 79 warrior in cypher near to 80 :lol: , if you want , i can show you just pm me , knigth011 and verhom noobs are like wife and husband , funny for me xD BB

Donkeyd1ck

ambruzzzi got banned for coin bug, check official forum @ ronark section. Sad verhom you won&#39;t be able to own him anymore XD

now u know his items , how?O_o , tell me pls i want know too , shut up pls, i saw he is 74 in the ss xD he told me he was lag since the start and he won 3-0( i bet he pwn this guys everytime in cz, true right xD ) , i know he get lag is true because his pc suck, later the 3 versus(xmetal won 3-0 ) he was triying to record :P , record = lagg so..( knight011 can confirm it he know all about xmetal),verhom be honest plx,all know if any win the vs #1,#2, #3 is the winner.
    i have lvl 79 warrior in cypher near to 80 :lol: , if you want , i can show you just pm me , knigth011 and verhom noobs are like wife and husband , funny for me xD BB[/b]

pffff u sound like a kid, honest? go cheaters section look for a forum name xmetalzero scamer or legit only he defends himself whit a acc name xeck (hes friend.. i dont have any problem whit xeck) pc sux like the owner and i dont know nothing about Xmetalzero and dont like know nothing about a scamer ppl say all u want "he won 3-0 blablabla " dont care he only run away when he know gona lost clear undy and town if u have a warrior 79 on cypher good for u wellcome this is about Ronark items dont know why is important for u(wanna attention? go ask ur parents for love) and last i dont know if u relationship whit xmetalzero is husband and wife but me and verhom only are a good friends u only try offense ppl like all peruvian noob ppl but its ok a traumatic childhood in lima...Understandably.

and yes xD ambruzzi banned LOL http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=171556 grats a last K2 worked :P

OverTheTop

got this on bera too :G

VerHom

pffff u sound like a kid, honest? go cheaters section look for a forum name xmetalzero scamer or legit only he defends himself whit a acc name xeck (hes friend.. i dont have any problem whit xeck) pc sux like the owner and i dont know nothing about Xmetalzero and dont like know nothing about a scamer ppl say all u want "he won 3-0 blablabla " dont care he only run away when he know gona lost clear undy and town if u have a warrior 79 on cypher good for u wellcome this is about Ronark items dont know why is important for u(wanna attention? go ask ur parents for love) and last i dont know if u relationship whit xmetalzero is husband and wife but me and verhom only are a good friends u only try offense ppl like all peruvian noob ppl but its ok a traumatic childhood in lima...Understandably.

and yes xD ambruzzi banned LOL http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=171556 grats a last K2 worked :P[/b]
    lol, gaybruzzi banned! h34r:

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

lol, gaybruzzi banned! h34r:[/b]
    how can vs now oO

Hehe nice dagger u got there verhom. You already had the best dagger with the md+9 but now u even got one better.

But why all the flaming lol. He got the sherion+9 but how w/o babashopping lol. So how did u get it? I saw someone shouting selling sherion+9 and he wanted like 2 iron sets and 4 shards8 and more.
    And that sealed md in your inventory is that a +9? Cuz didnt u sold one to Wooozy?
    And about the vs&#39;s with ambruzzzi I dont know how u beated him. Cuz I beated you a pretty long time ago like 3 times in a row. You already had the md+9 at that time. But i tried a few vs&#39;s with ambruzzzi but I couldnt beat him. And no I am not on of ambruzzzi&#39;s friends im just saying. And your friend chikil0 ( idk if he is your friend but he is backing you up) he sucks xD

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast